Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:45 pm
poke mattix
In regards to our characters inheriting their AU memories, what kind of things are we not allowed to do? In regards to split personalities are you meaning things like "Oh my god I'm actually a magical girl and had a kingdom called suffering and my true love is Caelius-sama!" Or knowing the AU versions of other characters?

Do we need to make sure the characters have little to no understanding/remembrance of items or objects that would not normally be in the Deus/Halloween setting?

And when saying they are not real, how should our characters interpret this? Like in the purity/long dream prps, there is mention of students/hunters/horsemen who were asleep permanently. Were these only the kings or ALL the characters involved in the meta? And if not, what were our characters doing in the meantime? Like is the whole meta just a really weird dream they had?

Sorry I just want to clarify the rules behind these memories OTL

To regain that memory back is to be basically like the awakened characters 1000%. you remember you had a dream - or did you - where you were pretty badass and awesome. Basically the same premesis as an awakened fharacter but you were never awoken during the event duration itself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:47 pm
Ice Queen
If I wanted to toss Fai/and or Roch/Terra, etc into an AU with the mirrors that takes place with my characters being "toys" in a psychotic little ghoul's playhouse, would I have to keep rolling until the dice agreed with teh setting, or could I arrange for something with you guys?

Yes, I have been thinking about this all day.

It would be fun!

Au randoms are meant to be random, to encouarage players to try everything and not have them attached to a specific setting. @@ in this case you'd need to roll until the condition arose. We're still trying to promote tih as tih and not too much of au: au is a small bonus that should tie to the main shop ongoings only!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:02 pm
I know spookies are a treat that students can eat and that candy and snow icing from Christmas town has some pretty nasty effects.

What would a cookie from the human world do, if anything?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:43 pm
Alicia Firestar
I know spookies are a treat that students can eat and that candy and snow icing from Christmas town has some pretty nasty effects.

D: unless treated properly all human items just crumble as they reach Halloween. If they ate it in the Human world its like eating sand.  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:13 am
Zoobey
Alicia Firestar

D: unless treated properly all human items just crumble as they reach Halloween. If they ate it in the Human world its like eating sand.

What about in a neutral territory? Like the Haunted House? I've seen hunters bring Fear candy in and out and it still worked... so what would a cookie from the isles do?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:06 am
Alicia Firestar
Zoobey
Alicia Firestar

What about in a neutral territory? Like the Haunted House? I've seen hunters bring Fear candy in and out and it still worked... so what would a cookie from the isles do?

Horsemen isles are now for the most part, Insanity ridden areas!  

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:14 am
Zoobey
Alicia Firestar
Zoobey
Alicia Firestar

What does a cookie do to a Hallowener brought from the Hunter Isles while inside the HH?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:11 pm
Alicia Firestar
Zoobey
Alicia Firestar
Zoobey
Alicia Firestar

What does a cookie do to a Hallowener brought from the Hunter Isles while inside the HH?

It tastes like sand regardless of where it came from because it doesn't have any Fear.  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

revenant aria

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:23 am
For hunters, when they receive their new outfits, is it outfits that were icly selected/customized by them or does someone in deus staff decide how everyone should looook by taking their abilities/weapon into account?

BASICALLY WHO DECIDES THE OUTFITS <3 O_O  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:13 pm
Are Aliens allowed in the TiH setting so long as they're scary?  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:48 pm
Edit - NEVERMIND THIS.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:36 pm
For Scarentines, what about approved citizens? Can we bring them in if we want? Austin's an approved citizen, but he's not a quest (he's Roch's 36yr old dad, clearly I'm not going to quest him... ever.)  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:21 pm
Dumb question, how does the CNY event work? Can we find envelopes in any PRP so long as we RP out the results or do we make a separate PRP just for finding envelopes? Also, is there a prompt or do we just make a post at any time? I'm little fuzzy on how the event is being run.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:45 pm
OH HEY NICE THREAD YOU HAVE HERE IT'D BE A SHAME IF

What are shadowlings (are they a minipet, or a student, or some kind of proto student, do they have a core)?

How do shadowlings form?

Do they occur around all natural borders between halloween and human world ie are they an indicator of one?

What would happen if a shadowling made it to Halloween?

What is the average Halloween knowledge and/or view of shadowlings?

Could a hunter capture and contain a shadowling in the same manner as a minipet to study in the lab?

I have heard that hunter weapons absorb their hunter's FEAR, meaning they have 0 FEAR output normally. Does this non-output still occur when the FEAR shield is down? Or when the weapon and hunter are separated by a large enough distance?

And depending on the above... if a hunter CAN find a way to output FEAR even temporarily, could they fear something (something small, like, minipet complexity tops) into existence? I'm guessing if they really focused on it, or got some help from one or several other hunters to all sit there and stare at a corner willing something into existence. I thought I heard something about this in passing once a long time ago but I don't know the real definite answer to this haha. Just want to know 1) is it possible 2) how  

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:47 pm
AstaraeI
OH HEY NICE THREAD YOU HAVE HERE IT'D BE A SHAME IF

MINIPETSSSSS

What are shadowlings (are they a minipet, or a student, or some kind of proto student, do they have a core)?

MINIPETSSSSS

How do shadowlings form?

MINIPETSSSSS

Do they occur around all natural borders between halloween and human world ie are they an indicator of one?

MINIPETSSSSS

What would happen if a shadowling made it to Halloween?

MINIPETSSSSS

What is the average Halloween knowledge and/or view of shadowlings?

MINIPETSSSSS

Could a hunter capture and contain a shadowling in the same manner as a minipet to study in the lab?

MINIPETSSSSS

I have heard that hunter weapons absorb their hunter's FEAR, meaning they have 0 FEAR output normally. Does this non-output still occur when the FEAR shield is down? Or when the weapon and hunter are separated by a large enough distance?

MINIPETSSSSS

And depending on the above... if a hunter CAN find a way to output FEAR even temporarily, could they fear something (something small, like, minipet complexity tops) into existence? I'm guessing if they really focused on it, or got some help from one or several other hunters to all sit there and stare at a corner willing something into existence. I thought I heard something about this in passing once a long time ago but I don't know the real definite answer to this haha. Just want to know 1) is it possible 2) how

MINIPETSSSSS

... I'll let liz answer this

lizbot
MINIPETSSSSS

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games