Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:26 pm
And on the 28th of this month. Bah, I have no chance. The 28th is the day I start university.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:52 pm
Just go to Ozzfest twisted ah gods that show is gonna rock hard! but i guess there are few in here that would listin to that kind of music stare  

MOD66

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:04 pm
Who's playing?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:15 pm
I wanted to go to see Tool, but the tickets sold out within the day they came out.  

Jameta
Captain

MOD66

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:28 am
Nihilistic Seraph
Who's playing?
unfortunitly ozzy isn't proforming this year crying

Main Stage: SOAD, Disturbed, A7X, Hatebreed, Lacuna Coil, Dragonforce

Second Stage:
Black Lable Society, Atreyu heart , Unearth, Bleeding Through, Norma Jean

Third Stage:
Walls of Jericho, The Red Chord, A Life Once Lost, Strapping Young Lad, All That Remains, Full Blown Chaos, Between THe Buried And me (BT BAM) , Bad Acid Trip

they names highlited in red i really want to see, other then BT BAM i have no idea who any of the other bands are on third stage  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:34 am
I'd love to go see disturbed but I don't fit well into that crowd even though I love the music. =P I am so preppy its not even funny now. wearing my polo shirts sipping starbucks. ^^;;;  

FireonYce
Vice Captain

Jeering Lunatic

14,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:40 am
Mmm, Dragonforce and Lacuna Coil...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:01 am
Christo Minaverus
I'd love to go see disturbed but I don't fit well into that crowd even though I love the music. =P I am so preppy its not even funny now. wearing my polo shirts sipping starbucks. ^^;;;
you really didn't strike me as that type but what ever im going in complet stright edge gear *rock hand emote* they really need one of thouse 3nodding

Nili
Mmm, Dragonforce and Lacuna Coil...
see i told you, and a Friend of mine knows one of the members of dragonforce, and that same person he knows is one of my frinds second cousins  

MOD66

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:32 pm
Pretty cool 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:39 pm
"Everybody knows Jesus rides a Harley."
~ Bill Engval(sp?)  

Jameta
Captain

MOD66

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:22 am
Aw dudes it was awsome!!! twisted I croud surfed for the first time to Unearth, it was awsome i got droped though and i have a nice bruse, cut, and welt from that drop. and i almost died when they pushed me up and over a forming circle pit (moshpit in the stand croud shaped like a circle) and i went down face first but i got cought and was thrown back up kinda like a trampoline but the best proformace there was Defintly atreyu i croud surfed for in entire song!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:36 pm
Trippy. 3nodding  

Jameta
Captain

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:44 pm
Kick-a** biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:07 pm
I'm going to the Washington Renaissance Fantasy Faire this Saturday and the next. whee  

Jameta
Captain

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:02 am
Jameta
I'm going to the Washington Renaissance Fantasy Faire this Saturday and the next. whee
Hooray!

I don't know if Montreal has Ren Faires, I've never really heard of one happening around here.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games