Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:43 pm
"How considerate." Beelio said, as usual his voice a somewhat unsettling mix of sarcasm and genuine sentiment. he drifted over to Opal and held her head in his long and jointed fingers.
"So this is what you are now...a little doll." He chuckled. "You're pathetic."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:50 pm
Niaro smiled. Lucifer was happy and he had a plan. She then looks around and she was wondering who they would call to collect the relics without failing. She didn't want Lucifer angry and make him go it on her or Sin. She looked around the room and then thought of Beelio. She didn't know him well but Lucifer forbidden her to speak or meet someone else. He even spied on her. She just couldn't find the right name to do the job.
(I like my part of the story. No presure and I got my character in hell )  

Aqira

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:52 pm
Xion watched silently.

Opal's eyes narrowed at Beelio. "At least I'm free," she replied-trying to be brave now that the emotions of fear were able to take hold of her while in her former master's presence.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:00 pm
(Were did I go?)
Mirza looked at Gabriel and he knew something was wrong. They hadn’t the puppet. He got a little worried. They hadn’t seen him because he had dressed up as a kitten and messed with their imagination. He also felt the presence of his master. Everything felt wrong. Why would master be here without talking to me? He shakes his head “If only the strings could give you the joy you had”
(Sorry for short post but I made a little twist there, why does he worry about the little puppet )  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:03 pm
"Not for long." Beelio hissed, gripping her face now with considerable force. "You do relaise what my job is when i'm not running after His Infernal Madjesty, do you not? To collected wandeirng souls that deserve hell, and drag them down."
His eyes flashed with an amber light of triumph.
"And just how many people have you killed?"

---

Lucifer mused for a moment, eyeing her.
"Mestopheles has some earth clearance. He will cooperate.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:12 pm
Niaro thought that there were so many names and she had never spoke to them but they sounded familiar. She then was going to talk but she had no mouth so she didn’t say anything. She didn’t want to borrow her. She felt a little bit of spoiled, Lucifer almost gave her everything. He gave her protection and a new life. She was really happy with it but she had to pay the price with her body. She then softly touches his face and then looks at Sin. Her blue eye showed frightens and her other eyes showed pleasure and lust.
(I remember that she can’t give kisses O_O)  

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:37 pm
Lucifer smiled and placed a finger on the place where her mouth should be.
"Hmm...sometimes I regret doing this to you. Yet your frstration is so delicious." He chuckled.
Sin glanced up at him and snorted.
"Oh Sin, my dear, are you jealous?" He asked with a smirk.
"You wish." Sin snapped and turne dher back on him. "I'm going to my room."

Lucifer laughed. "I thin she's jealous. well Niaro - Mestopheles resides in tyhe holding chambers. No doubt you've passed them. he is te one with ram's horns. find him. Bring him to me."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:47 pm
Niaro looked at sin and she felt sorry for her but also luckily that Lucifer was not going to hurt her. She took her cape and covered her body and then looked at Lucifer. She just could not understand how much he had change. She knew that Gabriel was jealous of Lucifer’s beauty but he destroyed it and it hurt her heart. She bows down and then she slowly walks out of the room. She looks around and could not see Sin anywhere. She then remembers that she was on her room. She takes the stairs down and she then stood on the entrance. Were would she found this demon Lucifer meant.  

Aqira

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:52 pm
Opal flinched as she recalled the lives she had taken. She remained silent a moment longer-knowing full well there was nothing she could do.

"I'm not the person I was....I'll be forgiven one day," she whispered as she thought of Gabriel words to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:57 pm
"I could rip that soul right out of that little doll body of yours." Beelio hissed, although it was a lie. Whilever she was bound up, and whilever Gabriel vouched for her soul it would be difficult. In a way, Gabriel had claimed ownership over her, and so he could not pass her soul over form the earthly realm.
"Wy woudl God forgive you? You ahve done as much as any otehr dmeon in Hell, and he will not forgive them....us." he jerked her head away form him too the side and snorted in disgust. "You have never met God, so you know nothing of Him."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:03 pm
"If they truly regret and want to change .....h-he'll forgive them," Opal was having trouble coming up with a defense. It was true that she knew nothing of God, but when Gabriel spoke to her....she felt like it was true. Opal was shaking now-she was remembering the expereinces she went through when Opal first started going through Beelio's 'training.'  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:09 pm
(niaro looks for Mestopheles..... does anyone gets a feeling of dorothy and the wizard of oz XP)
She walks out and she was walking a bit she looked around and she covered her head and body from the scary demons. She could get one word on their head and she knew it. She walks very slowly because of the pain on her leg. She looked at it and saw a phrase on it. She got scared and took a stone and then tried to slice it off the piece of skin so it would be gone. After smashing it on her leg until she bleeds she continues and then founds a big demon with the ram's horn. She got a bit scared but she then stood close so he would notice her
(somewere under the hell XP)  

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:23 pm
"Heh. I am the only person who has ever cared for you, Opal. Gabriel is using you."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:26 pm
Meanwhile, Mestopheles looked up form his books - as ever noting down those who had come to hell. He felt like it was an endless task. Once upon a time Lucifer had appointed him as his Viceroy. technically he was still that rank - but he was sure that Lucifer just wanted him quiet and out of the way. He supposed that he had relaly fallen into the rebellion - some huge accident. but still...
He raised an eyebrow at Niaro.
"Can i help you?"

[gaww. Mestoiphele sis one of those background character of mine I never really write about, but for some reason I really have an affection for XD dunno why]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:30 pm
Opal shook her head-trying to refuse what Beelio said. For nearly a thousand years Opal acted as a mere puppet....Gabriel and the others treated her as a person. Although...when she thought about it...Adam had lied to her to get information.....but if was for a good reason right?.....right..... She held on to her memories she gathered with the others-she didn't want to lose them so easily. Gabriel cared for.....he would come....surely he was searching for her.....  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games