Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:43 pm
hello  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:13 pm
*randomly munches on a pickle*
mmmm... random  

Liccy

Shameless Codger

18,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500

shinimegami42

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:54 pm
*wonders if the random pickle tastes better than an unrandom pickle*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:09 pm
*Poofs in and waves* Hel-looo! Whoever is here right now, say... "YOSH!"  

Izchi
Crew

Fire Wraith

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:26 pm
Mario?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:40 pm
hmm i have a questions to ask...

1) is there an easy way to get trunks? like a technique or sumtin...

2) if you do so and its on the top of the screen and u suddenly see it at the last momment as you turn to another page, will it still be on top of the page or vanishes...

3) thanks...  

S_H_I_NO

Izchi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:11 pm
The trunks will be gone forever if you go to another page before clicking!!! That happened to me. ^^;

To Fire Wraith: Yosh, not Yoshi.

Rock Lee says Yosh sometimes. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:14 pm
dang..then i must have missed alot...darn..i didint know that..i guess i got lucky with my green vbest..one more question......can u find it anywhere..really thoough..like any place in gaia even when ur looking at ur profile or typing a post right?  

S_H_I_NO

Keruza

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:22 pm
Izchi
The trunks will be gone forever if you go to another page before clicking!!! That happened to me. ^^;

To Fire Wraith: Yosh, not Yoshi.

Rock Lee says Yosh sometimes. ^^
Doesn't Naruto also say that sum times? razz  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:28 pm
so ppl...how many trunks have u guys found..and do u know when and how much gold u had at the time u got it..maybe this will help others out..maybe most likely doubtful but u never know  

S_H_I_NO

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:32 pm
Ryuken38
bump

DO NOT BUMP STICKIES. bumping puts posts at the top of the page. Hello, sticky--stickies are ALWAYS at the top of the page.

Trunks and events are utterly random. You could post non stop for a month and never get one, or post once a blue moon and get one each time to log in to Gaia. You never know when it'll happen.

Some people are luckier than others and get events more regularly.

True story: it took me about a month or so to start getting my first events after joining in October. In decemeber and January my events happened ever week or so for awhile (usually a pink link on the front page in one of the sponser links late at night). In early March, I got 3 pink boxes in a week's worth of time, but only earlier this week did I get my 4th pink box ever.

I personally think that the more regularly you post (not more often, just the consistancies of posting for awhile about everyday) gives you more time and chances to get events, but it doesn't mean you WILL get events.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:33 pm
Ryuken38
so ppl...how many trunks have u guys found..and do u know when and how much gold u had at the time u got it..maybe this will help others out..maybe most likely doubtful but u never know
I've gotten 3 Trunks, 2 PL, 1 Blue GB, 0 Pink GB... In 2 months sweatdrop  

Keruza

S_H_I_NO

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:42 pm
Keruza
Ryuken38
I've gotten 3 Trunks, 2 PL, 1 Blue GB, 0 Pink GB... In 2 months sweatdrop

yea i got an enchanted trunk couple weeks back..it was like after 2 weeks of playing i got one..but now im confused wat are pink boxes and stuff and like kerzua said 2pl?(i dont know PL?) and one blue GB?(goldenbox?)whats the diffrence between all of them  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:53 pm
PL= pink link. it gives you 1000 gold when you find one. (and yes, you get the eek ! bubble by your avatar when one is on the page.)

GB=gift box--or the pink box before the blue gift box was introduced. Contains 'rares'

ET= enchanted trunk. contains 'uncommons'  

Zrana

7,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100

Proteus331

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:12 pm
so does it not matter what i say? just so as long as i say something and happen to be the one who gets the first post on page 150?

cool!

oh yeah... salutations! my name is Proteus! razz  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games