Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:47 pm

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind/KrystalTwo-1.jpg Second commission I owe Krystal. Three more to go.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:20 pm

@Kakarotto-san- v. origional idea for Danny P., and i LOVE the dragon! what did you use to color it though? ((what are CP tuts?))

@Sheol- cute. what did you use to draw those? do you have one of those pen/pad things that hook up the comp.?

@NG- cool style, that pup is a ver thought provoking piece, is there a lot of symbolism to that..or is art analisys class getting to me? gonk

btw, thanks everyone for the comments. i feel loved lol

Myth Runekin

Shy Elocutionist

10,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Candy Fiend 150

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:29 pm

User Image

Very long overdue half of an art trade with otterfang. I think I did a decent job seeing as it's the first time Iv'e ever done feral =3
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 6:52 pm

Cute! ^^ I love that kid. :3

Zella L.

Otterish

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:11 pm

Sheol said that I should post this, so here is a random piece of art.

User Image

Edit: I seem to be full of randomness today.

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:58 pm

The dragon was colored in photoshop. The lineart was actually a pencil sketch that I darken up before coloring. The texture effects in both the Danny pic and the dragon are high-res scans of paper/parchment. The layer for the "paper" is above the color layer and it's set on "Multiply" so that the color layer under it shows through.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(taken before I completed it. But this gives you an idea of what I'm talking about)

I think NG means Cp Tuts=Color Pencil Tutorials

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:34 am

Leyla- Nice, can't wait to see the other three. Haven't seen much of you around the guild lately

Shinigami- cute, and good for your first time doing ferals. You should do more, ferals are the best. X3

Water Elemental- Yay for random pieces of art. rofl

Ok, and now for a commission piece I did of Shinigami's character Nyx. I think this is the first photoshop piece I actually feel good about.

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 1:04 am

There's a colorful character. 3nodding Nice linework Kriss.

Selene Aries

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 4:09 am

DY
Title: "Everything is beautiful here...
Artist: UglyCoyoteNG
Day:10/15/06
Time: 125min
Comments: "...
Even you, NG."
Oh my GOD I MEWTILATED them. Yes. They're POKEMON. MEWS.

So anyway, I was day dreaming about an NG i'd like to do with Rin, in modern times with NG and Sirus, and this cute mush popped into my head.
Sirus and NG end up very high on the deck of a Space Needle. NG was admiring the lights, and saying how beautiful they were, with an obviouse tone of jelousey. Sirus rested his head on hers, and wraped his coat around her. (It was cold.) and told her that the tattered buildings of the day were beautiful at night, and that she was too. It was a sweet moment. The space Needle in Seattle is such an awesome place, I thought this might be cute. sweatdrop

So anyway; Mews in space. The ''stars'' look more like snowflakes. I like the way they came out; especialy SirusMews body and markings and hair. NGMew's tail and eye and 'hawk are probably my favorite of hers. This image to WAY more time then I thought it would, and it ended up dieing while i was doing the first NG mew. This one looks better, I think.

NG is (C) K. "UglyCoyoteNG" B. '06
Sirus is (C) A. "Rin" M. '06
Pokemon & Mew are (C) Satoshi Tajiri '06

Zella - That reminds me- when are you sending off that sculpt? I cant wait for it. <3 and Thank you; the skulls and flowers ment alot to me, too.

Myth - The pup is thought provoking, actualy. It is, in essence, the origin of envy. wink CP tut - Colored Pencil Tutorial, exactly.

Shini - COLLIEFACE*eatsitwithlove* the only little nit pick i can think of his the back leg. Other then that, its fery nice. I really like the eye and path. Your better at backgrounds then I am, by far.

Water - ...I don't even know what to say, actualy.

Kakky - Oh, i see. surprised

Kriss - I like the face, but...just to rainbow for me. e_e
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:08 am

Sorry NG! It's so hard to get to a post office from my house! Perhaps I can ask my dad to do it? I'll ask today. ^^

Zella L.

