Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biryu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:24 pm
well i still roleplay a lot.. and i um.. am a moderator of a .comn site ^^. I could give you the link if you want me to...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:28 pm
hey everybody whats up?  

Tanya of the blade

BluedragonJade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:12 pm
Bah sorry I havent been on just on my other name Ukedancer PM it if you want sweatdrop sweatdrop might join him into the guild as well just been trying to fill my quests out with him  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:26 pm
Huzzah, weekend. domokun  

Chrysant

Wheezing Sex Symbol

Menzeeto

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:38 pm
Woah, it's the Full Metal Wavemaster and the Mistress...

Whatever happened to the Ban Anime thread? Now it just has a box that says info...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:21 pm
Inuyasha20649
cowavenger
Owenlars2
cowavenger
gaara do nto join the fatty hes an evil f****** filty b******,he sucks
wtf is up with all those asteriks??!?!?! only a ******** moron would put astericks there. the tos says cussing is allowed and no word is banned (even prhases that begin with a "please" and ends with a "shut the ******** up") and even if words were banned, i cant thnk of any 7 letter f words. only fireman. and as we all know firemen are never evil. just weird. what the hell do you have against me anyways? you are just a liberal who amkes liberals look bad. yes george w is not a great president, but at least we aren't in a draft...yet. we could have done way worse. keyes could be president. whining about him on forums to people who dont care will only make me hate you more and will amke conservatives have more ammo to pummle us with later. that and you are vegan so it is not like your opinion counts any ways. go eat and egg and drink some milk for god's sake. and stop making stupid jokes about peoples names like that. if you are going to make fun of the president quote him and then point out what he is saying is either wrong or oxymoronic or redundant or whatever.

shut up fatty,U R A FATTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![kicks face]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Knock it off....There is nothing wrong with fat people and your acting immature.

well obviously...........................................................................[fatty]..........................................................and i do not cuss a lot,i do that asterisk thing cause u always get mad  

cowavenger

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:46 pm
cowavenger..... omg..... that convo occured days ago...... WE ALL GOT OVER IT! scream

dont diss people.... dont cuss like you normally do--> keep it to a minimum... and speak CORRECTLY! lessen the abrieviations.... stare

i suggest reading the guild rules.... again if you already read them....
all i ask is that you friggen respect teh people around you.....

this brings up the fact that YOURE not respected and treated fairly...... CUZ YOU TREAT PEOPLE LIKE TRASH!

if you dont clear up your act.... im probably going to ban you.....

and dont treat this as a joke, im tired of dealing with this....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:47 pm
Menzeeto
Woah, it's the Full Metal Wavemaster and the Mistress...

Whatever happened to the Ban Anime thread? Now it just has a box that says info...

huh? fullmetal wavemaster and mistress..... what the crap?!? neutral
oh... wait... tsukasa..... elric.... OH I GET IT..... at least half of it.... sweatdrop  

Deep Despair

cowavenger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:00 pm
eek ......................................... sad .............................sry  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:15 pm
cowavenger
eek ......................................... sad .............................sry

*pats* She's right, you know..... 3nodding
Hi, everyone, BTW.

Neekroo

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:19 pm
Neko Kafweenu
cowavenger

*pats* She's right, you know..... 3nodding
Hi, everyone, BTW.

HIYA KAT!
im glad its da weekend..... im already tired of my new schedule! woopee! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:20 pm
i apologize to any1 ive offended,except there are some people hate,if you know i dont hate you plz disregard anything ive said to you you thought was meant to be hateful,i will not cuss anymore even bleeped and i will not flame any1 unless i find them being actually offensive to me,apologies-  

cowavenger

Neekroo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:29 pm
cowavenger
i apologize to any1 ive offended,except there are some people hate,if you know i dont hate you plz disregard anything ive said to you you thought was meant to be hateful,i will not cuss anymore even bleeped and i will not flame any1 unless i find them being actually offensive to me,apologies-

Apology accepted, cowie.

.... I shouldn't call you that, should I? xd

Hi, Jinni! I'm exhausted after only one week back at school, too. At least next week is Ohayocon!
I'll either be Sakura or my rp ninja, Kafweenu, depending on if Chris cosplays as Rock Lee or not. If he does, I'll be Kafweenu. stare xd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:32 pm
Neko Kafweenu
cowavenger

Apology accepted, cowie.

.... I shouldn't call you that, should I? xd

Hi, Jinni! I'm exhausted after only one week back at school, too. At least next week is Ohayocon!
I'll either be Sakura or my rp ninja, Kafweenu, depending on if Chris cosplays as Rock Lee or not. If he does, I'll be Kafweenu. stare xd

either i need to find a red trench coat..... or i need to borrow meesh's....
i need to get some black felt, boots, and yellow hairspray......
ya i know..... its only been 4 days and im all sore and crap..... its not right! crying and i hate gym with a passion..... no friends in that class.... xp  

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

cowavenger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:32 pm
i might have already said so,but my freind is taking me and another is coming too,to japan during the summer!!! and im gonna haul tyeir butts out everyday to go cosplaying and buying games and anime only found in japan  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games