Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:59 pm
Karissa was up and walking towards the house before Arianna's last words even left her mouth. "Advantages to being a vampire," she said knowingly.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:51 am
(Karissa, are you playing Cya and Zane or is someone else?)

Arianna stuck her tounge out at her friend. "It's funny, I never realized how tired I was until now. I think I'll wait until morning to tell the others about the party, what do you guys think about that idea?" she asked.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:55 pm
(According to - p h y x a t e d - I guess I am)

"`Kay,"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:16 am

"Sounds good." Said Rachel, already having unlocked the back door. "What do you guys want to do, because strange as it seems, I'm actually exhausted."  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:00 pm
"Well, I think Arianna should sleep, and we can pretend to," Karissa compromised.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:30 pm

"Alright, I've got a bunch of pillows and stuff, so we can make do." Said Rachel, gesturing to her overly large couch - an extravagance.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:45 pm
(I am, but my power allows me to look like a human when I want to, act like one, etc. Sorry I've been gone, I'm enrolled in college courses even though I'm still in High school. If you need to, you can play my character until I post)
"I can recuperate like any normal vampire. I don't need to sleep, though it would be kind of nice. But if I'm going to be with you guys I want to stay up. Thanks for offering though Karissa. We're going to be missing school though tomorrow, you do realize that" Arianna said, collapsing gently onto the couch. "My God, were you like rich in your last life, I mean to afford all this. I only own my small little home and the things inside, none near as richly costing as this probably was" Arianna said, even though her house wasn't small, some people would even go as far as to say it was big.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:49 pm
"I've had a lot more time to accumulate my things than you, really though, it wasn't that much, I just take really, really good care of it...." Said Rachel sheepishly.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:34 pm
(Really? I swore Arianna was human ><)

"Small little home," Karissa scoffed. "We've all seen your home, Arianna."

(Or was that Forks RP. Oh. Wait. I think it was.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:59 am
(it was the other one, I'm a vampire in this one)
"I know it's not that small but still when compared to your guys' homes it's tiny. Plus, you guys have some really cool stuff, I don't have as expensive of stuff as you guys have." Arianna teased. "I say we take showers because I don't know about you guys but I feel really dirty. If that's alright with you Rachel?" Arianna said, wanting to get cleaned up a little bit.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:53 pm
"Of course." Said Rachel, grabbing a clean towel from the hall closet. "Its the first door upstairs, but I'd give it a few minutes to warm up, Forks water systems aren't quite as great as others." She said, laughing a little. "Karissa, you want to shower? Cause if you do, Ari's gonna have to save some hot water for the both of us."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:23 pm
"You guys go first, I'll go last. I don't really care how hot it is, as long as it's warm I don't care" Arianna said. "Anyways, I'm gonna grab some clothes from my house. My shower is worst though, it won't warm up at all, I need to get someone to come and fix it so that I can get hot water again. It's so annoying, it's always cold, possibly warm for the first few moments. Grrr. Someone really doesn't like me. But anyways I'm gonna leave in a few minutes to go get my clothes so take your time in the shower" Arianna siad.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:38 am
Karissa shrugged exaggeratedly. "I don't care," she enunciated "who goes first. Just, someone, go."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:32 am
Rachel smiled lightly. "I'll go first, Karissa, the T.V. is over in the next room, if you want to watch that, my piano's in there too, so, amuse yourself, alright?" She said quietly. I don't want to come down here to find you wallowing. She mind-spoke firmly. "Ari, take your time, there is really no rush."  

kanangirl123

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games