Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repriev3

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:59 pm
Sigh....... Im gonna take a break and play xenosaga for maybe an hour............ laterz people... might be back at 8 or so smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:09 pm
Gaara_X
wat do u mean by hopefully you dont have school??????
Is it snowing there? whee

severe flooding... LOTS of rain....
i am glad..... and sad.... a con is coming up! crying hopefully the weather isnt bad by then...  

Deep Despair

Rikash Moonblade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:13 pm
so bored ever so bored  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:19 pm
how come everybodies avatars are messing up?  

The_Yone

Rikash Moonblade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:40 pm
idont know  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:42 pm
Not mine, I just must be that sexy.  

Menzeeto

Biryu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:17 pm
mine is still normal xD though it messes up from time to time  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:21 pm
Mine works.
But it won't show the updated one here....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. How troublesome...  

Alterdeus

Wheezing Feeder

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:27 pm
Vote in the Freak avatar contest!

Vote for a Freak. Even if it isn't me  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:52 pm
Owenlars2
cowavenger
gaara do nto join the fatty hes an evil f****** filty b******,he sucks
wtf is up with all those asteriks??!?!?! only a ******** moron would put astericks there. the tos says cussing is allowed and no word is banned (even prhases that begin with a "please" and ends with a "shut the ******** up") and even if words were banned, i cant thnk of any 7 letter f words. only fireman. and as we all know firemen are never evil. just weird. what the hell do you have against me anyways? you are just a liberal who amkes liberals look bad. yes george w is not a great president, but at least we aren't in a draft...yet. we could have done way worse. keyes could be president. whining about him on forums to people who dont care will only make me hate you more and will amke conservatives have more ammo to pummle us with later. that and you are vegan so it is not like your opinion counts any ways. go eat and egg and drink some milk for god's sake. and stop making stupid jokes about peoples names like that. if you are going to make fun of the president quote him and then point out what he is saying is either wrong or oxymoronic or redundant or whatever.

shut up fatty,U R A FATTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![kicks face]  

cowavenger

end.less

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:12 am
cowavenger
Owenlars2
cowavenger
wtf is up with all those asteriks??!?!?! only a ******** moron would put astericks there. the tos says cussing is allowed and no word is banned (even prhases that begin with a "please" and ends with a "shut the ******** up") and even if words were banned, i cant thnk of any 7 letter f words. only fireman. and as we all know firemen are never evil. just weird. what the hell do you have against me anyways? you are just a liberal who amkes liberals look bad. yes george w is not a great president, but at least we aren't in a draft...yet. we could have done way worse. keyes could be president. whining about him on forums to people who dont care will only make me hate you more and will amke conservatives have more ammo to pummle us with later. that and you are vegan so it is not like your opinion counts any ways. go eat and egg and drink some milk for god's sake. and stop making stupid jokes about peoples names like that. if you are going to make fun of the president quote him and then point out what he is saying is either wrong or oxymoronic or redundant or whatever.

wow you people cuss alot. -.- i hate people who cusses. I have cussing in general, though I do it when I have to. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:59 am
cow does cuss.... a lot..... then he gets me pissed and then i cuss..... i normally dont cuss.... at all..... stare  

Deep Despair

x T w e a K y

Liberal Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:17 am
People where I live think its weird to use the word 'cuss'...im not from there, so I use it..alot..they use curse..WELL CUSS CUSS CUSS! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:46 am
cowavenger
Owenlars2
cowavenger

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Knock it off....There is nothing wrong with fat people and your acting immature.  

Alterdeus

Wheezing Feeder

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dart_Ultima8

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:37 am
wat people  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games