Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:34 am
Hashi was now sitting bye Sora and he watched the other pup  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:41 am
Akeji didn't know what to do! He never expected that he could do anything like Zayra, or the other pups. "Oh! Ah, me?? I don't think I hold any energy like that... Ah, well, I suppose there's no harm in trying." Akeji looked at the fire, but he noticed that even after a few minutes, nothing happened. He let out a soft growl, showing his frustration. After a few more minutes of no change, he became extremely flustered. He continued trying, however. A little later, he almost resented the fire, and wished it would go out. Akeji noticed a wind, starting small but growing in intensity. The wind threatened to put out the flame, when he said, "Ah!!! Watch out! The flame is going to be extinguished!!! I can't do it... It almost seemed like I made the fire get smaller..."  

Akegura Hirou

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:43 am
After a few minutes of contemlating his failure, an idea sprung into his head. The wind conveniently rose when he most wanted it. Perhaps he had summoned the wind, or maybe moved it, himself!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:43 am
"wow a weather wolf i havn't seen one of them in a long time"*shuicho said*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:49 am
Zayra watched her brother almost blow out the flame. "Whoa that was cool." She said running over to her big brother.  
Sora's eyes widened,"That takes a lot of energy,the only thing I can control with the weather is the rain,but the wind!The wind is on a whole diffrent level!He is strong for a pup!"  

Nutella Mocha

Akegura Hirou

Akeji didn't voice his thought right away, it might be just another one of his fantasies. However, his ideas were bolstered by Shuichos statement. Akeji was curious, and wanted to know more. "What do you mean, a 'Weather Wolf'? I don't think I even really did anything..." Of course, that was a lie. Akeji honestly though, or rather, hoped, he had summoned the wind.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:53 am
Sora smiled,'A weather wolf controls the weather,like rain,hail,snow,sleet,wind,typhhons,tornados,and hurricanes...anything that envolves weather,the hardest thing you can master is the wind..which you were able to summon...that is amzing for a pup!"  

Nutella Mocha

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:53 am
"a weather wolf is a wolf that can summon anything that has to do with the weather"*shuicho told his son*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:57 am
"Wow, you are really strong Akeji." She smiled. She loved that her big brother was this strong.  

Kaida_Lee

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:57 am
Akeji listened to Sora and Shuicho, getting more excited at every word. He still had doubts of this power, however. How come he's never done this before? If he was so powerful, how come he couldn't manipulate the flame? "That's amazing, but how can we know for sure that it was even me? Perhaps it was just a small gust of wind???  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:58 am
Sora looked at the pup,"Do you want to try it again to make sure?"  

Nutella Mocha

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:59 am
"think about the sunshine and push it to the sky if that works we know"*shuicho said*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:00 pm
Sora nodded,"Also..Can't a weather wolf control the moon and the sun cycle?"  

Nutella Mocha

Akegura Hirou

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:02 pm
Akeji considered his two options. He assumed moving the sun would be much harder, so he went with Soras option. "I think I'd like to try to move the wind again."  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games