Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:59 pm
((hey can some1 fill me in on wats happened so far?))
((oh also i'll be rpin once i no wat happens, apparently kaji LOST MY PROFILE!!!I still a litle miffed about that))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:13 pm
Sira woke up an hour later in a hospital bed. He tried to sit up but winced, his body was too weak to move. He grunted as blood dripped from his mouth. He laid back down closing his eye's He opened his eye's again, his vision was blurred. He could barely make out the room around him. "W-Where am I..?"  

Remelz
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:02 pm
"Home." Thats what Sero said when he saw the village gates of the leaf village."Wait a minute, something's...changed." When he went into the village he saw it in ruins ((or watever you can call it))." Oh my god." he started walking inside." What the hell happened!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:32 pm
Fuyu sat up and held her shoulder. She looked at Reks's bed, and saw he wasn't there. She bit her lip. ~ oh no... where is he? he's in no shape to wander around...~ Fuyu thought wincing.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:33 pm
((Did someone fill you in already??))

"Hey... Your awake..." Reks said, walking in the hospital room were Sira was, after checking on Fuyu again. "You're in the hospital..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:50 pm
((yup Kaji did)) ((as best he could anyway)) ((he did the short explanation))

Sero was walking through the village, "Wow I wonder what happened here. Then Sero came by the hospital and saw a ninja and kinoichi ((felmale ninja, watever)) and started into the room "Hey sorry to barge in like this, but what happened?" Sero asked the ninja. The one on the right has enormous charkra energy, Sero thought

((also im talkin bout ya Ybbor))

((also how do u change the color of the words))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:51 pm
((i did! cuz im special!))

Sira looked over at him. His eye's had a glazed stare. "Reks..?" He asked not able to make out his face. He tried to sit up again and stopped wincing. "Damn it.." He muttered laying back down.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:56 pm
((... I don't recall you ever checking on Fuyu...))

Fuyu felt much better and got out of bed. She grabbed her shoulder and walked out of her room. She wandered around the hall looking for Reks. She finally saw him in a room with a badly beaten up Sira. She walked inside and leaned on Reks's shoulder. "What happened?" She asked looking grimly at what bad shape Sira was in.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:57 pm
((Wait a second... I'm confused... I'm having a conversation now in Fuyu's room and Sira's room??))

"Hey... calm down... did you release your demon?" Reks questioned. Crap... Akatsuki.... He thought as someone came in asking him a question. He turned around to answer, seeing a stranger. "Who are you?" He asked, but realised he meant no harm.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:02 pm
(( wait now I'm confused, you mean to tell me that Sira is in the same room as Fuyu was? >.< god I'm sooo confused now...))  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:02 pm
"Lets just say an origanol Leaf Village ninja" Sero points at his headband. "and like I said before what happened ta' the village?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:06 pm
((Wait wait... I think i worked it out- Reks is in Sira's room and Ai is in there too? Or something... and then the Kunaoichi can be Ai instead, and Fuyu can walk in whenever she feels like it mabey??))

((Akatsuki... they've been after.... something in the village..." Reks said, trying not to make it obvious he had a demon, resisting the erge to touch the mark whenever he tried to not mention it.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:09 pm
((no I get it, Fuyu's already in Siras room leaning on Reks's shoulder asking what happened to Sira... i've worked it out... wink ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:11 pm
"Then again? They just won't leave us alone. I wonder what they got against us?" Sero wondered that in his head over an over again.

((also kool summoning scroll))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:12 pm
((o.O wat????))

Sira closed his eye's feeling the seal on his shoulder. He shook his head wincing in pain. "Is Ai okay?" He asked his vision still too blurred to tell. He looked over at where he thought Reks was. Beside him he could make out two indistinct shapes. 'Shinobi maybe..' He thought quietly to himself.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games