Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
Seto's Roadtrip & Shopping Spree? (~Seto's Sleepover!~) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merri Christmasu!
  Domo! :D
View Results

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:08 pm

I wanna see roses Kisara whee ow *holds mouth*

Seto: Still hurts?...

*nods*

Seto: That dentist sucked stare .

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:23 pm
Can you sue for that? Probably, it is the United States.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:11 pm

Naw, nothing to really sue for. Its just my novacane wore off to soon so yeah. But she was still a horrible dentist. She did not wait for the gas to relax me until they shot me in my gums. The gas is suppose to make me more calm since I have a huge fear of needles. My old dentist waited til I was in a complete high to shot me, cause then I was so relaxed and happy it did not matter. This one sat beside me coldly and not even two minutes when I had the gas asked if I was ready, said it was not going to help and acted like I never had the gas before. Freaking california people come here and wont do the gas well cause their afraid to break laws. Well they can go back to Cali and take their paranoia with them cause I need the gas and I didnt need her crap. And due to that, they shot me five times while I was crying and shaking.

Then I was completely awake through the whole thing, I could feel the pain as she drilled. She accidently stabbed the non numb gums with her pointy thing. Since this was the common dentist office that had many rooms they were running from patient to paitent and left me alone most of the time, and their gas was having no effect. She complained to me how I was swallowing and I had to breath through my nose. But the water was in my throat and if I were to breathe, I would have taken the water in my lungs so I could not breath through my nose. The nurse would not get the water falling in the back of my throat. Thier suppose to use a shield so the water wont go back there. And as the novacane wore off early I had major pain in my teeth(duh) along with my head, eye, ear and neck. All those on the left side were in pain..I hated her..

Sorry to rant, but yeah thats the whole story.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:36 am
gonk I really need a dentist! My jaw hurts like heck when I eat!

Seto: Thats for talking to much.

Me: mad i DO NOT- owwww gonk  

Doma Yuset

7,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:47 pm
They are supposed to put in a dental dam. And yes, you can lodge a complaint about her. I don't know if that translates into suing in the US.
So I'm in a fairly alright mood, I'm back at university, getting settled (aka froshing my brains out since second years can do it too here) and generally amusing myself. This may mean I won't be on as often, but don't be sad. I'll still be around.

Seto: You said that last year and you were on more than ever.

Shut up... ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:19 pm
XD Well we're not going to be leaving. Come in when you can.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:11 pm

Yeah I assume everyone is going to be busy with school starting up again, I still have to do my homework for tomorrow O-o. The con has eaten all my time. But it should not be too hard. I just had to write a letter of introduction fro english, ask five people what psycology means to them, and wirte a paper on wether I am liberal or conservitive and if I please, to talk about one of the issues that gives me my views on which of the political party I am. (i.e gay marriage, abortion, stem cell research etc.)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:52 pm
I didn't choose any courses that gave me summer work.  

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:47 pm

Oh its not summer work, Im back in school so summers over for me...and I just got dumped by my girlfriend, my first real heartbreak cry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:58 pm
*Huggles Inu-chan* Why did she dump you?  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:09 pm

She just did not feel the sexual feeling for me anymore. It happened a few weeks ago, but when she came back from london it seemed that she was full of passion again, but she was just trying to make it work. But she still loves me but not in that way. And in ways, Im glad for that. I wanna be friends and the sex stuff seemed to be not as good as it use to be. But we can still cuddle, I like cuddling whee and she still loves me, but not that way. But its good to know that out of all of her friends, me and her best friend are the only two she cares about. Besides..this way I wont be jealous all the time. Im too much of a jealous person, she doesn't need that. It was just unfair to the both of us. So now Im trying to cheer myself up cause Im sick of crying.

Seto: Maybe cause it hurts to much...this is her first real heartbreak. The boyfriend at ten didnt really count stare ...

How do you?

Seto: I know about all you fans...wether you know that or not...*pats back* things will be fine. But I suppose you ran dry a few minutes ago.

Not really, but Im trying.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:12 pm
*Snuggles Inu-chan* It'll be alright.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:16 pm

*snuggles* I know, it could have been worse. Im glad it went like it did. Heck, maybe the relationship will be even better then it was. I mean, we can still cuddle, I love cuddling. And we can still kiss cause were both are kissing fiends. Hell, I would kiss my cousin with a peck on the lips if his mom was not wierd about it..and if she didnt make him think like her xP. I kiss my friends cheeks all the time. So there just wont be any "fun" But were still friends. And if being closer as friends means not being girlfriends..I can manage that. But of course, it only happened a few minutes ago, so I will admit it hurts really bad..oh..here come the tears again.

Mokuba: *hugs*

Seto:...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:35 pm
*Gives hanky*  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:43 pm

*blows nose and wipes tears* Thanks.

Seto: *sits on other side of Mokuba laying his arm across the couch behind Mokuba and Inu*

Mokuba: This couch is going to be a new guild mascot smile

*chuckle*

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games