Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
X-Faction[the fight has begun] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:38 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"No idea" Puts water in the Tea pot ten lifts it above her head and she breathes fire on it and after a while it screams
cool trick
nemo finishes off the egg

Looks at him "What Trick?" she poors the hot water into two cups and puts the ingrediants in a little baggy with a string then puts them in the water

the fire breathing thing

"Thats not a trick, and dont make fun of me cuz I cant use the stove" She puts the Cup of tea by him "Its really hot be careful" she goes and gets her cup and goes outside
he calls out to her
im not making fun of you i just thought it was cool  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:41 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"No idea" Puts water in the Tea pot ten lifts it above her head and she breathes fire on it and after a while it screams
cool trick
nemo finishes off the egg

Looks at him "What Trick?" she poors the hot water into two cups and puts the ingrediants in a little baggy with a string then puts them in the water

the fire breathing thing

"Thats not a trick, and dont make fun of me cuz I cant use the stove" She puts the Cup of tea by him "Its really hot be careful" she goes and gets her cup and goes outside
he calls out to her
Max sits by the door on the porch "Sure" She sips her Tea and instead of looking mad like she always does she looks peaceful, but yet sad  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:42 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

the fire breathing thing

he calls out to her
Max sits by the door on the porch "Sure" She sips her Tea and instead of looking mad like she always does she looks peaceful, but yet sad
nemo sits down at the couch and turns on the horror channel and sticks some headphones in to his ear and listens to the ipod  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:43 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

the fire breathing thing

he calls out to her
nemo sits down at the couch and turns on the horror channel and sticks some headphones in to his ear and listens to the ipod

Max leans on the wall and Yawns, she wished there was somthing Fun to do  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:45 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

he calls out to her

Max leans on the wall and Yawns, she wished there was something Fun to do
a demons head gets blown off as holy water is thrown on him on the t.v. making a loud screaming sound  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:46 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

he calls out to her

a demons head gets blown off as holy water is thrown on him on the t.v. making a loud screaming sound

Max jumps then looks inside and rolls her eyes at him "What are you doing?!"  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:48 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

im watching tales from the crypt wanna watch with me
nemo pats the couch seat right next to him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyUE2mpw7bI  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:49 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyUE2mpw7bI

Looks at him suspeciously "Whatever" She goes and sits at the Far end from him and stares at Him curious but Suspeciously  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:52 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Looks at him suspeciously "Whatever" She goes and sits at the Far end from him and stares at Him curious but Suspeciously
the demon knight episode comes on
why you sitting over there you afraid of me
he starts to laugh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jx3BvCSi5A&mode=related&search=  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:57 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

he starts to laugh
"Im]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jx3BvCSi5A&mode=related&search="Im not afraid of you, I dont trust you" looks at the TV and eyes widen and she covers her mouth "OMG, it just riped off her arm!"  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:59 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

he starts to laugh
"Im]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jx3BvCSi5A&mode=related&search=
"Im not afraid of you, I dont trust you" looks at the TV and eyes widen and she covers her mouth "OMG, it just riped off her arm!"
yah but its all fake
nemo sits and watches the show as the creatures head is blown apart
damn that has to hurt  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:01 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

he starts to laugh
"Im not afraid of you, I dont trust you" looks at the TV and eyes widen and she covers her mouth "OMG, it just riped off her arm!"
yah but its all fake
damn that has to hurt
Looks at it her eyes Squint sorta still covering her mouth "Ew, omg just Ew, that thing is so EWRRRR" she sys wispering in a whiney scared sorta voice  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:04 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

he starts to laugh

yah but its all fake
damn that has to hurt

Looks at it her eyes Squint sorta still covering her mouth "Ew, omg just Ew, that thing is so EWRRRR" she sys wispering in a whiney scared sorta voiceyou should see the trinity of roses episode that will make you wet your pants i still have night mares of it  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:06 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

he starts to laugh

yah but its all fake
damn that has to hurt

Looks at it her eyes Squint sorta still covering her mouth "Ew, omg just Ew, that thing is so EWRRRR" she sys wispering in a whiney scared sorta voice
you should see the trinity of roses episode that will make you wet your pants i still have night mares of it
"Im not going to Wet myself, nightmare's? I dont have dreams, I barely sleep" Curls up and holds her legs and bites her nail looking at the TV "Ober Gross man"  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:07 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

yah but its all fake
damn that has to hurt

you should see the trinity of roses episode that will make you wet your pants i still have night mares of it

"Im not going to Wet myself, nightmare's? I dont have dreams, I barely sleep" Curls up and holds her legs and bites her nail looking at the TV "Ober Gross man"
yah but hey its all fake and its meant to freak you out
a girl throws Christs blood on a huge demon and it explodes
ouch  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games