Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:14 pm
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
looking through one of the windows phar mind speaks to the group "so how is the training setion going or is this something else?"

Tomoe raises her eyebrow and looks at Phar, "The training session is over.... I'm just about to rest for a while..."

"realy. mind if i come in?"

"Um well... sure... but if dad sees you here, he'll flip," she said, smiling.

Esuna rubs her head a bit, thinking to herself. "She isn't my protegĂ© ... so i shouldn't try to act like HER guardian." she thinks, and decides to open the door also. "Hello Bella. ... you where calling...? " she says.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:15 pm
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
looking through one of the windows phar mind speaks to the group "so how is the training setion going or is this something else?"

Tomoe raises her eyebrow and looks at Phar, "The training session is over.... I'm just about to rest for a while..."

"all right i'll come in camo than." sudenly a bunny apears on the floor.  

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:17 pm
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar

She smiles a bit. "look.. a bunny!" she says.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:18 pm
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar

Esuna spots Phar watching the bunny. She looks with bigger eyes and quickly moves out of the way, to preventh erself being caught with his lunge, (if Phar does that i mean.)  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:19 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar

Esuna rubs her head a bit, thinking to herself. "She isn't my protegé ... so i shouldn't try to act like HER guardian." she thinks, and decides to open the door also. "Hello Bella. ... you where calling...? " she says.

Oh Hi Bella," Tomoe says, smiling a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:33 pm
AxelNekko
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar

Esuna spots Phar watching the bunny. She looks with bigger eyes and quickly moves out of the way, to preventh erself being caught with his lunge, (if Phar does that i mean.)
the bunny speaks "so i've wanted to try this form out how do you like it?"  

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:34 pm
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar

Tomoe laughs. "It's cute," she said while laughing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:42 pm
Lol! i was expecing Phar to kill the bunny XD since Dragons can eat anything they desire.

I have to go... won't be on till monday. But i would like to see this roleplay push a bit from tommorow guys! Sorry for sounding annoying, it's just that i want to, you know, unlock some potential stories, even if this IS a semi-literate rp, but go knock yourselves out! .. Lol ... Kaos, i'm stealing your show. sorry XD

See ya all in a few.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:44 pm
AxelNekko
Lol! i was expecing Phar to kill the bunny XD since Dragons can eat anything they desire.

I have to go... won't be on till monday. But i would like to see this roleplay push a bit from tommorow guys! Sorry for sounding annoying, it's just that i want to, you know, unlock some potential stories, even if this IS a semi-literate rp, but go knock yourselves out! .. Lol ... Kaos, i'm stealing your show. sorry XD

See ya all in a few.

Sees ya!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:57 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

See ya all in a few.

Sees ya!)

I'll wait till it's 6:00 here to let go of the internet. So don't count yer chickens, stranger smile

Esuna raises an eyebrow. "Oh kay...... who are you?" she says, looking at the talking bunny. "Not every day does a bunny have the courage to come to a door and speak in front of a Cherubim, a Catgirl, and a Dragon.

(which is true lol)  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:01 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko

See ya all in a few.

Sees ya!)

I'll wait till it's 6:00 here to let go of the internet. So don't count yer chickens, stranger smile

Esuna raises an eyebrow. "Oh kay...... who are you?" she says, looking at the talking bunny. "Not every day does a bunny have the courage to come to a door and speak in front of a Cherubim, a Catgirl, and a Dragon.

(which is true lol)

(XD Phar IS the bunny he transformed so Valdamt woudln't get suspicious)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:01 pm
KaosAngel012
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar

"thanks it got me into my exgirl friends bed."  

King Phar

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:04 pm
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar

"...Oh... No wonder. Niice..." she says. "... Ex-? ...What happened to her?" she ads, suspicius.  
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar

She laughs a bit. "Wel... it's not going to work on me like that..."  

La Petite Ange

King Phar

AxelNekko
King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar

"...Oh... No wonder. Niice..." she says. "... Ex-? ...What happened to her?" she ads, suspicius.
"died of old age."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games