Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:48 pm
Af Mas
Audi Kitty
~wanders arround~ i forgot my agenda at school!!! now i dont know what ive got for hw!!! ~grumbles angrily~

That sucks, Audi. Too bad.

i need help....

yyeah,... just cuz you dont use an agenda, doesnt mean that im not gonna get uber stressed cuz i need mine, vashy..... pms and loosing agenda that has hw i need to get done in it= not good....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:51 pm
Darien_Thread
*bounces up and down exited*
The fair is coming to my town. I am going with a really cute little kitty. I have really liked her for probably a month and a half <^^> . I just need to think of a way to get her away from her jackass mate >_>

awesome^^ sorry i cant be anymore excited...  

Zanzarus

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:53 pm
Audi Kitty
Af Mas
Audi Kitty
~wanders arround~ i forgot my agenda at school!!! now i dont know what ive got for hw!!! ~grumbles angrily~

i need help....

yyeah,... just cuz you dont use an agenda, doesnt mean that im not gonna get uber stressed cuz i need mine, vashy..... pms and loosing agenda that has hw i need to get done in it= not good....

how do you think I feel still having a shitload of hw that needs to be done that's overdue because of personal issues, and with me unable to catch up on sleep that I really need, it's making things worse. On top of that I have a teacher constantly critising my attendence, work habits, and just plain being a ******** b***h. Not counting the headaches I'm still getting, even though they arn't as bad, they add up on top of everything else.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:53 pm
Eh, I decided to come back and see what you all were up to.  

Rydian

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:59 pm
Vashyyk
Audi Kitty
Af Mas
Audi Kitty

i need help....

how do you think I feel still having a shitload of hw that needs to be done that's overdue because of personal issues, and with me unable to catch up on sleep that I really need, it's making things worse. On top of that I have a teacher constantly critising my attendence, work habits, and just plain being a ******** b***h. Not counting the headaches I'm still getting, even though they arn't as bad, they add up on top of everything else.

well maybe if you stopped feeling so sorry for yourself and just worked, and ignored the fact that you get headaches, you might get your work done! i know how you ******** feel ok? i get headaches like that all the time. if you dont think about it, they go away. its the same for menstrual cramps, just ignore them and they go away, but ive been ignoring my hw and ive got shitty marcs in my classes to! ive got 50% in pe 60% in science 62&#xin; english. if i dont pass pe, i dont graduate. if i fail any of my classes, my parents will kill me. they wont let me do anything, ill probably have to get a tutor, which i dont want. theyll make me go to summer school and probably never let me talk to Phoe ever again. ill never get to see the flickering of a computer screen anymore, cuz" its taking me away from more important things" which i can say is the point cuz i feel shitty. hosetly, get your act together.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:00 pm
Tsuyoshi_Foxx

hey...  

Zanzarus

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:01 pm
Tsuyoshi_Foxx

Just watching Vash and Audi duke it out ^^;;  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:04 pm
Darien_Thread
Tsuyoshi_Foxx

o_O;;  

Zanzarus

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:05 pm
Audi Kitty
Darien_Thread
Tsuyoshi_Foxx

o_O;;

we're done though  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:07 pm
Hello everyone! ^_^  

Azurina

Rydian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:07 pm
Vashyyk
Audi Kitty
Darien_Thread
Tsuyoshi_Foxx

o_O;;

we're done though

Aw, I was having fun watching, too. surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:08 pm
flirty_girl
Hello everyone! ^_^

Hello ^^  

Darien_Thread

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:09 pm
Vashyyk
Audi Kitty
Darien_Thread
Tsuyoshi_Foxx

o_O;;

we're done though

lol yeah  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:16 pm
Audi Kitty
Vashyyk
Audi Kitty
Darien_Thread
Tsuyoshi_Foxx

o_O;;

we're done though

lol yeah

*whispers* I think we killed the thread  

Vashyyk

Feronen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 2:19 pm
*bounds in, gung-ho style, with an M4A1 Assault rifle and begins blastin' anything in sight*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games