Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:12 pm
Neko Kafweenu
Yeeees, we need some more members. The banner is supposed to be in my sig, but the avies and sigs are messed up.
My avie is supposed to be wearing a goth skirt and a mami top. I sold my spirited clothes.

thankies kat! -huggles-
and your avi looks kewl with teh mami top.... very nice!

at the moment im a shinobi edward with a sleeping cap, scarf, and a pitchfork.... lol xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:14 pm
omg i have the egg song stuck in my head..... grrr...... :XP

wiggle jiggle... yellow middle... thats the best of what you are... I LOVE YOU EGG!!!!

NU NU! STOOOOOOOOOOP IIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!! crying  

Deep Despair

Neekroo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:14 pm
Deep Despair
Neko Kafweenu
Yeeees, we need some more members. The banner is supposed to be in my sig, but the avies and sigs are messed up.
My avie is supposed to be wearing a goth skirt and a mami top. I sold my spirited clothes.

thankies kat! -huggles-
and your avi looks kewl with teh mami top.... very nice!

at the moment im a shinobi edward with a sleeping cap and a pitchfork.... lol xd

Thankies. My bro got me the top for X-mas.
I also look teh Shmexy in my goth boots.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:15 pm
hehe your avy's are awesome :3, and the anime conventions... the biggest one here is the Anime Expo held in Anaheim but i really really want to go @_@ maybe if i have time i can go...  

Biryu

Neekroo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:16 pm
I've heard of Anime Expo. It must be huge.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:18 pm
Biryu
hehe your avy's are awesome :3, and the anime conventions... the biggest one here is the Anime Expo held in Anaheim but i really really want to go @_@ maybe if i have time i can go...

thats the one i really want to go to.... crying
CURSE YOU OHIO WHICH IS FAR AWAY FROM ANIME EXPO!!!!

KAT! VIC SOMETHING OR ANOTHER(cant remember his last name) IS GOING TO BE THERE AT OHAYOCON!!!! HE IS THE VOICE ACTOR FOR EDWARD!!!!!! W0000000000000T!  

Deep Despair

Biryu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:20 pm
@_@ wow FMA fan xD, but yeah... you should try going to Anime Expo sometime lol... i think I'll be in school then... darn.. if i'm not, I'm most likely gonna have 4 months of vacation!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:22 pm
Deep Despair
Biryu

KAT! VIC SOMETHING OR ANOTHER(cant remember his last name) IS GOING TO BE THERE AT OHAYOCON!!!! HE IS THE VOICE ACTOR FOR EDWARD!!!!!! W0000000000000T!

xd heart *fangirl scream* heart xd  

Neekroo

Deep Despair

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:23 pm
Biryu
@_@ wow FMA fan xD, but yeah... you should try going to Anime Expo sometime lol... i think I'll be in school then... darn.. if i'm not, I'm most likely gonna have 4 months of vacation!!!

yes i am a rabid edward fangirl.... -snicker-
i shoudl try to go.... airplane ticket are expensive.... i cant drive..... i dont have a job..... and its really far away.... crying
its not happening any time soon....

kat: im gonna cry when i see edo's va!!!!! just like amy did when she saw the one for........ eh........ some guy from inuyasha! lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:25 pm
Neko Kafweenu
Deep Despair
Biryu

xd heart *fangirl scream* heart xd

I KNOW!!! eeeeeee!

fma is the only thing i like better than naruto...... lol....... they were equal a while back.... but ever since the guild..... im completley hooked.... whee  

Deep Despair

Neekroo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:28 pm
Deep Despair
fma is the only thing i like better than naruto...... lol....... they were equal a while back.... but ever since the guild..... im completley hooked.... whee

I'm all stuck between Naruto, FMA, and Fruits Basket. They all rock out. I can't decide which one I like better.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:31 pm
omg.... kat..... you know that one deoderant commercial where they are singing "RAISE YOU HAND!"
well courtney was singing it the other day.... and i keep getting it stuck in my head......

-bows head and weeps- egg and deoderant songs....  

Deep Despair

Biryu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:35 pm
well there is a good korean graphic novel called nOw, and i like that one too ^^,but yeah naruto is good too  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:38 pm
Biryu
well there is a good korean graphic novel called nOw, and i like that one too ^^,but yeah naruto is good too

im a fma, naruto, trigun, and soon to be fruits basket tard!  

Deep Despair

Biryu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:39 pm
you know.. Jinni ish such a cool name xD  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games