Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly at Loki’s frown. Slowly getting up, he walked over to Loki and wrapped his arms around him. “Hey Lo…you really think I would let anyone else get their hands on you.” He smiled, looking up at him. “I’m just trying to show you how desirable you really are.” He whispered. “I thought earlier might have been enough to prove that. Guess I’ll just have to keep trying I suppose.”  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:39 pm
MDaylus

Loki leaned into Tony when the man wrapped his arms around him. "I should hope not." Loki teased. "Desirable to you." he purred nuzzling the man. "Oh you did but I am not opposed to more of the same. However that will take place later, allow me to get dressed and wd shall head for mg mothers library." he continued. While apprehensive about leaving the safety of his rooms he was glad to be able to show Tony some of his once home and the things he loved.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony enjoyed the nuzzling he got and took the chance to kiss the mark he’d left earlier. He still felt kind of bad about it, knowing it had hurt. Nodding at the God’s next words, he gave Loki’s hip a pat as he released him and turned to fix his own clothes and get his shoes on. “I suppose there is too many people in the stables as well right?” he asked lightly, trying to think of what they could do without making Loki too uncomfortable.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:06 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony kissed the bite mark the man had left. Moving away to dig out clothes after the pat on the hip. He had begun dressing when Tony asked about the stables. "The stables? What would you wish to do at the stables?" Loki questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:15 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony glanced at Loki, raising a brow. “I thought I had someone you wanted me to meet.” He said lightly. “Or is he living inside the palace.” He asked lightly. He really didn’t know a thing about Sleipnir, other than the fact that he was supposed to look like a horse most of the time.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:56 pm
MDaylus

"Are you speaking of Sleepnir?" Loki questioned. Loki's face fell a bit. "I do not know where he is being kept currently. I shall have to ask my mother." loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:41 am
Alikia Tsuki

Seeing the look on Loki’s face, Tony instantly regretted his words. “Hey, it’s probably a good thing. Then we can just go visit tomorrow morning and have more time to spend.” He said gently. Brushing himself off as he stood, he was rather wrinkled still and his hair was a mess from earlier, but he didn’t seem to care. Coming back over to Loki, he reached out and took his hand, just sending love and affection across the bond, not wanting Loki upset again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:05 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony when the man tried to make him feel better. He sent assurances over the bond that he was okay more disappointed in himself than anything else. He liked the idea of spending time with Sleepnir but his son had never seen him in this form. "I am alright Tony. It is alright, I will be alright. I just... I just have to get used to it." Loki promised.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony met his eyes and gave a nod after a moment. Moving to retrieve the cloak Loki had used, he helped the god put it on and carefully adjusted the hood so he would be hidden. Grabbing his hand again, he walked with Loki to the door. Peeking out, he spotted Skadi, who instantly came over. “We’re heading for Frigga’s library.” He said lightly, not seeming at all concerned.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't avert his eyes as Tony looked at him. When the man finally pulled away and retrieved his cloak Loki finished dressing himself. When Tony came back he allowed the man to help him into it. It wasn't nearly as hot without all his armor on but it was still warm. Smiling as Tony took his hand he moved with the man out of the room. He only became anxious a bit as they neared the door but assured himself Skadi would not let anyone close that wasn't trusted. Sure enough the only person around was Skadi who came forward quickly a bit surprised to see Loki coming out as well. With a nod the guard began to lead the way to the library.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony fell into step behind Skadi, keeping a tight grip on Loki’s hand, not wanting to lose the god and not wanting him to suddenly back out. Looking around the castle as they walked, he was amazed. It really was completely foreign. And for the lack of people in the halls, it seemed like a waist of space. “Somehow I’m not surprised that you managed to find trouble in a place like this.” He said lightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:10 pm
MDaylus

Loki was not unaware of the tight grip on his hand and knew Tony and was keeping him from running. He was glad for it because he felt at the first sign of anyone else he did not trust he would bolt. Looking up to Tony when the man said he wasn't surprised he had gotten into trouble the god grinned. "I was not out to merely cause trouble." Loki protested with a soft chuckle. They reached the library quick enough and without mishap though loki was sure it would not be the case when they tried to return to his rooms. He had seen at least one servant in the shadows but they had stayed there and he knew he was covered.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grinned at the response he received. "You were on some days babe." He responded lightly. He ones Loki well enough to know the god probably woke up with the sole purpose to pull pranks on some days. Pausing as they entered the library, Tony was impressed. The library was full of ancient tomes and scrolls, many which practically buzzed with magic. Whistling as he looked up to see the lining the walls straight to the ceiling, he finally let go of Loki's hand as he stepped in, turning as he examined the room. "No wonder you and your mom have so many tricks up your sleeves." He mumbled, eyeing a scroll that was stretched across a table, pointedly putting his hands in his pockets to resist touching anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:00 am
MDaylus

Loki grinned mischievously when Tony said that he had been out to cause trouble on some days. Skadi listened to the two men grinning to himself, pleased that loki had found someone who knew him so well and was able to keep up with the god. Arriving at the library he held open the door before ducking out to inform the queen where her child was before standing guard. Loki moved forward when Tony released his hand. "My mother taught me often here. I learned a great many thi gs from her." Loki said with a smile slowly removing the hood of the cloak. It wasn't much cooler that way but he felt a bit better and knew he could hide quickly should someone enter the library.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Sounds like you have some interesting memories of this place.” Tony smiled, shuffling around the table as he continued to examine things, having to wait for the All-Speak spell to translate things for him. “So you think the answers to our questions will be in here somewhere?” Tony asked, looking back at his lover. He had no doubt there were some fantastic spells and knowledge here, but there were a lot of books and scrolls, how would they find what they needed?  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games