Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:10 pm
Trish had simply let the new recruits go on about their way once she was certain they hadn't sustained too much damage before arrival, particularly that they had sustained no permanent damage. Once they were gone, she decided to head off to the Super Training Room with Idina. The little Fennekin needed some training and she had failed miserably at getting her any kind of it on recent missions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lykas and Odd were walking past the nursery when they heard voices from inside, both glancing inside in order to ascertain the identities of the individuals within. "Huh. It's the new girl Trish took the med lab. Dunno about the other guy, though." Odd told Lykas, who decided to introduce himself.

"Yo!" He greeted loudly, as he waved with a ponytail tentacle. The blue-skinned hybrid noticed the Shinx in the girl's hands and grinned. "Nice Pokemon, I've got a Luxray, myself." He told her, a small twinkle in his eyes.

Odd just stood back and offered a small wave to the two new members from the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:41 am
Morgan had arrived at the HQ again, having snuck out the window in order to do a mission or two in Lumiose, then making its way back. It had finally figured out how to find the base without taking days, and it had new pokemon to boot. It sat in the middle of the cold tile floor, completely in the way, with its pokemon frolicking around it.  

prinxe shadow

Demonic Star

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:19 pm
"Tar!" Shouted Tyranitar as it spun around and huffed at the sight of Rhyme. The Tyranitar was seriously agitated and wanted to be left alone so much that it was ready to fight for its solitude as it smack a small rock at Rhyme with its tail.

-----

"Where is everyone?" Sub asked as he paced around the main area of HQ, looking for a living soul. "First that pink floating cat disappears on me and everyone else does as well! Bah."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:55 pm
Morgan drifts towards the center of HQ, pokemon close behind and bickering as usual. Valkyrie is chattering a discordant song, and Ira is snapping at Ghoul, her teeth going right through the gaseous pokemon. This is bizarrely funny to Morgan, and it falls to the floor with its laughter, curling up and wheezing for breath. Fenrir starts howling, alarmed for it, the noise echoing in the hideout and mixing with the wheezes and song to make a horrible, chaotic mess.  

prinxe shadow

Demonic Star

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:34 pm
SubonicXP
"Tar!" Shouted Tyranitar as it spun around and huffed at the sight of Rhyme. The Tyranitar was seriously agitated and wanted to be left alone so much that it was ready to fight for its solitude as it smack a small rock at Rhyme with its tail.

"H-hey!" Is all Rhyme can get out before she barrel rolls out of the way, losing some of the berries out of her bag in the process. If only she spoke pokemon! Then it'd be easy to talk to it and figure out why it was upset....unless it was angry for earlier? She didn't know how she could fix that...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:58 pm
"Morgan, there you are. Been keeping your nose against the grind stone I see." Sub said with a smile as he greeted his fellow Snagem. "Say, might you be busy? I have a favor to ask of you, if you don't mind that is."

-----

"Tar...?" Mumbled the Tyranitar as it saw the berries spilled against the ground. With a shifty look on its face the beast slowly walked over to the berries on the ground, attempting to reach down and grab them but it was no use, they were too small and he was too big and couldn't bend that far. "Tyrant!" It roared, stomping all over the berries, furious.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

prinxe shadow

Demonic Star

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:16 pm
SubonicXP
"Morgan, there you are. Been keeping your nose against the grind stone I see." Sub said with a smile as he greeted his fellow Snagem. "Say, might you be busy? I have a favor to ask of you, if you don't mind that is."

Morgan shrugged, meeting his eyes with great effort and giving an awkward caricature of a smile. Valkyrie cackled, pecking at the back of its neck, and it wheeled around with a shriek, forgetting all about Sub for that moment and popping the pokemon on the head with a closed fist. It turned back with a sheepish smile, twisting its hands together. "U-um. I'm not busy? Sure, I can do whatever you need..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:49 pm
SubonicXP
"Tar...?" Mumbled the Tyranitar as it saw the berries spilled against the ground. With a shifty look on its face the beast slowly walked over to the berries on the ground, attempting to reach down and grab them but it was no use, they were too small and he was too big and couldn't bend that far. "Tyrant!" It roared, stomping all over the berries, furious.

