Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieden

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:02 pm
Rotflmaoooooooo, hilarious.

I was thinking bout doing something....thinking. I might have a decision after I watch me a movie "Shoot em' UP", dope a** movie. And eat me some pork chop sandwiches! :3

Edit .... maybe tuesday :3

Double edit: Twist and turns turns and shifts, life kinda sucks so I need a spliff D:<

Don't see myself drawing for a while!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:40 am
; 3; i need a fight  

Thr33D33P

Aged Shapeshifter

5,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

DemiChaos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:14 pm
then fight :/  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:17 pm
I'll fight you new kid, post up the first attack and I'll respond tonight.  

Dr.Genocide
Crew

Ragtime Mouse

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:50 pm
*crawls out of dusty inactiveness.*

HHHHiiiiiiiiiiii.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:06 am
This place has been dead for years. It went pretty smoothly when we first opened. The original thread was hella bumpin'.  

azn_richte001

azn_richte001

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:42 am
Hey Ragtime!

So I spent the past hour catching up on the gaia storyline for however long I've been away from gaia, and....damn. Just....daaaaaamn.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:29 am
I heard you like p***y...  

Kieden

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:29 am
nujabes why did you have to goooooooooooooooooooooo  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:36 pm
I kno rite D:<

What's what all these DJ's dying young and what not? Shits ridiculous!  

Kieden

Ragtime Mouse

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:51 pm
azn_richte001
Hey Ragtime!

So I spent the past hour catching up on the gaia storyline for however long I've been away from gaia, and....damn. Just....daaaaaamn.

I know right?
I have no idea whats going on anymore either.
what you been up to anyways? youve been gone foreeevvva!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:51 am
Ragtime Mouse
azn_richte001
Hey Ragtime!

I know right?
I have no idea whats going on anymore either.
what you been up to anyways? youve been gone foreeevvva!

For serious. I still talk to.... uhm... Well ********. D: I forgot her gaia name, we're always on aim. http://azu-osaka.deviantart.com/ this person. I swear she was in the ABR. I drop a message to aya and ds every now and then.

Well right when I stopped going on gaia I dunno, I got involved with drugs. Then yeah life was all sex, drugs, rock and roll. Blah blah blah, I got ******** over by the man for posession. More bullshit. I got kicked out of my house, I still smoked, still an alcoholic, still doing drugs. I mean Life was WILD beyond control, it was so ******** fun. But lately I've been doing a lot of searching, and a lot of thinking. I dunno. The only way to keep me from being out there, is being on here, or online doing something.

I've stopped hanging out with that crowd. Lately I've been trying to hang out with co-workers and friends that have a positive influence on me, who share better insight on the world and encourage me to get somewhere. The support is really what's making want to cut it all out....except the booze. There's no way that's- yeah, just no. biggrin I could give a full biography of my life explaining why I quit gaia, but I could just say "high school."  

azn_richte001

Kieden

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:01 pm
Lmaoooooooooo, that's so backwards with me. I was on gaia, drawing; sold drugs, lots O sex. Drew some more! Sold more drugs...MORE SEX!!!! Now a days it is...College, Cage fighting, Random Graffiti commissions, street brawling for cash, trying to find a new job and resist the temptation of selling drugs, sex is still in the picture, I don't smoke or drink as often (all bout moderation), trying not to get girls pregnant (always strap it up), playing chess with old folk for shigglez, And when people say that old folk are filled with wisdom, that's not always true; I came across some ignorant a** dinosaurs. And i'm actually trying to find a girl friend; this is a shocker to most of my close friends because I ******** around alot via. ******** my friends & my friends friends & my friends friends friends & thensome. A relationship can't be that hard right? I've also been trying to get my music boner back up and start making beats again. But i'll be back here doing art again some time; as soon as I end my cage fighting nonsense.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:22 am
I don't know how that's backwards. But lol you need a daily planner. That mother ******** helps a ********. But yeah I just signed up for summer classes at my college. Now I'm running two jobs, I've got this girl in mind, but I'm not taking it that seriously. I'm going slow, like I dunno checking the temp. of the water I guess. But I'm mainly just paying off my court fees, drug classes, and insurance. Pulling through, and then school will start around june so I really don't know how I'm going to have time for anything.

I also definitely know what you mean, for a while there I was struggling with cash and I thought "It would be so much easier just to sell drugs." It doesn't seem worth getting ******** over though. So I just avoided it. Every time I'm involved with those people I always get ******** over.  

azn_richte001

Dr.Genocide
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:48 am
s**t guys I hate to see this place so quiet.  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games