Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Soriana Leo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:58 pm
zz1000zz
*gives cookie baskets from a secret stash*

Welcome, and enjoy your stay!

P.S. Would you hate me if i started singing Louie, Louie?
No, go right on ahead and sing the song.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:32 pm

NAME: NarcoticGlitter, whatever you wish to call me by..

APPEARANCE: Uh..hm nothing really stands out with me. I have three piercings.. uh..

FAV. BANDS: Metallica, Alice in Chains, Nirvana, Guns 'N Roses, Aca Deca (AC/DC)

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Photoshop, creating stuff, writting, reading, CSS/HTML coding, video games, being a freaking nerd, hanging out with the bestest guy ever :3

PERSONALITY: I guess I'm very nice to people, I expect only that in return. I am a bit shy, especially around certain guys,
(I HATE IT) Um.. I laugh clearly out of the blue at times, I have quite the imaginative imagination.

PET PEEVES: Whats a pet peeve..?

LIKES/DISLIKES:

- Likes: Vampires, Medeival Era, shiny stuffs, kitties, my computer, my 'bestest friend forever', guys with long hair, thick heeled sandals, chains, accessories (heh), Cops, stand up comedy.

- Dislikes: Onions, prostitutes, being poked hard, random napkins around a table, insects, buggies, anything of that sort. Bad grammar. Hypocrites.

REASON FOR JOINING: Meh.. Just because I saw the guild and the members looked quite interesting.

NarcoticGlitter

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:33 pm
Welcome to the guild, *gives out the standard cookie basket* I hope you find amusement and enjoy your stay.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:09 am
NAME: Kira
APPEARANCE: 5'7, Brown eyes,long brown hair (the tipes are dyed red)
FAV. BANDS: Rock and heavy medal(Maralyn Manson, System of A Down)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, listaning to music, building dragon puzzles
PERSONALITY: Eh...i'm really a "down to earth" kinda person (or so i'm told)
PET PEEVES: Anoying prep music
LIKES/DISLIKES: I'm a thrill-seeker so i like doing crazy things, vampires, chains, thunder storms....... ^_^
I hate the color pink......i really really do...
REASON FOR JOINING: Eh....i'm a goth....why else would i join??  

kasdaye13

Dangerous Lunatic

14,975 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50

CeciliaPhoenix

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:40 am
NAME: Cecilia or C.C.
APPEARANCE: 6'0, red hair, amber eyes, pale, toungue, and naval piercings
FAV. BANDS: Malice Mizer, Moi Dix Mois, Kozi, Nightwish, and a few local Oregon metal/rock bands
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, school, internetz
PERSONALITY: Bitchy, but most of the time I can be very nice and it takes a lot for me to get mad
PET PEEVES: Stupid people in general, B.O
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like meeting new people (cliched, I know), and just going out and having a good time with friends
REASON FOR JOINING: This guild is the only one that I could find that isn't all about Japanese culture in some form  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:51 am
Welcome to the guild.

I wouldn't say the guild is completely devoid of it though....after all bishonen lolita goths have been discussed before.

*Gives out cookie baskets*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

middnite666

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:19 am
Me new me new ^_^

NAME: Ruth or Ruthless.. or just call me midnight/middnite

APPEARANCE: erm.. i cant be arsed to describe so here have a pic:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

FAV. BANDS: erm, nightwish at the moment but I'm also a hardcore Green Day fan, like I love all their old albums and Dookie got me going, evanescence, hammerfall, tsunami bomb, linkin park, creed, within temptation, good charlotte, blink 182, box car racer, advenged sevenfold, bullet for my valentine, cradle of filth.. i think ill stop now

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: erm, im kind of a.. erm.. a explorer scout rolleyes and i help out at scouts.. rolleyes i really enjoy all the outdoor adventure stuff like climbing and building n going on zip wires etc etc {i'm not ashamed.. honest.. rolleyes }

also im hugely in love with animals, have been since i was ye high *points to floor* and can't wait to go get do animal care at collage

PERSONALITY: I try be a kind person, I'm the one thats alway smiling and running round doing cartwheels and falling over razz I'm always around to listen and cheer people up when they need it

PET PEEVES: pet peeves? pet peeves..

LIKES/DISLIKES:
huging people is always a must
Piggy backs!! im constantly jumping on people

Dislikes:
Chavs. grr. stop beating me up in groups of 5+ you damn fools evil
my mates getting hurt (physically or mentally)
people seeing me cry. im a tough girl ^_^ i dont cry!!

REASON FOR JOINING:
cause i'm different I spose, people call me goth and whether I am or not its fact that I get along with gothic/different people really well so I thought I'd come in a look

God that's long.. sorry people... my fingers are hurting now..