Was the dragon hungry? That might be why it was angry...but Rhyme wasn't quite sure. It was worth it to ask, she'd think, ruffling her hair gently under her hat. "Tyranitar, wait! I have some more berries here--were you just hungry?" Thats what it sounded like to her; she knew that berries wouldn't be as filling for the Pokemon, but what did they eat anyway? She'd find out soon enough.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:54 pm
"Excellent. There is a crate in the basement I need brought up. Think you could go get it for me? It's a wooden crate with a red cross on it, like a medic cross. Go fetch it and bring it to the training room, I'll wait for you there. I need it for a little experiment." Sub said with a smile and a wave as he began to walk off. "I'm off to get things ready! Ta ta~"

------

"...tar?" Mumbled the Tyranitar as it stared at Rhyme questioningly. She had its attention, better make use of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:14 pm
SubonicXP
"...tar?" Mumbled the Tyranitar as it stared at Rhyme questioningly. She had its attention, better make use of it.

The Pachirisu dug into her bag for...Yep. Berries. And there was her breakfast from earlier, but she quietly looked up. First things first... "Is your foot feeling better?" Recalls that it had a thunderstone stuck there, and is just curious while holding an armful of the berries she had left.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

prinxe shadow

Demonic Star

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:29 pm
SubonicXP

It was a simple task to find the basement, as it was clearly marked, and Morgan's pokemon barged in in front of it, Ira tackling the box and slamming it into the wall. It winced as some of the wood shattered, breathing a sigh of relief as the crate survived the attack and Valkyrie screeched a warning, pecking Ira on the head. It stooped to pick up the crate, and as an apology, Ira helped, the Deino's strength making it an easy task to lift the heavy crate and transport it to the training room. Still, by the time the group reached their destination, Morgan was panting ever-so-slightly, its hands on its knees and hunched over as it gasped for breath after it dropped the crate on the floor. "G-got it."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:34 pm
Anamineh
SubonicXP

The Pachirisu dug into her bag for...Yep. Berries. And there was her breakfast from earlier, but she quietly looked up. First things first... "Is your foot feeling better?" Recalls that it had a thunderstone stuck there, and is just curious while holding an armful of the berries she had left.

The Tyranitar wasted no time to lean down and dive head first into Rhyme's armful of berries, consuming them violently and unceremoniously. The beast was done as soon as it started, licking its lips as it stood up straight again and gave off a happy bellow. "Tyraniii!"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:37 pm
SubonicXP
The Tyranitar wasted no time to lean down and dive head first into Rhyme's armful of berries, consuming them violently and unceremoniously. The beast was done as soon as it started, licking its lips as it stood up straight again and gave off a happy bellow. "Tyraniii!"

..Rhyme did not know what to say as it dove into the berries and consume them all, lickety split. But she could tell the difference in tone, and that happy noise made her smile. "Well, that solves the grumpiness for now." She says, debating making her way down to check up on that foot though it doesn't seem to be in any discomfort. She pulls out her breakfast and pulls off a bite to chew on that; Sitrus berry sammich. Yum.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:36 pm
prinxe shadow

"Great, you made it!" Sub greeted Morgan with a smile as he arrived with the promised crate. "I take it you didn't open it already or look inside. Sure hope not. Any who, I got everything ready. Go ahead and open it." The main said with a smile that was far too large to be normal. Furthermore the training room seemed the same as ever, what did he do? And why was he staying so far away from the crate? Something is rotten in Celadon.

--------

Anamineh

The Tyranitar's foot was fine and its attitude was much better now that it ate. With the berries gone and its appetite sated it almost seemed as if the beast had no idea what to do next. "Tyranitar..." It mumbled with a snort as it eyed Rhyme over for a good long while, watching her eat her sandwich. After getting bored of just watching her it decided to turn around and walk away, off to find something to occupy its time. How rude.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

prinxe shadow

Demonic Star

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:09 pm
SubonicXP

"Great, you made it!" Sub greeted Morgan with a smile as he arrived with the promised crate. "I take it you didn't open it already or look inside. Sure hope not. Any who, I got everything ready. Go ahead and open it." The main said with a smile that was far too large to be normal. Furthermore the training room seemed the same as ever, what did he do? And why was he staying so far away from the crate? Something is rotten in Celadon.

Morgan looked at him suspiciously, tapping the crate with one toe and listening to the sound it made before it moved toward it at all, stepping carefully and stooping to poke at it. One eye twitched, and it laid its ear alongside the crate, listening for anything alive, before finally throwing it open and stumbling over its feet as it stepped back in shock, Valkyrie screeching a warning.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games