Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:04 pm
Leyla Giselle
Af Mas
You guys, if someone's happy, let them be happy. Don't let how things are going for you or other people be a reason to ruin someone's good mood.
I was just explaining how not EVERYONE can be all happy sunshine and rainbows. e.e Jeez.

Well, it just seems like whenever Saki posts something like this you get on her case like she shouldn't be happy. She graduated highschool, got a huge scholarship, and lots of gift money. Wouldn't you be happy if you got that? She should have every right to be happy. I'm only saying. This IS the thread for attention getting, after all  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:05 pm
Oh, and once i go home, I won't be around as much, so you guys won't have to worry about me being a "super b***h" or snapping at anyone. blaugh  

Leyla Giselle

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:05 pm
Lloxie
Nanaki_Red XIII
Lloxie
Nanaki_Red XIII
Sometimes when you are in a sad mood and someone else is in a good mood, it gets you even more sad, since the other person is so happy and everything is just perfect.

True, but that's not the happy person's fault, and you shouldn't take it out on them. *huggles*

I didnt take it out on anyone, Im just saying that its the same way for the sad person as for the happy person. The world doesnt revolve around happy

Neither does it revolve around sad. It just seemed like people were picking at Sakii for sharing how good things were going for her.

And it seemed like Affy was picking on the sad people for sharing their emotions o_O  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:06 pm
Leyla Giselle
Oh, and once i go home, I won't be around as much, so you guys won't have to worry about me being a "super b***h" or snapping at anyone. blaugh

I never said you were o.O;;  

Af Mas

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:06 pm
Nanaki_Red XIII
Lloxie
Nanaki_Red XIII
Lloxie
Nanaki_Red XIII
Sometimes when you are in a sad mood and someone else is in a good mood, it gets you even more sad, since the other person is so happy and everything is just perfect.

True, but that's not the happy person's fault, and you shouldn't take it out on them. *huggles*

I didnt take it out on anyone, Im just saying that its the same way for the sad person as for the happy person. The world doesnt revolve around happy

Neither does it revolve around sad. It just seemed like people were picking at Sakii for sharing how good things were going for her.

And it seemed like Affy was picking on the sad people for sharing their emotions o_O

How so? I didn't see that...

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:07 pm
Af Mas
Leyla Giselle

I never said you were o.O;;

Check back at the photos thread, Alexi called her that >>;  

Record Producer Jay-Z

Af Mas

OMFG I'm not picking on anyone. I'm just stating my opinion for crying out loud  
No, Affy, I wasn't. She was acting like everyone HAS to be happy. But wtfever. Apparently I'm not allowed to be sad. I don't HAVE to be happy for someone else. confused I don't know why I bother to continue returning here when half the time I apparently "snap" at people because I share my opinions, and a good lot of you don't even consider me as a friend. Oh the intarweb drama! crying blaugh  

Leyla Giselle

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:09 pm
Leyla Giselle
No, Affy, I wasn't. She was acting like everyone HAS to be happy. But wtfever. Apparently I'm not allowed to be sad. I don't HAVE to be happy for someone else. confused I don't know why I bother to continue returning here when half the time I apparently "snap" at people because I share my opinions, and a good lot of you don't even consider me as a friend. Oh the intarweb drama! crying blaugh

I never said you had to be happy for her xp I didn't get a huge scholarship when I graduated either, and I wish I did. I'm just saying she should be allowed to be happy because of that.

I still consider you a friend, even if we don't talk much  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:10 pm
Foolish mortals and your emotions. razz  

Selene Aries

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:11 pm
You don't need to be happy for someone else or happy at all for that matter. If I'm feeling bad and someone else is annoyingly cheerful, i'll just say "good for you" and go away. I just think...actually..it doesn't matter what I think. I just don't want you guys to be bashing each other's feelings.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:11 pm
Af Mas
Leyla Giselle

I never said you had to be happy for her xp I didn't get a huge scholarship when I graduated either, and I wish I did. I'm just saying she should be allowed to be happy because of that.

I still consider you a friend, even if we don't talk much
I never said she couldn't be happy. She can be, go her! But she acted like everyone has to be happy just because it's the summer. =/ I'm done with this conversation. I'm sick of the emotional s**t I go through for you people when all I did was state facts and opinions.  

Leyla Giselle

Af Mas

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:12 pm
Alright, whatever. Sorry I got involved rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:21 pm
I'm just gonna...refrain from getting involved in disputes with other people for a while. I can't seem to do anything but get multiple people pissed at me for trying to be a mod and resolve things peacefully. Sorry to say, but I'm in a "screw off and solve your own damn problems" mood lately  

Af Mas

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:28 pm
*sighs* Affy, I'm not pissed off at you. I just dislike how you automatically assumed I was just trying to start a fight when I wasn't. I was just saying that you can't expect everyone to be happy just because of summer.

On another note. Due to my recent depression, snappy personality, and all this s**t. I'm quitting the guild. Not Gaia, just the guild. And to make sure I don't come back, I'm going to actually use that little quit guild button they have. Most of the people here dislike me or hate me. I apologize to the n00b, Sakii, and anyone else I have offended. If anyone wishes to talk, contact me through Yahoo.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games