Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:20 pm
she hears something and stopped walking "what was that?" she whispered looking around  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:23 pm
were almost there *skids to a stop* no way, *looks at the army of skeletons before him* this no this cant be, this isnt the immortal army is it. umm arage i think we need to back up just a little bit, once you break these guys, they get right back up, so the only way is to take out the lead skeleton, and since theres a million skeletons here, theres a thousand leaders, looks for the ones with red eyes. ill look for lola and take out as many as i can. *looks in the distance and sees a body struggling* no way, *drinks a strength, speed, and chain lightning tackle potion and starts ramming through the skeletons to the struggling body*  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:26 pm
Arage ran after him, clawing the skeletons down in his path.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:34 pm
she saw skeletons "not good" (hey brb going to switch computers)  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:36 pm
IM COMING LOLA!!! *casts thunder around the skeletons with the body then charges to it* HOLY F*CK RU THE OTHER WAY ARAGE ITS A *gets shot in the back with an arrow* trap... *falls over* *telekinesis* arage go get lola, get her out of the forest, hurry.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:39 pm
"She's not around the skeletons! I can't smell her scent!" he yelled, running to him and picking him up. "Let's get the hell out of here!" he screamed as he stomped the ground, the earth lifting them up and away from the horde(or hoard lol) of skeletons.  

Repressed Memories

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:48 pm
*telekinesis* arage pull that arrow out and hand it to me will ya. wait, i sense lolas power, directly under us. ill take care of the arrow later lets get her and get to the castle. *grabs a potion and drinks it then stands up*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:50 pm
He pulls the arrow out and lands next to Lola. "Look, I don't care if you hate me or whatever, but we've gotta get out of here," he said, staring at her.  

Repressed Memories

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:53 pm
*looks at the arrow* oh man am i f*cked, that was a poison arrow, i wont ever stop bleeding, till nilathak dies. ill go back first i need to get back to the castle. *vision starts getting blurry* whoa poison tipped too. *falls to knees*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:01 am
(If anyone cares, I gotta go, bye)  

Repressed Memories

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:11 am
(bye)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:11 am
King_of_the_Hearts_666
*looks at the arrow* oh man am i f*cked, that was a poison arrow, i wont ever stop bleeding, till nilathak dies. ill go back first i need to get back to the castle. *vision starts getting blurry* whoa poison tipped too. *falls to knees*
she ran to him "are you ok?" she asked helping him up  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:16 am
not really. *falls to knees again* nilathak got me with a poison arrow, and i wont stop bleeding till hes dead. so im gonna go back to the castle. get what i need. then come back out here. but for now weve got to get out of here. im sure he followed me. *starts walking out of the forest* ok lola heres the plan, you stay inside the castle this time, like i said before. then im going out to kill that p***k. and to think if you wouldnt have followed me id be fighting a werewolf instead of a necromancer god.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:19 am
"yea sorry about that, and why were you guys fighting?" she closes her eyes in frustration  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:24 am
well we were pretty much fighting over you. and because i knocked you out so you wouldnt wind up like me or worse. *drinks another potion*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games