Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:07 pm

Nelowulf
FP, the only reason why you don't remember me diffusing situations is because I chose to do them over the PM system, so as to not burden eveyrone else with bullshit arguements. Do you know how many times I had someone come running to me about something? I chose to do it out of the public face, so that the RP would NOT be interrupted by stuff like this.

The OGG is part of the guild, but unless you have rewritten the rules, it still falls under guild rules, specifically behavior and grounds for expulsion. It may be Cale's creation, but if there is a disagreement, even within the outer rim, to the point that it creates a guildwide disturbance, it falls under jurisdiction of the moderators to settle it out.

And if I remember correctly, when I basically wrote the rules of the guild, I made it apparante that anyone could appeal a GA ruling. I also made it apparant, if you read correctly, that THEY had to take the initiative, not you.

Don't ever talk down to me about how we set up the guild. I know how the rules are set up, and I remember quite well the purpose we set out to do. Why? Because basically I was the one that came up with the infrastructure, remember? I wrote the rules, the loopholes. So don't go telling me how things work.

As for the representation, while it is partially biased (as the mediator, you are either judge, or jury, never both), I meant more in the representation of how a court proceeds, not the sides. Its like watching a bad SW version of Law and Order.

I'm not trying to bash you in every take you have on things, either FP. Its just that ever since you started coming in and complaining you have no time, you have tended to blame anything bad on that excuse. You can spend time playing courtroom judge, but yet you can't even post in more than one RP? I know that in the last five months, I've been shifting responsibility more and more onto other people. I can't play the logistics officer for the rest of the gaian website's life.

Don't take me for some verbose speaker of poison. I am not here to force you out. I just want things to be done right the first time, so that we don't have to waste more time in the future to correct these things.

Except for the fact that the RP isn't being interrupted by this. For all I care, if you don't give a ******** about it, then don't click the damn link. It doesn't take that much effort to just scroll over it and to the next thread.

Secondly, the moderators ARE dealing with it within the court. Except, they're all hearing the same thing, and all consulting on it. Your reasoning is vaild, because back in the day, it was you and me, that's it. You PMed me, I PMed you back, things worked out. Now we have 6 mods. Have you ever played Telephone? Now tell me, if Kenet PMed Cale, Cale PMed me, I PM ed you, you pmed Nos, Nos Pmed CW, and CW went back to DA, there'd be two problems: I know for a fact people will get lazy and not quote the original PMs. THis would skew the original point. And secondly, do you realize how long this would take if the entire mod council was to look over it? Going back and forth like that would just be ridiculous, because Gaia won't let you send to only some people, either one person or to your whole friendslist.

And as for the rules, when the guild was created, you took advantage of the fact that you're ahead on time than the rest of us and wrote the rules without consulting anyone else. Actually, you may have consulted the others, but I know I wasn't consulted.

As for my non-positing in the RPs:

Legacy: I'm thinking of something to do as well as creating a point for the story to build to.

CotGCW: I'm trying to figure out a way to move without godmoding.

EmSquad: I'm assuming I'm in bacta? I can't do much really. I thought CW was visiting me or something, but I guess she's just standing around looking at my naked bacta glory.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:37 pm

Telephone, no, I have not. To me, it should work like real life. Anytime that we ever mobilized over the phone in the boy scouts, everyone had the word in less than half an hour. If 67 people can assemble in less than half an hour, fully prepared, I don't see how you have trouble with six.

Ever hear of mediations? Parties involved send representitives, and a third group sorts it out. To me, that makes three people. You, Cale/stellar, and EK. I've yet to see how you have problems with coming up with this.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:53 pm

I just love how you two get along.
Its like an old married couple.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:02 pm

Johnny: Thanks! ^^ How remiss of me to not mention Black Sabbath! O_O

FP: Trey and Kefka have to wake up sooner or later.

AFK Masturbating

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:31 pm

Cale Darksun
I just love how you two get along.
Its like an old married couple.
xd
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:31 pm

I just know that whenever someone came disputing something, I had it resolved in less than three days, people willing.

No public inquisition and witch hunt necessary.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:33 pm

Nelowulf
I just know that whenever someone came disputing something, I had it resolved in less than three days, people willing.

No public inquisition and witch hunt necessary.

Then, be there something you propose in response to goings on here?

As for me, I'd just like to see this whole mess resolved, and go on with business.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:36 pm

I already told my proposition. No need to reiterate. And with myself not caring the end result, I have no real care which way you guys go. Just something happen.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:37 pm

******** it.

Stellar said he'd help Kenet with his ships.
What else is there left to do?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:41 pm

I take it something happened in my absence.

Oh yeah, the one day I get sick that N Korean butball gets nuke-heppy. Figures. EVERYBODY'S gotta make my day worse it seems.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:43 pm

Darkened Angel

Oh yeah, the one day I get sick that N Korean butball gets nuke-heppy. Figures. EVERYBODY'S gotta make my day worse it seems.

To put it bluntly: The s**t hath hit the fan. O_O

That said, it seems for the most part, a workable solution is in place.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:47 pm

Darkened Angel

Feh.
only 1000 tons.
I have farts bigger than that after a mexian meal.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nina Halford

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:49 pm

Cale Darksun

Too much info! gonk
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:52 pm

Jamie Kirkpatrick
Cale Darksun

Too much info! gonk

All I'm saying is that it was a tactical nuke at best.
Nothing to be alarmed about.

Sol Walker
Crew

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:55 pm

Nothing strategic about having a big-a** nuke with a large radius of affecting area. Now, if you could assassinate key figures and nobody has any clue who to blame, IT'S BUSH'S FAULT!
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games