Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 127 128 129 130 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

KaitaAlexis

Demonic Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:37 pm
Lexi walked over to where Sinistro was still working on getting ingredients ready. "How is it going over here?" she asked him. "Do you need any help?"

I Sinistro I

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:57 pm
This is a very important announcement ! Sorting will be open within the next week, within this time you shall also be receiving a PM Please do not disregard the PM and read it, it contains information about your status as a house elf and etc. the list on the front page has also been updated if you see an error or have ANY questions please fell free to PM me i enjoy helping anyone who needs help! For now i am the one whom you shall go to for any questions or anything regarding the guild you may need help with, Thanks you for your time.. i love the cookies you bake and keep your eyes open for the PMs.

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Alaia191

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:31 pm
((Awww dang, I won't be eligible razz ))

Alaia hummed a little house-elf folk tune as she put the muffins - many, many trays of them! - into the ovens, thankful that there were a lot of ovens. Then she looked around for something else that needed doing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:42 am
Alaia191
((Awww dang, I won't be eligible razz ))

Sorting happens for a good few weeks so you may still have the chance to get the final posts you need within that time smile

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Xx-Razorblade-Skittles-xX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:30 pm
KaitaAlexis
Lexi walked over to where Sinistro was still working on getting ingredients ready. "How is it going over here?" she asked him. "Do you need any help?"

I Sinistro I

"I think I found plenty of pots and pans," Tivs replied while stumbling with her arms filled to the brim with a variety assortment of cooking supplies. All of the hustle and bustle excited Tivs. She loved keeping herself busy with work.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:31 pm
I Sinistro I

Finally fed up with waiting for a reply and wanting to get to cooking her own dishes, Elon diced the tomatoes into cubes and left them for Sinistro to do with what he wanted.
She sighed. She felt like she'd gotten so behind waiting for a simple answer... And there was still so much to do!
Elon rushed forward, finding all of the ingredients she could for chicken and rice. On one counter she put that down, claiming it as her corner, and ran off to find other things, like tuna or burgers or anything really! They needed more main courses, or the students would be eating dessert for dinner.
(( Sorry I dropped off the face of the planet. Stopped getting quotes and started school and everything...
I'm going to miss the sorting now. ;_; ))  

Pacchiro

Supportive Tactician

8,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Timid 100

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:49 pm
Elpidius Elon
I Sinistro I

Finally fed up with waiting for a reply and wanting to get to cooking her own dishes, Elon diced the tomatoes into cubes and left them for Sinistro to do with what he wanted.
She sighed. She felt like she'd gotten so behind waiting for a simple answer... And there was still so much to do!
Elon rushed forward, finding all of the ingredients she could for chicken and rice. On one counter she put that down, claiming it as her corner, and ran off to find other things, like tuna or burgers or anything really! They needed more main courses, or the students would be eating dessert for dinner.
(( Sorry I dropped off the face of the planet. Stopped getting quotes and started school and everything...
I'm going to miss the sorting now. ;_; ))

I'm sure you can get your posts needed posts within the next month ! sorting lasts that long and try posting in the hallways the campgrounds and the event game !  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:36 pm
KaitaAlexis

Sinistro shook his head, "No, I'm fine- Thanks, though." He said and resumed working.

Elpidius Elon

(( I've been very busy. Sorry about that. ))

Sinistro was focused on his task that he forgot to give out directions. Before he could really say anything he found Elon just doing her own thing, but he shrugged it off and resumed working.
He got most of what he wanted to get to done, now he just needed pots and pans. Sinistro walked over to Tivs and he said, "May I use one of the pots and pans?"- I just need one pot and one pan."

I Sinistro I

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

beavescleaves

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:16 pm
"Uh..Hello?" PJ squeaked, poking her head through the door and peering around the kitchen. She saw many other house elves busy at their jobs, and took a tentative step inside, wondering what she should start doing. Before she was freed from her master's, PJ was a nanny for a family of witches. It was new for her to be in the kitchen, but she was eager to learn! Now if only of she can ask someone what she could do.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:08 am
beavescleaves

Sinistro was so into his work that he didn't see where he was going. He had accidentally bumped into what looked to be a new Elf, "Oh, sorry 'bout that," He said apologetically. "Uhm, you look new. Come with me," He told another elf that he didn't need any help, but once he had gotten to the final stages of making pasta, he realized that he needed more help than he thought. Sinistro gave the new elf directions on how to make the noodles, and then he told her that he would be right there every step of the way.
"And by the way," He said, "I'm Sinistro. Sorry for bumping into you earlier."
But just before putting the new elf to work, he washed her hands for her. "Sorry for the rush. Dinner is soon, and we're running on a tight schedule, I guess?"

I Sinistro I

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

beavescleaves

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:11 pm
"Oh! Thank you " PJ squeaked, as the fellow elf washed her hands.

She had listened to every word that he spoke, and nodded her he's when he asked if she understood. "Sounds easy enough."

She smiled when he introduced himself, "I'm PJ. It's nice to meet you!"

She nodded her head, a determined look on her face. "I'll try my best to keep up!" And with that, she began to make the noodles, occasionally asking a question to see if she got it right.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:42 pm
beavescleaves

Sinistro would nod if she got it right and tell her 'Good job', and if she missed a step he would kindly show her what she was supposed to do and then let her resume her duty.
Sinistro smiled as he worked with the new Elf. This reminded him of the time he let the daughter of his former master help him make dinner one night. Before that moment he wasn't fond of children. After that moment his mind changed. Kids didn't bother him too much after that. Especially when one of them loved to help make dinner.
As Sinistro finished making his last noodle, he asked the new Elf "So, where are you from?"

I Sinistro I

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

beavescleaves

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:38 am
I Sinistro I
beavescleaves

PJ was nearly done with her noodle making when he asked his question.

"I'm from India actually." Pj said, rolling a noodle in her hands. "I was born there, lived there for a few years, then when the family I worked for moved, I moved with them." She looked over at Sinistro, a small smile on her face.

"What about you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:37 pm
Lexi walked into the kitchen practically bouncing. She had just been recently sorted and she was bursting with joy. "Hey everyone. I have wonderful news. I have been sorted. I will visit when as much as I can." She looked around the room, taking in the sights that she will miss, the elves that she would miss. She went around and hugged the elves she would miss. "Good bye for now my friends.  

KaitaAlexis

Demonic Lover

monkey2979

8,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:11 am
Elise walked into the room once again after returning from the Great Hall. She'd been here for a while keeping quiet. She hadn't really talked to anyone. Though the room was filled with house elves of all sorts, she would just do her own work and keep to herself.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 127 128 129 130 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games