Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:22 pm
-
OOC:

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
Where: Soleil Park, Uptown Soleil With: Patrick and Hiro Status: Relaxing with the duo Wallet: $500 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

"Say what?" Saeki asked and blinked a bit. Did he really just get bombed to event planner for Hiro's birthday? But they only just met. It didn't take long for Saeki to chuckle a bit though. "I'm flattered you think so highly of me Patrick, but I will need loads of your help. You are the one that knows Hiro through and through. I look forward to getting to know them better too though." the swordsman said and smiled. "I'll need to know all his likes and dislikes to ensure it will be a great day for all attendees." he explained. Sure it was for a cat, but that didn't bother Saeki one bit. He adored animals. This would be fun! Saeki could already imagine a few things that Hiro may like. At least if he wasn't wrong about it. Thankfully he had Patrick who could let him know what the feline preferred.

First of all he would need a notebook and a clipboard. If he was going to be event planner for any birthday, he wanted to go at it for a hundred percent. Of course he was raised to try anything like that fully, but he also liked Patrick and Hiro. that made it extra important to him. "I'll do my very best to make it a wonderful day for all present." the young man promised. Saeki smiled when the other mentioned the snacks and nodded. It sounded like a good plan to just relax some first. And the crisps Patrick brought were really good. When they spoke of napkins, the young man followed his movement with his gaze and chuckled. "You thought of everything. Being prepared is a good habit." he praised Patrick as he accepted one of them so he could use it once he finished. He took his time though, enjoying it and talking with Patrick.

Of course they were small ones so they would be done soon no matter how much you savored them. Once he finished his crisps, Saeki used the wet napkin to clean his hands and smiled to Patrick before he stretched a bit at the spot where he sat. Sitting here in all the rest and peaceful surroundings one could get pretty lazy it seemed, but it was a good kind of lazy. While waiting he would try to see if Hiro was willing to come to him for a few nice scritches behind their ear or under their chin, whichever they preferred. "Okay, what do you want me to do? I am completely at your service." he said once they were both done eating and ready to start. He never modeled before so Saeki didn't know what the procedures were, but he looked forward to it.

Genkawolf

-

[color=#990000]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:44 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"You're the only person I know in this town that experience with birthdays and anniversaries so you qualify more than I do" Patrick responded. "Of course, I will help. I won't leave you in the dark. As your client I will answer all of your questions as detailed as possible" he reassures him of his cooperation. He will give him no less than what he expects from his own customers. "The date is third of December so it should be on that day. As far I know Kenzie could probably make it, but any friends you make from here on out to that day will be openly invited as long as they are okay with cats. For dislikes cucumbers, and cheese, and the smell of spicy foods.For likes I would add catnip to what I said about snacks and he likes to climb, explore, and entertain himself with movable objects. His preferences aren't lengthy or complex" he replied to the explanation. "Need any of that written down for you?" he asked him. Was going to be a short list, but the date was pretty far from now. "I believe you will follow through on your promise" he said seeing the other as a diligent person based on what he heard of his upbringing of being a part of the family business. He blushed at being praised and smiled happily. Once he had finished his bag of crisps, he used the wet napkin to clean off his hand then rub off any crumbles on his beard. Hiro took notice of the human when his ball was close by him then approach him for a couple of moments just long enough to be touched. Patrick stuffs the used napkin into the empty bag to be disposed of later. He took out his sketchbook and pencil afterwards. "I want you to stand a few feet away and face towards me then look in the direction of the tree trunk with arms resting on your sides" he instructed him.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:focused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1226.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:48 pm
-
OOC: Think we should start putting reserved posts? That said I have to sleep very soon. Work again tomorrow. Two days and then free for five lol.

Where: Soleil Park, Uptown Soleil With: Patrick and Hiro Status: Relaxing with Patrick and Hiro Wallet: $500 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

The young man smiled a bit as he listened to Patrick. He did remember them saying something in the lines of not having many friends. Which still bewildered him considering how kind the other was. While his friend talked, Saeki just listened for now as they explained about the day and petted Hiro for a moment in the short second they came to him. Saeki still didn't know Kenzie but he would meet her on that day then, if not before. It was a lot to remember though. Saeki chuckled when Patrick asked about writing a list and nodded. "That will probably be best, also because I am quite unknown to Hiro still. I wouldn't want to forget anything." he admitted. Since it would be like any other birthday, the important thing was that Hiro was in the spotlights and enjoying themselves.

