Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN: BUT YOU MIGHT BE AT RISK/ FALLEN ANGELS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:25 am
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she nodds "i know" she curls up and closes her eyes, her body bruised from the mans torture "just get some rest, we need our energy"

Kiera closed her eye's and falls asleep Painfully she says before drifting off "Okay..."
she woke up finding herself chained to a bed, she looks around confused "what the hell?" she asked she looks to see who was in the room but she was alone "how did this?" she shakes her head confused out of her mind

Kiera woke up in the Same situation but Far away from Angel "W-Where am I?" she tries to sit up "W-What in the World??"
"Kiera!" she yells "where am i?" she looks around, she hears a chuckle and he steps out
(Who steps out Krigoris, Kalani, or Artomis??)
Kiera yells "Angel???Angel!" She looks around frantically  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:27 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she nodds "i know" she curls up and closes her eyes, her body bruised from the mans torture "just get some rest, we need our energy"

Kiera closed her eye's and falls asleep Painfully she says before drifting off "Okay..."
she woke up finding herself chained to a bed, she looks around confused "what the hell?" she asked she looks to see who was in the room but she was alone "how did this?" she shakes her head confused out of her mind

Kiera woke up in the Same situation but Far away from Angel "W-Where am I?" she tries to sit up "W-What in the World??"
"Kiera!" she yells "where am i?" she looks around, she hears a chuckle and he steps out
(uhh......kinda hoping u would choose XDD hmm, maybe krigoris, havent put him in yet) she struggles "you stay the hell away from me" she yelled, she folds her wings and and makes them vanish, she struggles again  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:30 am
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

(uhh......kinda hoping u would choose XDD hmm, maybe krigoris, havent put him in yet) she struggles "you stay the hell away from me" she yelled, she folds her wings and and makes them vanish, she struggles again
(Is he gonna Rape us or somthing???)
Krigoris walks up to her "I cant do that...The most terrifying and Painful experience for a Women is about to happen to you"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:34 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

Krigoris walks up to her "I cant do that...The most terrifying and Painful experience for a Women is about to happen to you"
(haha idk it doesnt really matter) she looks at him "no, stay away" she moves around, trying to break free  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:40 am
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
(haha idk it doesnt really matter) she looks at him "no, stay away" she moves around, trying to break free
(RAPE IT IS LMFAO)
He moves closer then gets ontop of her "This is gonna be Fun...." he Lauph's

Kiera pulls on her chains "Oh god Whats happening!!!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:45 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
(RAPE IT IS LMFAO)

(LOL) She tries to push him off "no" she yelled, she struggles  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:53 am
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
(RAPE IT IS LMFAO)

"There's no use Fighting your traped and weak" Her pulls off her shirt  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:55 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
(RAPE IT IS LMFAO)

she claws at him "but i can try" she pulls on the chains  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:57 am
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
(RAPE IT IS LMFAO)

"Your just waisting Energy Love..." The Chains Tighten

An Hour L8ter (i dnt wanna go into details...)

"Whats happeneing??" she says so lost and Confused  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:01 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
(RAPE IT IS LMFAO)

An Hour L8ter (i dnt wanna go into details...)

(thanx XDD) tears streamed down her face, "i hate you" she whipered  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:04 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

(This An Hour L8ter (i dnt wanna go into details...)

(Thts so nasty XDD)
He Pulls on his shirt "I know" He opens the Door "Well its Kiera's turn" he lauphs and closes the Door  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:05 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

(Thts so nasty XDD)
He Pulls on his shirt "I know" He opens the Door "Well its Kiera's turn" he lauphs and closes the Door
(hahah hes coming for u XDDDD better run, wait u cant hahaha) "you b*****d, you leave her alone" she struggles again tears running down her face  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:15 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

(Thts so nasty XDD)
(hahah hes coming for u XDDDD better run, wait u cant hahaha) "you b*****d, you leave her alone" she struggles again tears running down her face

(Chea i know XDD LMAO)
The Door closes then Kiera's Door open's "Hey there Love" he lauph's

Kiera looks at him "Whnasts going on?!!"

"Somthing thats about to tear you up inside, Angel had her turn now its your's" he Move's up to her then gets ontop of her and slowly takes off her shirt she screams and bites him "Its no use"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:17 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

(Thts so nasty XDD)

(Chea i know XDD LMAO)

"Somthing thats about to tear you up inside, Angel had her turn now its your's" he Move's up to her then gets ontop of her and slowly takes off her shirt she screams and bites him "Its no use"
(lol) she covers her ears "Kiera" she whispered, she curls up, she wipes her tears, she pulls on the chains hard but it wouldnt budge, she screams "somebody help us please"  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:22 pm
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

(Thts so nasty XDD)

(Chea i know XDD LMAO)

(lol) she covers her ears "Kiera" she whispered, she curls up, she wipes her tears, she pulls on the chains hard but it wouldnt budge, she screams "somebody help us please"

Kiera screams and tears fall down her Face "STOP!!!! STOP!!!! OW!!!"

An Hour l8ter

Krigoris Pulls on his shirt and Clothes Kiera has tear's streaming down her Face"Why??"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff