Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:27 am
Lloxie
Af Mas
Lloxie
*skitters in and flops somewhere on the floor, not bothering to get into his hammock, since he'll probably have to go again soon anyways* Hiyo furries! <^.^>

*knocks Lloxie out of the hammock and pounces* Hiya

*Er.... wasn't in his hammock this time* ? *giggles and nuzzles as he's pounced* Hiyo Affy. <^^>

Oops. Read the post too fast. *nuzzles Lloxie and nibbles his ears*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:29 am
Af Mas
Lloxie
Af Mas
Lloxie
*skitters in and flops somewhere on the floor, not bothering to get into his hammock, since he'll probably have to go again soon anyways* Hiyo furries! <^.^>

*Er.... wasn't in his hammock this time* ? *giggles and nuzzles as he's pounced* Hiyo Affy. <^^>

S'ok hehehe. =p *eeps and tugs at his ear, giggling some more* Eee, that tickles! <^.^> *swishes his tail and nibbles on Affy's ear in return, while pawing playfully at his muzzle* Rrrr! xP  

Lloxie

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:34 am
Lloxie
Af Mas
Lloxie
Af Mas
Lloxie

S'ok hehehe. =p *eeps and tugs at his ear, giggling some more* Eee, that tickles! <^.^> *swishes his tail and nibbles on Affy's ear in return, while pawing playfully at his muzzle* Rrrr! xP

*licks Lloxie's face all over* whee I love all foxes now!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:40 am
Af Mas
Lloxie
Af Mas
Lloxie
Af Mas
Lloxie

oO;; Eeee! *giggles and squirms around, batting at him playfully* ^_^;;  

Lloxie

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:42 am
Lloxie
Af Mas
Lloxie
Af Mas
Lloxie
Af Mas
Lloxie

oO;; Eeee! *giggles and squirms around, batting at him playfully* ^_^;;

*giggles and stops to nuzzle Lloxie* You're so fun! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:43 am
Wolves are great too, hehe. <^-^> *licks Af* Well, unforuntately I must go do some chores. x-x; Hopefully it won't take too long... laters! <^^> *hugs and nuzzles Affy, then skitters off for a lil while*  

Lloxie

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:44 am
Lloxie
Wolves are great too, hehe. <^-^> *licks Af* Well, unforuntately I must go do some chores. x-x; Hopefully it won't take too long... laters! <^^> *hugs and nuzzles Affy, then skitters off for a lil while*
sad Awww, okay. Later Lloxie-kun!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:46 am
~wanders back in~  

Zanzarus

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:58 am
Audi Kitty
~wanders back in~

Hi Audi!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:03 pm
*scampers back* Hellu again. <^^> *yips* Done with the chores for now... didn't take as long as I thought it would. =p Might get called away again sometime though... >>  

Lloxie

swift.the.fox

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:15 pm
blooodrayne 2!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:32 pm
~wanders arround~ i forgot my agenda at school!!! now i dont know what ive got for hw!!! ~grumbles angrily~  

Zanzarus

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:45 pm
Audi Kitty
~wanders arround~ i forgot my agenda at school!!! now i dont know what ive got for hw!!! ~grumbles angrily~

That sucks, Audi. Too bad.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:45 pm
Audi Kitty

a-gen-da??  

Vashyyk

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:47 pm
*bounces up and down exited*
The fair is coming to my town. I am going with a really cute little kitty. I have really liked her for probably a month and a half <^^> . I just need to think of a way to get her away from her jackass mate >_>  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games