Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Envy-san

3,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:40 pm
lucky. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:45 pm
JAPAN![does a lil dance] im gonna go to places ,and buy stuff,and breathe japanese air,and use japanese appliances,its gonna be sweet  

cowavenger

Biryu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:46 pm
finally i can have a little bit of rest x_x... stupid rain destroyed a lot of people's umbella today lol, mainly because of the strong winds...

and all of my classes are killing me >.< especially Science <.<  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:46 pm
Ooo, sounds like fun. xd

Dang, Jinni, I'm sneaking into Michelle's house one night and STEALING THAT COAT!!!!! IT'S SO FRIGGON AWESOME!!!!!
But my mom would think I was going Goth if I wore it. xp

Neekroo

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:48 pm
Biryu
finally i can have a little bit of rest x_x... stupid rain destroyed a lot of people's umbella today lol, mainly because of the strong winds...

and all of my classes are killing me >.< especially Science <.<

-grabs umbrella and kills biryu with it- YO! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:50 pm
Neko Kafweenu
Ooo, sounds like fun. xd

Dang, Jinni, I'm sneaking into Michelle's house one night and STEALING THAT COAT!!!!! IT'S SO FRIGGON AWESOME!!!!!
But my mom would think I was going Goth if I wore it. xp

its just a red coat......... a long one..... normal people wear them all the time....

AND I ABSOLUTELY LURVE HER NEW ONE!!!!! TIS AWESOME!!!! eek  

Deep Despair

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:52 pm
the rain has been really bad here too..... severe flooding in lots of places..... w had our own personal pond in our backyard..... O.o
i hope it doesnt mess up our plans for ohayocon, kat..... i shall have to smite something if it does..... twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:54 pm
hmm which part of the world do you live in? xD, I live in Los Angeles California, USA... and it has been raining for quite a while. Also we had our own little thunder storms too!!!

*glomps jinni* 3nodding  

Biryu

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:56 pm
Biryu
hmm which part of the world do you live in? xD, I live in Los Angeles California, USA... and it has been raining for quite a while. Also we had our own little thunder storms too!!!

*glomps jinni* 3nodding

oo.... ya i head it was bad there....... kat and i live in ohio! right in the middle of two storms in a row--> blizzard thing and this flooding!

-glomps biryu!-  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:58 pm
hmm blizzard, must be strange @_@, well a lot of people in our school are weird so they don't use umbrellas... these people i know looked like they just spiked their hair cause they were in the rain and soaking wet... they also stunk xd  

Biryu

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:01 pm
Biryu
hmm blizzard, must be strange @_@, well a lot of people in our school are weird so they don't use umbrellas... these people i know looked like they just spiked their hair cause they were in the rain and soaking wet... they also stunk xd

california! you get to see the sun more often! xd
we live in da shadows!!! muahahaaha! ((i am extremely hyper))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:03 pm
well, i do live like near hollywood.. i can see the sign clearly from my house xD, but meh we do have lots of sun, but when it rains, it smeels xP  

Biryu

Neekroo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:05 pm
Oh, it must be cool to see the sign from you're house. I've only been to California once, and it was San Francisco. I wanna go to Hollywood sometime.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:06 pm
Biryu
well, i do live like near hollywood.. i can see the sign clearly from my house xD, but meh we do have lots of sun, but when it rains, it smeels xP

like wet dog?! lol
you also have tons of conventions(good ones... really good) over there...... we only have so many....

btw, do you like fullmetal alchemist?(sorry, i have a guild and im looking for new members) sweatdrop  

Deep Despair

Neekroo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:09 pm
Yeeees, we need some more members. The banner is supposed to be in my sig, but the avies and sigs are messed up.
My avie is supposed to be wearing a goth skirt and a mami top. I sold my spirited clothes.

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games