Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owenlars2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:01 am
it sure does  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 8:39 am
Yay I got up to episode 99 last night.
I got up to 103 on my PC now I just need to finish downloading up to 115 (i think it was that) and then I can finsh it.

Also is 115 or whatever the last of the show or is it the end of the season in Japan so they are gonna be awhile till more comes?  

Alterdeus

Wheezing Feeder

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Takarashi

Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:16 am
*Takarashi walks around the area* It's a pretty nice day.. *he relaxes by a tree, staring at the winter blue sky*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:21 am
*Takarashi stands up* Anyways, I need some more training. *he leaps away*  

Takarashi

Lightbringer

Dart_Ultima8

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:24 am
yay its almost tusday n i an get shonen jump n see wat happenes on naruto yes i readit out of shonen jump  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:39 pm
Hello everyone! I've just joined the Guild!  

Kit_Kid

Toxicity_of_Len

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:40 pm
Inuyasha20649
I got up to 103 on my PC now I just need to finish downloading up to 115 (i think it was that) and then I can finsh it.

Also is 115 or whatever the last of the show or is it the end of the season in Japan so they are gonna be awhile till more comes?
Actaully it isn't the end of the season, they're just going to realease a 1 hour special this week 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:45 pm
Demi-Angelic Natsuki Kuga
Inuyasha20649

Actaully it isn't the end of the season, they're just going to realease a 1 hour special this week 3nodding

So how long does it normally take for new eps to be subbed and then hosted for download?  

Alterdeus

Wheezing Feeder

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Toxicity_of_Len

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:51 pm
Inuyasha20649
Demi-Angelic Natsuki Kuga
Inuyasha20649

So how long does it normally take for new eps to be subbed and then hosted for download?
maybe about 2 days after the episode is released  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:57 pm
Hey!!!! wats up every1!!!!!!

Repriev3

Repriev3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:04 pm
Owenlars2
cowavenger
gaara do nto join the fatty hes an evil f****** filty b******,he sucks
wtf is up with all those asteriks??!?!?! only a ******** moron would put astericks there. the tos says cussing is allowed and no word is banned (even prhases that begin with a "please" and ends with a "shut the ******** up") and even if words were banned, i cant thnk of any 7 letter f words. only fireman. and as we all know firemen are never evil. just weird. what the hell do you have against me anyways? you are just a liberal who amkes liberals look bad. yes george w is not a great president, but at least we aren't in a draft...yet. we could have done way worse. keyes could be president. whining about him on forums to people who dont care will only make me hate you more and will amke conservatives have more ammo to pummle us with later. that and you are vegan so it is not like your opinion counts any ways. go eat and egg and drink some milk for god's sake. and stop making stupid jokes about peoples names like that. if you are going to make fun of the president quote him and then point out what he is saying is either wrong or oxymoronic or redundant or whatever.

Seven letter f word = F-U-C-K-I-N-G.......................................... Spelling less on done!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:09 pm
cowavenger
i lost and forgot my password and they wont email me 1,if i evr do get on though my name is irulusuklivwitit

Your name 4 wat??????

Repriev3

Takarashi

Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:18 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:26 pm
Our guild, it would seem, is attracting more than its fair share of grammer nazis.

*eats spagetti*  

Equanimity

Takarashi

Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:29 pm
Equanimity
Our guild, it would seem, is attracting more than its fair share of grammer nazis.

*eats spagetti*
Anime/Manga sugar hyped fans?  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games