Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:28 pm
Mira laughed and nodded slightly "it's not really that odd.You need to know things like that if your going to be a doctor.And yes, they test people on that stuff.'  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:15 am
Oblen smiles, shaking his head slightly. "A doctor?... I don't think I'd be one to be a doctor one bit... but anyway... and you were... interested in learning about... bladders?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:31 pm
Mira let out a little snort of laughter "No...I was interested in learning how to help people....You'd be surprised with what can go wrong with the human body..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:19 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders. "I don't know too much about such... but I do know a bit from expereince... I guess you could say..." He says before looking back out the window.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:57 pm
Mira raised an eyebrow slightly in question but continued to wash the dishes quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:15 pm
Oblen watched the snow fall, with a small smile. To him, snow's the polar opposite of ashes, which ammused him.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:22 pm
Finishing up the dishes, Mira dried her hands and watched him for a moment, holding back a smile of her own.Setting the towel aside she headed for the libing to add a few logs to the fire.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:56 pm
Oblen glances back for a moment to see she headed out. He raises an eyebrow, but then looks back out the window for a few seconds. He then finally turns away to follow Mira and ask "... You ever notice that snow is like the opposite of ashes?.. cold, wet, and white... and hot, dry, and black..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:04 pm
Mira nodded slightly and lokked into the fire's flames "Yeah..I have noticed that.But I've also noticed that we need both to creat balance...."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:16 pm
Oblen looks at Mira then to the fire. "... create balance?... hm... I... how?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:33 pm
Mira smiled slightly "Fire create ash...which in turned creates good soil for growing things.Thats why a lot of farmer choose to live in the shadows of volcanoes...And Snow..It, in a way s like fire.The cold from it kills off the old groth so that new groth may come." She shrugged slightly and sat on the edge of the couch.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:29 pm
Oblen nods slightly, smirking. Heh... never thought of it like that..." He then thinks for a second before saying with a small shrug "... And... both can fall from overhead."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:34 pm
Mira nodded slightly and smiled "True..." She leaned back ont the couch and looked back at the fire, her mind wandering.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:51 pm
Oblen looks into the fire before finally walking up to it and sitting right in front of it. He rubs his chin before sticking his hand in to feel the fire with a closed fist. The flames at first appear to be burning the hand until Oblen opens his hand, which the flames then move around the hand, as if there was in invisable bubble keeping the fire from his hand. He smiles before chuckling. "I like playing with fire..." He said before bringing both hands up to work the fire around like it was molding clay, molding it a bit to a point before the fire naturally spreads out again.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:57 pm
Mira watched him and chuckled quietly "I can see that.." She stood and walked over.Leaning over she kissed him gently "Just make sure you don't burn the place down." Holding back a small yawn she headed for the bed room, she was still worried about Reaver showing up.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games