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:09 am

Kriss- pretty! x_X I've got some real issues with colors, you're much better at them than I am. biggrin

Kaky- only one layer for color? I find it easier to use two or three, so if I mess something up and it's too many brush strokes back I don't have to nuke the entire color layer.. but I guess, to each his own. :3

NG- Heeheehee! Mews! heart My third favorite pokemon, after Flygon and Scizor. :3

Shini- Puppy! biggrin S'cute.

Water- Aww, mouse. We just released our pet mouse yesterday, that we had caught in someone's sink. Her name was "Mouse, M.D." biggrin

User Image

Some scrawls for volatilesubmissive.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:01 am

First. Sankyuu for the comments. >> Myth, I just used my laptop touchpad. v.v;

Leyla- <3 I love her hair and am Dying to see the next pieces. IstillwanttocallyouSphyxie.

Shini- I still adore all the colors you use. It's so bright! You're getting so good.

Krys- :3 You're getting better~ Keep practicing! ~Pet~

Kakky- o.o;; Damn.

Kris- Very smooth lines. <3 The rainbow makes for interesting additions.

NG- Awww.. That's adorable. The little floof to NG-Mew's tail is so cute. Great job on Sirus's markings <3

Nekoyaki- xD Love the scrawls. I

Sheol Zone

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:07 am

hehe, thanks for the comments, everyone <3 *feels really good right now*

haha, NG, those mew sirus and NG are so cute, I just wanna cuddle em to death xD *cuddlecuddle*

Neko - yay, sexy satyr-ish thingiemabob! So cool <3
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:18 pm

Kriss - Yeah, I been sick with the flu and just got over it. also been working on more pixel art, so haven't felt the need to post it here.

Sheol - youcancallmesphyxie I'll know you're talkin to me razz

And here's two more for Krystal. I was on a roll last night.
Three - http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind/KrystalThree.jpg
Four - http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind/KrystalFour.jpg

Leyla Giselle

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:27 pm

UglyCoyoteNG
DY
Title: "Everything is beautiful here...
Artist: UglyCoyoteNG
Day:10/15/06
Time: 125min
Comments: "...
Even you, NG."
Oh my GOD I MEWTILATED them. Yes. They're POKEMON. MEWS.

So anyway, I was day dreaming about an NG i'd like to do with Rin, in modern times with NG and Sirus, and this cute mush popped into my head.
Sirus and NG end up very high on the deck of a Space Needle. NG was admiring the lights, and saying how beautiful they were, with an obviouse tone of jelousey. Sirus rested his head on hers, and wraped his coat around her. (It was cold.) and told her that the tattered buildings of the day were beautiful at night, and that she was too. It was a sweet moment. The space Needle in Seattle is such an awesome place, I thought this might be cute. sweatdrop

So anyway; Mews in space. The ''stars'' look more like snowflakes. I like the way they came out; especialy SirusMews body and markings and hair. NGMew's tail and eye and 'hawk are probably my favorite of hers. This image to WAY more time then I thought it would, and it ended up dieing while i was doing the first NG mew. This one looks better, I think.

NG is (C) K. "UglyCoyoteNG" B. '06
Sirus is (C) A. "Rin" M. '06
Pokemon & Mew are (C) Satoshi Tajiri '06

Zella - That reminds me- when are you sending off that sculpt? I cant wait for it. <3 and Thank you; the skulls and flowers ment alot to me, too.

Myth - The pup is thought provoking, actualy. It is, in essence, the origin of envy. wink CP tut - Colored Pencil Tutorial, exactly.

Shini - COLLIEFACE*eatsitwithlove* the only little nit pick i can think of his the back leg. Other then that, its fery nice. I really like the eye and path. Your better at backgrounds then I am, by far.

Water - ...I don't even know what to say, actualy.

Kakky - Oh, i see. surprised

Kriss - I like the face, but...just to rainbow for me. e_e

I love it! The braid turned out nicely, I knew you'd get the hair right. Both Mew's look so cute. And the discription was so sweet.. heart
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games