Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ririnri

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:34 pm
Hello hello!

My name is Di (IRL speaking), but any variation thereof of Di or of Ririnri is fine with me!

So... I'm pretty old (23!) and I've been RPing in one shape or another for about 10 years now. Though I've mostly played on MU*s (Text based RP games), recently I've taken up LARPing (Live action role play) as well as dicy games. I really haven't been able to do a forum RP for long, but I'd like to change that. biggrin

I've mostly RPed in fantasy setting, but I don't mind other settings either. Hoooray! Anywhey.

I suppose that's it. Hope to see you guys soon!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:13 pm
Hello all. The name is Xero. Pleased to meat u all.

Well, about me. I am 16 years old almost. Love to play video games, breakdance, and listen to music. I'm a very cool person when you get to know me, but it is not wise to make me angry. But i need someone to fill me in. RPing could mean a number of things to me. I am new, as u can tell, and need some help because i dont know what to post about except for this sticky. I also need some friends here crying so if you all would be so kind as to help, it would be much appreciated. And if you want to know more about me, message me.  

Xero6

Chaos Muses

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:12 pm
Hello, the name's Tasha, but you may call me Chaos.

I'm eighteen years old, thank Gods, and I enjoy role playing. I also tend to be a bit of a grammar freak, so please, forgive me. I blame it on my OCD. I love to play video games and I enjoy writing stories, poems, books, persuasive essays, and personal narratives. I also have a gift, or so I'm told, for artwork of more Anime/Manga caliber. I also have a few musical talents, such as singing, playing guitar, writing songs, and keyboarding. I have a violin as well, but as I've gone five years without playing it I have forgotten how to.

You will also quickly learn that I am somewhat... Less sane than many, but I suppose a lot of people are able to say that. In any case, I am glad to be here and even more glad to make your acquaintance. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 5:00 am
hi names dray but my real name is sam

im nearly 16 lol kinda and i love video games and roleplaying though i havnt rped for a while. i like to draw but i suck and anime manga stuff XD fantasy rps are definatly my fav but as long as the story lines good i dont care but im very pleased to meet everybody here  

draywin848

Rocklee13513

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:39 am
hi my name is jay and my oc's name is lee (he is in my journal) if anyone ever wants to rp message me  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:38 pm

tomatoqueen

Vro

Jeering Phantom

25,700 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:52 pm
Salutations. Vro, here. I'm not really one for giving out much personal info, so please excuse me if I annoy you by not giving out my age and real name.

I'm not new to RPing, but I'm no veteran either. I enjoy dark, realistic RP's (Dragon Ball Z RP's are neat too. How opposite of dark and realistic...) that contain more than 5 people. [If you know of any, inform me immediately. I can't seem to find the right one.]

For an extra piece of information, out in Gaia's forums, I am The Lord of Poison.

Thank you and good day.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:01 pm
I'm Garrett31212, played a MMORPG in the past. Love the whole RP concept.  

Garrett31212

Queen Of Spiffy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:25 pm
Hello, I'm Spiffy...

I'm new to this guild but been with gaia off and on for a few years now.

I change my avatar often. My gwee's name is Thwap.

I prefer fantastical roleplays with more than a smidgen of romance, adventure and mysteriousness.
(If that is a word.)

I have a view of myself as a person with moderate rp skills, skills that I hope to improve on here.

It was nice meeting you, too.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:27 pm
Hi, I'm ecari

I absolutely love RPing and have been so for years. I enjoy writing original fantasy fiction as well as fanficiton (although, I am a lazy arse and I don't really have the patience to sit and write for hours ^^; ) and I really like to paint. Playing video games in also one of my favourite things to do. Its nice to meet everyone  

ecari

caramel light

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:52 pm
Hey, I'm Twylight!

I'm fairly new to Role Playing, but I have joined one RP and it's going pretty well for me, in my opinion. I really like to read fantasy novels and fanfictions, and I've written a few fanfics myself. (Though I can't say they're very good...T.T)

Anyway, I hope to learn lots here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:33 pm
almanorigin, here!

I've been roleplaying for about a year and a half now. I started doing so over on the RP boards of the Cybernations and Cybercitizens forums, especially in the Shinra Organization forums.

I'm 19, into music and video games. I adore sci-fi and fantasy books. There are some comic books and mangas that I read regularly.

Hope to have fun!  

almanorigin

Dexi3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:29 am
Hii, Well im new to the guild and I thought I would drop a line.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:10 am
Hey, I'm new to the guild also.

I was looking for one of these threads. xD

I guess if you want to know about me, the stuff's in my profile.

haligonian

Questionable Conversationalist

[Kou-T]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:56 am
Well, the user name "Kou" belongs to an inactive member, so yeah.

I just figured I'd join for something to do on teh interwebs besides surfing for naked photos of Jessica Alba. I haven't been in a 'serious' RP since Mahou Boarding School, which Fenrir was also in. And it was Fenrir who, ironically, accepted my join request. I guess the internet isn't as big as we think.

Okay, off to find an RP to sabotage join.  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games