Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:42 am

Update time...

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Dragon Infirmary wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Saturday, July 26, at 10:35 a.m. ET

* ANNOUNCEMENTS *

Masteruni84's orange egg hatched without problems, giving him his first dragonet!

iUlquiorra Schiffer's white hatchling grew up.

Welcome to new members and their babies -
SylviaTheRanger
dragon_whisperer2
HaSuNuRe
Masteruni84
iUlquiorra Schiffer

wahmbulance CRITICAL CARE UNIT wahmbulance

None at present! Woo Hoo!

SERIOUS CONDITION (soft shells and/or sick babies)

None at present! Yippee!

~ ~ ~ Dragons and walkers napping. Shhh... do not disturb! ~ ~ ~

User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:00 am

bd004
Willa-Wisp
bd004

heh, I hope I would just be able to work the odd hours when no one else is on. I already do that here mostly..................

Just out of curiosity, what year are you in college and majoring in... ? I know college students keep weird hours. So do former night shift nurses of 10+ years whose clocks are still a bit skewed. xd

By age I would be a senior but I took this past year off. That is why I found Gaia. Credit-wise I am going in to my junior year. I am a geology major........I want to go to grad school for paleontology though. dinosaurs are my friends. And they already look like dragons xd

yay! im not the only one going for a geology major in here!!! but im doing geological engineering backed up with anthropology and archeology. im mostly gonna work for engineering companies but imma try for some other places so i can work with studying ancient civilizations and such. id do dinosaurs but it seems like too common an area for me. but thats my point of view.

edit: i also just got me my first skywing! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:21 am

Emotionless Dream
bd004
Willa-Wisp
bd004

heh, I hope I would just be able to work the odd hours when no one else is on. I already do that here mostly..................

Just out of curiosity, what year are you in college and majoring in... ? I know college students keep weird hours. So do former night shift nurses of 10+ years whose clocks are still a bit skewed. xd

By age I would be a senior but I took this past year off. That is why I found Gaia. Credit-wise I am going in to my junior year. I am a geology major........I want to go to grad school for paleontology though. dinosaurs are my friends. And they already look like dragons xd

yay! im not the only one going for a geology major in here!!! but im doing geological engineering backed up with anthropology and archeology. im mostly gonna work for engineering companies but imma try for some other places so i can work with studying ancient civilizations and such. id do dinosaurs but it seems like too common an area for me. but thats my point of view.

edit: i also just got me my first skywing! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Congrats on the skywing, Dark! Putting in the Incubator. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:04 pm

*cradles new egg*
Now what was my lesson learned?............
Be more patient with skywings.
There was a reason I tried a force out on the one I did, my first one was the one I picked up abandoned.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:21 pm

Update time ...

EDITED: Saturday, July 26, at 11:15 p.m. -

~ ~ ~ Dragons and walkers napping. Shhh... do not disturb! ~ ~ ~

User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:53 am

I must be crazy to take on another Skywing.... whee *Sigh* This one is sick as well...why me?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart heart heart heart heart

Kimmiora
Crew

Admara Tanier

Hallowed Marshmallow

15,625 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:34 am

I'm back! Its so good to be home lol. So anything awesome happen while I've been gone...other then my little ones starting to grow up.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:42 am

Kimmiora
I must be crazy to take on another Skywing.... whee *Sigh* This one is sick as well...why me?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. heart heart heart heart heart

Rushing your baby to the Incubator. Congrats on having the first Skywing adult! 4laugh

Kira Tanier
I'm back! Its so good to be home lol. So anything awesome happen while I've been gone...other then my little ones starting to grow up.

Welcome back, Kira! We missed you! No, nothing earth-shattering happening. Have a few new members in the Incubator. Otherwise, everything moving along.

Going to be here for a while. Going to update the Incubator. biggrin

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Admara Tanier

Hallowed Marshmallow

15,625 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:08 pm

I dont know if any one else has noticed but the new babies do look like the vine ones..but their different colored in a way..the normal vine babied *looked down to its picture* is brighter. Its got lighter green color yello stomach instead of dark orange and th roses are red on it. well..flowers.

***please excuse any spelling istakes or such for today...I am just seriously exited to be home after the 3 ish day trip...*****
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:40 pm

Update time...

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Dragon Infirmary wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Sunday, July 27, at 3:25 p.m. ET

* ANNOUNCEMENTS *

We've got out first skywing adults! Check out Kimmiora's and justkittykat's scrolls
or go visit all of our adults for July in the second post of the second page! biggrin

Welcome to our new members and their babies -
SylviaTheRanger
dragon_whisperer2
HaSuNuRe
Masteruni84
iUlquiorra Schiffer

wahmbulance CRITICAL CARE UNIT wahmbulance

Im Your Lucid Nightmare's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.9 days left to grow up and her User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.9 days left to hatch completely!

SERIOUS CONDITION (soft shells and/or sick babies)

None at present! Yippee!

~ ~ ~ Dragon walking. Help this dragon and egg to grow and hatch. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:08 pm

Kira Tanier
I dont know if any one else has noticed but the new babies do look like the vine ones..but their different colored in a way..the normal vine babied *looked down to its picture* is brighter. Its got lighter green color yello stomach instead of dark orange and th roses are red on it. well..flowers.

***please excuse any spelling istakes or such for today...I am just seriously exited to be home after the 3 ish day trip...*****

Yep, you are right. The new vine babies are much darker and the flowers are yellow instead of red. I think TJ had made a sprite if you raise sick dragons. I think this is a good idea, not that it is good to raise sick dragons but just to show that something should happen if your dragon is raised sick.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:08 pm

Beady, you've changed your username?

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:12 pm

Willa-Wisp

*laughs*
Yeah. About 3 seconds ago. Don't worry, I am not like Damion. I am keeping this one.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:39 pm

crud. I was hoping that my gold would hold off hatching until the next egg drop. I wanted to score another dino or chicken since I missed the drop at 8:00...............
Oh well, either breed or wait until my skywings grow up. Hopefully by then we shall know what TJ is up to with his sick babies................

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:42 pm

Ddraig Asheart
Willa-Wisp

*laughs*
Yeah. About 3 seconds ago. Don't worry, I am not like Damion. I am keeping this one.

Aww, come on. You can create a wide variation of usernames now with all the ones you've had. Much more so than Damion. There's bd Asheart Warclaw, Bdraig AsClaw, Beadraig Clawheart ...

rofl rofl rofl

Will change in the Incubator. But here's a good question... what do you want to be called? (a shortened form of new name?)
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games