The young man nodded when Patrick exclaimed his trust in him. "I look forward to it." he said and smiled. Then it came to the part that Patrick had specially requested. Saeki was kind of nervous to be modeling for the first time, but it helped that it was for his friend. When he got his instructions, the swordsman nodded and got up from his spot and did as he was told. He took the pose he was asked and though he wondered why this specific pose, out of pure curiosity, he would trust on his friend's artistic eye. Saeki made sure to pay attention to what Patrick said, so he could change pose quickly if ever requested.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:32 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Hiro purred during the petting he was getting from the human then meows to his owner to give him a treat after climbing onto his lap. "Okay" he said to them both. Pulled out a small bag of spinach and chicken treats shaped like squares and circles then gave one to his kitten. While Hiro was enjoying his treat, he opened the sketch book and wrote down the list on a clean sheet of paper. "I will give you the list after the modeling is over" he said as he finished writing. He started sketching once the other was in position and the feline had went back to playing with his ball. In mere five minutes, he jotted down a rough sketch of the younger male's physical features in the allotted time he said for him to stay still. "Okay now I need you to place you dominate hand on the tsuka near kashira. I want you do to it slowly" he said wanting to see some movement. "I'm done with shoulders up from this angle. You are allowed to talk. If you don't mind me asking how was your Friday?" he asked him. Glances down at his sketchbook looking his progress momentarily, "When we head to the forest on the island, will you be taking the ferry?" he asked him next. Moved to sketch from the side view then the back view. He does still plan to go over there his own way with Hiro and do the preliminary statue there. "After this pose we can head over to the forest and assume there" he informed him.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:focused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1226.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh
((OOC: Might get extended since its the holidays this week, but reserves is the right move just in case. One more post then head over to the surrounding forest))

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:01 pm
-
OOC: -

Where: Soleil Park, Uptown Soleil With: Patrick and Hiro Status: Relaxing with Patrick and Hiro Wallet: $500 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

Saeki smiled a she watched Patrick and Hiro interact through the treats. It was clear they both loved each other dearly. It was adorable to see. Once they started the modeling though, the young man just followed Patrick's instructions. Once it came to more serious things, he was a lot more serious as well. He kept standing like that until he was told to change pose. Saeki looked a bit surprised for a moment but he soon returned to a more neutral expression for now and slowly placed his right hand on the hilt of his katana as he was asked. "I'm impressed that you know how the parts of a katana are called." he said once he was given 'permission' to speak. Of course he was familiar with it, it was part of being a swordsman. You had to know your weapon through and through.

"My Friday was a quiet one, thanks for asking. How was yours?" he asked in turn. It had gone pretty well indeed. They had only been away from each other for one day and already met up again. The young man enjoyed it as well though. "Is there any other way of going there but the ferry?" he wondered surprised. To his knowledge there only was the ferry. Unless you'd swim and it had been clear that Patrick stayed far from bodies of water if he could. There was no earth or rock there to manipulate either that wasn't soaked in water, so how was he planning to get there if not the ferry? When they were done for now, Saeki walked to the other and smiled. "I'm not sure how you plan to get to the island, but I'll see you there then." he said and chuckled.

Genkawolf

-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:43 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick moved in closer for the details once his new instructions were complied to. "Something I looked up in case anyone were to bring up bladed weapons in a conversation" he replied softly. "The knowledge finally got to be used in a natural way. Out of all the scenarios I could think of this wasn't one of them" he added. He shrugs a little, "The usual not that the weather is a little better. Last day of work and it was the last day working at the hotel overall. Came here with Hiro after my shift was over then after dinner had my usual video chat with my business partner. Oh, and I went to the bookstore for the first time with Hiro and brought some books for him and myself" he answered softly and elaborated on it. "There is my way that no else knows about. Plus its quicker and free" he responded bragging a little. His man-made tunnel still exists and as far as he knows he is the only using it. He does have to keep up maintenance at least once a week especially when there is rainy weather. He went over to his satchel after closing his sketchbook. "Okay, we will. You can go on ahead and we will meet up at the dock on the island. Whoever gets there first gets to be awarded a future favor" he challenged him as he packed up. Conveniently Hiro was nearby with his ball then he packed up the toy. He put on the satchel on his shoulder then gently picked up Hiro before standing up. He hopes declaring a challenge will hype up the journey to the island. One his way out he drops off his trash in the park trash can. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:a little playful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1226.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games