Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:30 pm
*sigh* I think I'll wander off now...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:31 pm
Solemn Protector
Eddily
Solemn Protector
Eddily
Solemn Protector
Well enjoy it becuase 1) I am the eidtor of thatyiff and 2) it would never happen in real life xd *hides from being hit*

I'm sure I'll enjoy it, very much so.

That's right! You better hide!

Hide from what you? Ha, I could make one of the girls drug you part way through and you wake up having had 0 action. Yes I am that evil. twisted

eek NNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, I might be nice as long as you understand that I simply wirte what Rinchans flower tells me to but she does respect my requests/concerns whenever I have them. Bsides, its not you who is "getting it on" it is your fursona so all you can do is envy him but we can tweak with him if need be. *sctaches his chin* hmmm...maybe I'll make your character have some terminal disease and the 4some is all out of pity and you'll die minutes afterwards in a pool of your own drool.............. twisted

xd  

Sonya Khatsworth

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:31 pm
Solemn Protector
Eddily
Solemn Protector
Eddily
Solemn Protector
Well enjoy it becuase 1) I am the eidtor of thatyiff and 2) it would never happen in real life xd *hides from being hit*

Hide from what you? Ha, I could make one of the girls drug you part way through and you wake up having had 0 action. Yes I am that evil. twisted

lol, I might be nice as long as you understand that I simply wirte what Rinchans flower tells me to but she does respect my requests/concerns whenever I have them. Bsides, its not you who is "getting it on" it is your fursona so all you can do is envy him but we can tweak with him if need be. *sctaches his chin* hmmm...maybe I'll make your character have some terminal disease and the 4some is all out of pity and you'll die minutes afterwards in a pool of your own drool.............. twisted

Solemn, that is so evul it should be illegal. o_o;; XP *snickers*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:32 pm
Vashyyk

Bai bai Vashy!  

Sonya Khatsworth

Eddily

Solemn Protector

*starts to cry* User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Vashyyk

Meep! okies, Vashy.... nightnight and sweet dreams. <^^> *nuzzes lightly*  

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:34 pm
*curls up and buries his muzzle between two pillows, closing his eyes* Merf.... sleeepyness.... and headache too. <@-o> *grabs a plushie and snuggles it tightly, pulling a blanket up over himself*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:36 pm
Lloxie
Solemn Protector
Eddily
Solemn Protector
Eddily
Solemn Protector

I know but there is no 100% guarentee that it will even happen. We are gonig to try our best to wriate as many quality yiffs as possible but the writer gets the first word in, followed by the editor, and then by Rinchans_flower. If the pairing doesn't work out right we might eliminate a character or replace them until it works or we just throw it into my big trash can that I'm setting on fire in a few months. Besides, if one of the character's owners doesn't want their character to do a certain action needed for the pairing, then what can we do?  

Solemn Protector

Af Mas

Lloxie
*curls up and buries his muzzle between two pillows, closing his eyes* Merf.... sleeepyness.... and headache too. <@-o> *grabs a plushie and snuggles it tightly, pulling a blanket up over himself*

Awww poor Lloxie  
Lloxie

Aye, you should get some rest. Even I think I'm gonna go sleep soon... right after finishing the first book of the HH2G series =3  

Sonya Khatsworth

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:37 pm
Solemn Protector
Lloxie
Solemn Protector
Eddily
Solemn Protector
Eddily
Solemn Protector

I know but there is no 100% guarentee that it will even happen. We are gonig to try our best to wriate as many quality yiffs as possible but the writer gets the first word in, followed by the editor, and then by Rinchans_flower. If the pairing doesn't work out right we might eliminate a character or replace them until it works or we just throw it into my big trash can that I'm setting on fire in a few months. Besides, if one of the character's owners doesn't want their character to do a certain action needed for the pairing, then what can we do?

Ai, true 'nuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:39 pm
Solemn Protector

Don't crush a small dream with one post! What are you thinking?!  

Eddily

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:39 pm
^^;; I'd go to sleep right now 'cept I'm too darn stubborn and dun wanna go when there's still plenny of talking going on in here. xP But on the other hand I might go soon anyways.... it is after midnight afterall.... x-X;  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:40 pm
Eddily
Solemn Protector

Don't crush a small dream with one post! What are you thinking?!

XD Nawwwr.... *nuzzes Eddily* =P  

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 10:44 pm
Wow, silenceness.... Well annywho, I think I'mma head off to bed now.... before I pass out or sommat. ^^;; Nightnight everyone! luff ya! See ya tomorrow! *snuzzles everyone, then curls up under his blanket and vanishes*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games