Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:40 pm
Kratos felt the pain coming on even worse...if that was possible. He quickly got through another window and followed her. He got close enough to talk quietly and she could hear when he said, "If...I was your friend...than why did you leave me?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:42 pm
she looks on ahead quiet for a moment "i dont know, i wasnt thinking okay" she sighs "im sorry now if you hate me then leave, i dont care anymore" she keeps walking ahead not looking at him  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:45 pm
Kratos kept stride with her, "Even if I did hate you...I can't leave. I am bound to your family...and someone in your family has given me the order to keep by you. If I leaved in the state I am in...I would probably die." He let his wings come out, as he was tired of the itch that was caused in his back.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:47 pm
"right right sorry i forgot" she said annoyed, she turns and starts walking back "fine then your annoyed with me and what not so i order you to keep away" she climbed up the window and crawled through the room "there hope you happy" she said closing the window and walking towards the bathroom  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:47 pm
tla looks over at river
its almost time for the party we should get ready to go  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:49 pm
she looks at him "alright then" she walks towards the bathroom and took a shower, she walks back out and wraps herself in a towel "umm you have a dress or something?" she asked walking out of the room looking around  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:50 pm
Kratos sighed as the pain left him. His wings fluttered. He was still bleeding a lot. He sighed again, "She doesn't want mer aound...she hates me...have to...follow orders." He said as he walked away into the night.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:50 pm
Aprilbaby1
she looks at him "alright then" she walks towards the bathroom and took a shower, she walks back out and wraps herself in a towel "umm you have a dress or something?" she asked walking out of the room looking around
no but we could get one on the way out
tal walks into a closet and pulls out a tuxedo with black and red colors only besides a blue rose on it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:52 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal walks into a closet and pulls out a tuxedo with black and red colors only besides a blue rose on it
"alright then" she walks back in the room and dresses, she stretches and walks back out, she saw the tux "wow"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:53 pm
sasuke walked aorund. "uuh...did i miss anything?"  

The_Last_Avenger

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:53 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"alright then" she walks back in the room and dresses, she stretches and walks back out, she saw the tux "wow"
tal looks over at her
what is there something stuck in my fur?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:54 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
tal looks over at her
what is there something stuck in my fur?
she laughs "no its just, it looks nice" she smiles and walks towards the front  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:55 pm
sasuke looked at tal. "whats with the fancy clothes?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:56 pm
Kratos noticed them. The demons with black wings. They were following him as he tried to pick up speed. His wings unfolded but it was too late, he was surrounded by 11 or 12 of them.  

irishdawg69

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:57 pm
The werewovles at the mansion got ready to great their guests. Bane stared at the door and waited. The vampires got where they we're supposed to be.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games