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:04 pm

NAME: Benjamin. Some people call me Mad Hatter (My love of hats, and mild mercury poisoning)
APPEARANCE: 5'7" My eyes change colour, but usually blue or green-grey. My hair keeps chanign. It'll be pink this summer! Currently have 3ear peircings.I've peirced myself 15 times, but either gotten bored with them, or they've fallen out and healed over. That riminds me, I'm adding 3 to my ears... I also have 1 tat, jailhouse on my ankle. I'll be getting more once I actually start getting money and not send it all off to college...
FAV. BANDS: Manson(duh) Rob Zombie, KoRn, Rasputina, Old Man's Child, Rage Against The Machine.
SEXUALITY: Metrosexual. (gay guy who likes chicks)
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing, Reading, Creating, Fashion!!
RELIGION: Shaman
PERSONALITY: I am the world's shock value.
PET PEEVES: Hypocracy
LIKES: Goth Chicks, Punk Cicks, tatoos, peircings, pain, kittens. You know, the usuall wholesome stuff.
DISLIKES: Baptists, right-wingers, white kids acting black, orange cheese, close mindedness, and kids who act depressed 'cause it's 'cool'. Thereby taking needed professional attention form tose who really are in trouble.

it's gone too far when the doctors say they can't help you because you're only a 'medium risk suicide.'

Leith

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:02 pm
Welcome to the guild all -hands out welcome cookies-

I enjoy hiking in the mountains a lot....I tried climbing, but I'm just not into it.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 2:26 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Welcome to the guild all -hands out welcome cookies-

I enjoy hiking in the mountains a lot....I tried climbing, but I'm just not into it.
Yeah i go on major hikes as well ^_^ i enjoy it.

And fairy nuf. I hate absailing, but I love climbing and find it easy. It's just whatever floats you're boat

*runs off to eat cookie*

middnite666

Tyrant Tortoise

Desirable Trash

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:15 pm
NAME: Brittny, but I perfer to be known as Brit. Though, I am sure I will be called Tsubii, so what does it matter?
APPEARANCE: Blonde hair, green eyes, all-black clothing with chains. My style could be called gothic, and I enjoy being different and breaking away from the "blonde Brittny" stereotype that means preppy, stuck-up cheerleader.. Like all the other Brittnys I know of. =/
FAV. BANDS: H.I.M., Cradle of Filth, My Chemical Romance, Panic! At the Disco, System of a Down, Marilyn Manson, A Perfect Circle, and many, many others.
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: In a long-term relationship.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drama (as I will have to go to practice right after I post this), music, cosplaying and anime/manga, survival-horror video games (Silent Hill being my favorite), and anything to do with writing. I absolutely love to write.
RELIGION: Athiest.
PERSONALITY: Pessimistic, yet spontaneous, with an opinion for everything and the agrument to support the said opinion.
PET PEEVES: Arrogance in ignorance.
LIKES: All the hobbies listed above, people who are open-minded and polite when correcting my mistakes, Inu-Yasha ( that's right, I'm not ashamed), and sushi. Also, other religions. I love learning as much about any religion as I can, so I can rebute arguments and not be ignorant to the beliefs of others.
DISLIKES: Blind judgement, people who think they deserve special treatment, people who push their religion or lack of religion on others, closed-minded people, teen drama.. I strongly dislike it when someone cries every day for weeks straight because I guy they never spoke to didn't glance their way in the hall.
REASON FOR JOINING: A friend spoke of it and it seems to be a literate place.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:00 pm
NAME: ieren. really.
APPEARANCE: umm...5' 3", brown-red hair, deathly pale (naturally), blue-gray eyes (or blue-green sometimes)
FAV. BANDS: whatever i feel like
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: writing, listening to music, being on internet
PERSONALITY: uhh... spaz, talkative, and...pissy? ya, sometimes...
PET PEEVES: uhh....perverted people PMing me
LIKES/DISLIKES: too many to post ^ ^
REASON FOR JOINING: why wouldn't I? I like everything about this guild!  

[[ neon.bonbon ]]

Brunson

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:41 pm
Name: Brunson
Appearance: Blonde hair, DARK blue eyes, So pale you can see almost every one of my vains, and in certain spots you can litteraly see through me. 5'8" tall.
Fav Bands: Disturbed, Slipknot, Atreyu, Godsmack....more.
Hobbies/interests: Skateboarding, Playing guitar.
Personality: I hate most everyone...
Pet Peeves: No, that isn't his name.
Likes/Dislikes: Like: Music, Skateboarding, poetry/song writing, food.
Dislike: Almost everyone.
Reason for joining: I got kicked out everywhere else for being a [beep].  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:06 pm
Welcome to our new people. *gives out cookie baskets*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Suicidal_Snowflake

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:38 pm
NAME: candy (wel thats what most people call me on&offline)
APPEARANCE: how ever you see me
FAV. BANDS: i donts have taste sad

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: gaia OO"

PERSONALITY: sturborn, reckless at times, easily hurt cry , likes to hide feelings&opinions out of fear of being ceitisized, very trusting if ive known you for a while, wound love to sleep all the time but only sleeps 2hour a day >': , trys to be perfect but in own persute of happness sucks at it,
and needs sleep....or lots of suger ^^ ....

PET PEEVES: ...people who bash anothers opionion >':

LIKES/DISLIKES:
i like sleeping , and alot of other stuff ^^
i dislike the fact i cant spell very good sorry if it pisses anyone off i cant help it sad , the way i want to sleep now , school >< ,and people who are mean to me.... even if i dont ever say anything back normally >>

REASON FOR JOINING: well the real questen is why not? ^^  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games