Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:43 am
Kailee frowned and hugged Natalia close. "I'm not going to leave my baby between the two of them . . ." she murmured, feeling rather protective. She then sighed. "But we haven't been alone in a while either . . . a babysitter might be nice . . ." she said with a small smile, looking over at Leon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:16 am
"Well then, why not just ask one at a time?" He asked smiling softly and kissed her cheek then their baby's head and smiled at them both. "I miss you." He added in a whisper in her ear.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:20 am
Kailee blushed a bit. "I know, and I miss you too. But . . ." she sighed. "I feel bad about asking them to watch her. I mean, they're both alphas and Nadia's dealing with a bad shoulder as it is and Damien's dealing with Nadia and . . . I don't want to put more on their plates." she said with a frown. She then looked at Leon with a small smile. "We should find a babysitter though." she said before the smile disappeared and she had to hug her daughter close. "I just wish I could ask Aven." she said softly, holding back tears. "Him and Jasmine would be wonderful babysitters . . ." she murmured. She then sighed. "We need to find him." she stated, frowning. "We're going to." she added to try and reassure herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:28 am
Leon's face fell when she mentioned her brother and his sister. It killed him to see his sister suffering. Void of happiness. She never smiled anymore. She was a shell of herself. And it wasn't long until the full moon. Which would make it worse. He'd ordered to have her in the dungeon with unmated people guarding her in case she tried to take her own life during the full moon. "Yes, we will."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:38 am
Kailee sighed and looked up at Leon. "I'm sorry." she said softly, feeling bad about bringing down the mood. "It's just . . . babysitting . . . I thought Aven and Jasmine would be so perfect . . . and I just . . ." she seemed on the verge of tears, feeling bad about Aven being missing, feeling bad about reminding Leon of the fact that Jasmine was upset about Aven's kidnapping . . . feeling bad that she had been able to be happy while her brother was in Selena's clutches.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:47 am
"Maybe Jasmine looking after Natalia will be good for her. She's void and needs something some purpose to help her through this. When e get Aven back she'll be so focused on him she won't want him to leave her side. For a very long time." He hoped she'd accept. "We need to keep going, be happy but be vigil so we can get our heads clear to think of a way to get him back."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:52 am
Kailee nodded, although she still seemed rather upset. "Yes . . . I'll . . . I'll go ask Jasmine if she wants to babysit." she murmured rather distractedly, starting to get up. If anything, Leon's lack of addressing her apology had only made her more upset. Now she felt like he was mad at her . . .  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:59 am
Leon stopped her instantly and gave her a kiss. "Ssh. Be still." He said holding his little family close. "Ask her later and stay with me." He wasn't angry. "I love you." He just automatically forgave her, he would forget to voice it. "We'll find and ask her later. Right now I want to snuggle with my family and revel in the fact that I have-"

"RUN!!!" One of the wolve's outside cried. "GET LEON SHE'S LOST IT!!!"

Jasmine bolted through the courtyard in beast form anger in her eyes as she ran. How dare they say those things! About her, about Aven. HOW DARE THEY!!!!  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:30 am
Kailee gasped as she heard the shouting. "Leon. It must be Jasmine." she said, looking at her husband with worry. Did Jasmine hear them talking? Did the reminder of Aven throw her off again?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:40 am
The guards tried to stop her but she took them out. Not killed them, just made sure they couldn't follow her. She pounded dirt to pick up speed. But then. She saw Leon there.

Leon nodded. "I'll go see what's happened. I need to trace there so if you want to come you'll have to go on foot." He advised then kissed her softly. "I'll see you soon." Then he was gone.

He arrived on the scene watching his sister bolting after three youths around her age, she'd shoved the guards out of her way and went for them faster. He traced a hundred meters from her watching her stop dead in her tracks. They stared each other down for long moments before he lifted a hand telling her to stay put then traced to the youths and brought them back to her. "Why have you stressed my sister?"

"She's a Traitor!" One spat. "Just like her mate! They're both traitors!" One tried to get away but Leon shoved his head into the dirt.

"Really?" He asked eyes narrowed. "Traitor's you say?" He sang eyes narrowed. "That's not a nice thing to say." He didn't look happy. Not one bit.

Jasmine shifted into human form panting hard trembling a little.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:04 am
Kailee asked a passing servant to babysit Natalia for her while she went to go help Leon. She shifted into wolf form and started running, her ears perked, trying to hear what was going on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:21 am
Leon kept them at his feet. His eyes narrowed. "You do realise he was kidnapped yes? None of this was his doing." He narrowed his eyes. "You call Jasmine a Traitor? You're a traitor for not helping the King find his son!"

Jasmine trembled and went to her knees crying. She couldn't do this any more. She needed her mate. She needed him. But he wasn't there. She shouldn't have shown him that penny.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:35 am
Kailee came onto the scene in time to hear Leon accuse the man of calling her brother, as well as Jasmine, a traitor. She growled, bristling angrily. "Traitors?" she said lowly. "That's my brother you speak of. And my sister-in-law. Both are unfortunate victims of Selena's evil. My brother has been kidnapped by her not once, but twice now. He has been brainwashed, restored, and now is in her clutches again. Tell me, if that is being a Traitor, then all who fall behind enemy lines should be labeled as such. If that's the case, our army has a couple of platoons full of traitors. But no! These are loyal wolves who despite being captured in wars and being made prisoners of rival packs, continued their service to us, continue to fight for us! I demote you to omega! You will serve those wolves your logic has labelled 'traitor' until you learn what true loyalty is . . . and find where yours lies." she growled angrily, pushing the wolf down to the lowest rank on the social ladder. As a member of the royal family, she was very capable of doing this. Omegas were little more than slaves among the wolves.

Kailee then moved over to Jasmine, nuzzling her gently. "Do not give up hope Jasmine. We will find Aven, with or without the support of idiots like him." she whispered softly. "Aven would not want you to be sad. If he were here, he would like to see your smile." she tried to cheer Jasmine. "I was going to wait, but I wanted to know if you would like to babysit Natalia for Leon and me. You should be able to bond with your niece." she said, smiling a little, trying to give Jasmine something happy to think on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:58 am
"If he were here I wouldn't be feeling like this!" She cried hugging herself. "If he were here the full moon wouldn't terrify me so much!" She broke down into tears.

Leon sniffled a little and hugged his sister too. His poor little sister was in so much pain. Her other half gone. She couldn't be with him. It hurt him deep. He felt so helpless. He didn't know what to do to help his sister.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:03 am
Kailee whimpered. "I know sweetheart, I do. But you must know that he would be here with you if he could don't you? He must be fighting tooth and nail to try and return to you. Be brave for him. Be strong. Because Aven will need you to be." she said softly.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games