Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:15 pm
Sora shook her head, she was caught. "I guess.. it is nice to do it once in awhile.. but not all the time!" she replied laughing, flicking him in the forehead of his mask.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:18 pm
Slighter rubbed his mask and sighed, 'Don't do that, it has feeling you know." he said with tons of sarcasm, sitting u next to her and smiling.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:26 pm
Sora rolled her eyes, "Okay.. I'll apologize.." She looked at the mask on Slighter's face, "Sorry Mr. Mask, I will never do it again." She replied with sarcasm.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:29 pm
Slighter smirked, "Now kiss him." he said with a small chuckled has he looked t her.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:41 pm
"Ha Ha, Slighter thinks he is funny.." Sora replied crossing her arms across her chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:44 pm
Slighter looked around and sighed, 'well, It was worth a try." he said has he looked at her and blushed again.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:54 pm
Sora shook her head and sighed, "Whatever, Slighter." She once again put her cheek in her hand as she looked at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:04 pm
Slighter smiled and looked at her, "So, What should we do now?" he asked her has he yawned, the sun setting down has the moon was rising.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:12 pm
Sora looked up at the sky and put her pointer finger on her chin, tapping it softly. "I have no idea actually.." She was surprised, she usually had a never-ending chain ideas but right now she had none.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:19 pm
Slighter laughed and scratched his chin, looking behind him and then back at Sora, Slighter smiled and nudged her.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:24 pm
Sora blinked and turned her head so she could face him, "Yes?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:33 pm
Slighter scratched his head and sighed, "I'm going to regret this, I know it." he said has he shrugged and shook his head before he lifted up his mask a little and leaned over to kiss her on the cheek. Putting his mask back on fully, Slighter looked away and stretched acting as if nothing had happened.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:41 pm
Sora's eyes widened as she sat there frozen. Her mind taking a minute to totally register what Slighter did. Once she realized he did what she thought he did her face turned red. Not knowing what to say or do she just sat there for a moment, her blinking a couple a times. "Umm.. yeah.." She said scratching her cheek with her nail.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:49 pm
Slighter sighed and kept looking away from her not knowing what to say still. Looking up at the sky, Slighter smiled and looked at her seeing she was blushing and smiled, "Sorry... Again." He said has he stood up and slowly walked towards the other side of the mountain towards the path, turning into his wolf form as he did.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:56 pm
Sora turned her head and watched him for a second. Wandering if he was leaving or not.. turning into her wolf form she yawns and stretches.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games