Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:20 pm
Judith laughed at the thought of morbidly obese Drake.
"That... would be pretty funny actually. You'd need Koko to give you spongebaths and we'd have to wheel you around in a chair." She said, giggling more as she imagined it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:24 pm
"haha not too bad a life, then." he winked. "you'd have to be like my servants - how appealing." he stuck out a tongue.
"ahh..i miss food."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:31 pm
Eventually Fayt forced his way out of the comfort of his bed. He took a brisk shower and changed into the usual style of a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. He inhaled a bowl of coco-puff cereal. His dad was already at work and would probably be home late. After he rinsed out his bowl, he headed out the door and made his way towards the shop.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:42 pm
Judith laughed.
"Would we have to dress up too?" She asked, mimicking a curtsying.
"I do too."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:47 pm
drake laughed.
"of course."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:51 pm
"Sounds like a good time." Judith laughed and looked back at the TV. The fat program was ending and now a wedding show was on next.

[The only channel I know that consistently shows fat programs is TLC. They also show a lot of wedding programs. >> ]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:54 pm
[lol]

Drake raised an eyebrow at the wedding show. He wondered if the women woud be divas - no matter teh time period, things got a little crazy at weddings  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:03 pm
Koko rummaged through some paper work to pass the time when Fayt finally arrived. "Sleeping in?" she smiled glanceing his way.

He rubbed that back of his head and laughed nervously. "Yeah," he replied.

"Well, they've been waiting for you..." she gestured to Bly who had come around with his tail wagging. Fayt bent over and scratched him behind the ears and then went to the back to retrieve the leashes. When he found Yoki however she didn't appear as energetic. "Is Yoki alright?" he called.

Koko's wondered back-surprised by the question. She knelt down beside her and stroked her head. Yoki didn't feel lke she had a fever. "Something wrong sweety?" she cooed and continued stroking her. Yoki just whined slightly and remained laying where she was. "Just take Bly out," she commented. "I'll keep an eye on her today."

Fayt nodded and tugged on the leash but Bly wouldn't budge. Instead he pulled towards Yoki and settled himself down beside her. The dogs were acting rather unusal today.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:23 pm
Judith watched the show quietly. Weddings were such a hassle but being the complete center of attention for a day would be nice...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:38 pm
Drake looekd up as he heard someone come in and tensed slightly. he relaxed when he realiseddoor, since techniclaly he was still in it was Fayt.
"hmn...weddings are a little girly for me." he commented, excusing hismlef to go investigate. He hadn't talked to fayt since koko's ordeal so at least wanted to see how he was.

When he arrived he peeked his head around the door since tecnically he was still in his towel and not 'presentable'. he was glad that the scars that flared up in the hot water didn't show - it wasn't something Fayt would appreciate even though he knew about vampires.
"Hey." he said with a vauge wave. "How are you? I seek refuge form programmes about weddings." he smirked.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:46 pm
Fayt took a moment to look away from the dogs to return the greeting. He still felt a bit nervous though....being around vampires. Even being around Koko now was a little nerve wracking. "I'm alright," he replied. Such a usual and non-exciting response from the youth. "Just came to take the dogs on their work but they don't seem up for it today." He gestured to Yoki and Bly who was reluctant to leave her. Giving up he knelt down to take the leash back off.

Koko hadn't made a response. She was comforting Yoki and had a hand placed over near her stomach.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:49 pm
Judith chuckled a bit as Drake left and turned the television off to see who is was downstairs as well.
She walked down and saw Fayt, she'd kind of met him during the ordeal with Koko but she'd never really talked to him outside of that so she settled next to Koko.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:03 pm
"Really?" Drake said, looking a little puzzled about the dogs. He watched Koko work and shrugged.
"Maybe they're just tired?" he suggested  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:08 pm
"No doubt she will be by day's end," Koko shaking her head with a smirk. She looked over at Drake. "You're going to get you're wish."

She carefully felt Yoki's side and then looked to Bly. "You've been busy when I wasn't looking," she commented.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:12 pm
Judith raised an eyebrow at Koko and Drake then realized what they were saying.
"Puppies?" She exclaimed, pointing out the now obvious.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games