Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repriev3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:11 pm

lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:12 pm
Deep Despair
Menzeeto
We can only imagine what horrible things Deep's doing behind that sihlouette (sp?)...

. . .
why are you attacking me? there are like..... a million(exagerating) people out there with grey silouettes!!!!

Did you make a post of it on the help forum?  

Menzeeto

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:13 pm
Menzeeto
Deep Despair
Menzeeto
We can only imagine what horrible things Deep's doing behind that sihlouette (sp?)...

. . .
why are you attacking me? there are like..... a million(exagerating) people out there with grey silouettes!!!!

Did you make a post of it on the help forum?

um.... noooooo..... BUT THATS NOT THE POINT, MISTER!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:14 pm
Deep Despair
Menzeeto

. . .
*looks around for the person that is casting the silouette* My next ninja mission: Find Despair 3nodding  

Takarashi

Lightbringer

Repriev3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:15 pm
I cant change my clothes still!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:17 pm
Hey Zim, did you get that PM? Or is the PMs not working now? gonk  

Takarashi

Lightbringer

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:22 pm
Takarashi
Deep Despair
Menzeeto

. . .
*looks around for the person that is casting the silouette* My next ninja mission: Find Despair 3nodding

um.... im right here.......  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:25 pm
Deep Despair
Takarashi
Deep Despair
Menzeeto

. . .

um.... im right here.......
No, that is just your silouette. The real you is out there, and I will find you! ninja  

Takarashi

Lightbringer

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:27 pm
but..... i thought i was right here....... -lip shiver-
come to think of it..... the silouette DOES look like the shadow of god(from fma) eek  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:28 pm
xd xd lmfao! xd  

Toxicity_of_Len

Takarashi

Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:29 pm
Deep Despair
but..... i thought i was right here....... -lip shiver-
come to think of it..... the silouette DOES look like the shadow of god(from fma) eek
I've never seen FMA, But I will still find you! *tries to hug, but falls through* Oh yea, you're not here sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:31 pm
roflmao! xd xd blaugh blaugh  

Toxicity_of_Len

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:33 pm
Demi-Angelic Natsuki Kuga
roflmao! xd xd blaugh blaugh

um..... hahaha ha? whats funny? confused i missed something..... xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:41 pm
Well, seeing as eveyone has Laryngitis for the moment..*he sets up another dart board, and starts throwing Kunai at it*  

Takarashi

Lightbringer

Takarashi

Lightbringer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:49 pm
*He picks out his Kunai, not bothering to even check his score, he walks back, takes a deep breath, then his Kunai start glowing white, they leap to life, and start slashing the dart board*  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games