Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:12 pm
Lloxie
*skitters in and hops into his hammock* Hiyo furries. <^^> *yips and flicks his tail happily as he curls up contently* How're you all?

`glomps~ Lloxie!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:14 pm
Audi Kitty
Lloxie
*skitters in and hops into his hammock* Hiyo furries. <^^> *yips and flicks his tail happily as he curls up contently* How're you all?

`glomps~ Lloxie!

*eeps and giggles, then nuzzlehugs* Hiyo Audi. <^.^>  

Lloxie

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:15 pm
Audi Kitty

lol indeed^^ ive been asked a couple times.... never really knew what to say^^;

Just say tell me what it takes to make you feel good inside. Maybe you and her a similar  
Lloxie
Audi Kitty
Lloxie

`glomps~ Lloxie!

HAPPY B'DAY!!!

Zanzarus

Feronen

Darien_Thread
Kitty Phoenix
Audi Kitty
Darien_Thread

Hay Audi. How do you impress a girl?

umm..... ill get back to you on this one. ill send you a pm when ive go the answer

lol...didnt think id ever hear neone ask that...

Well I figer since she has a love life that is a lot more active than mine, she could give me a few pointers on what to do to get a mate

Well, here's something I can tell you, seeing as how I have a GF IRL. If you see this guy treat her like s**t again, call him on it. If she makes you back off, do it and wander away. If he throws a punch at you, let it hit you, but move into the momentum of it. This'll keep you from gettin' really hurt. Once he's hit you, you can turn and nail him. DON'T incite the fight, though. Just call him on it and tell him how you feel about that.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:17 pm
Darien_Thread
Audi Kitty

lol indeed^^ ive been asked a couple times.... never really knew what to say^^;

Just say tell me what it takes to make you feel good inside. Maybe you and her a similar

buy her a rose, one single rose, still opening^^
edit: of course, after youve told her, and if shes wiling to drop the other guy... first see if she feels the same way you do^^ if she does, then buy her a flower^^  

Zanzarus

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:18 pm
Lloxie

*pounces and huggles*
Hiya loxlie. Sorry for the huggle. I am depressed right now and needed to do that to someone  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:19 pm
Audi Kitty
Lloxie
Audi Kitty
Lloxie

`glomps~ Lloxie!

HAPPY B'DAY!!!

Eeep tankoo again. xD *nuzzles* ^_^  

Lloxie

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:21 pm
Lloxie
Audi Kitty
Lloxie
Audi Kitty
Lloxie

`glomps~ Lloxie!

HAPPY B'DAY!!!

Eeep tankoo again. xD *nuzzles* ^_^

~nuzzles back~ your welcome^^  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:22 pm
Feronen
Darien_Thread
Kitty Phoenix
Audi Kitty
Darien_Thread

Hay Audi. How do you impress a girl?

umm..... ill get back to you on this one. ill send you a pm when ive go the answer

lol...didnt think id ever hear neone ask that...

Well I figer since she has a love life that is a lot more active than mine, she could give me a few pointers on what to do to get a mate

Well, here's something I can tell you, seeing as how I have a GF IRL. If you see this guy treat her like s**t again, call him on it. If she makes you back off, do it and wander away. If he throws a punch at you, let it hit you, but move into the momentum of it. This'll keep you from gettin' really hurt. Once he's hit you, you can turn and nail him. DON'T incite the fight, though. Just call him on it and tell him how you feel about that.

I guess if he try’s to fight me it is ok to fight back. But I don’t want to make her bad at me  

Darien_Thread

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:22 pm
Darien_Thread
Lloxie

*pounces and huggles*
Hiya loxlie. Sorry for the huggle. I am depressed right now and needed to do that to someone

Nawwr, no need to apologise! Huggles are good, yus. <^^> Sorry to hear you're feelin' down though... =\ *huggles back and nuzzes* Whas goin on exactly?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:24 pm
Make her realize what her present BF treats her like. Don't let her NOT recognize it. She needs to face reality and see that she can have better than him.  

Feronen

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:24 pm
Lloxie
Darien_Thread
Lloxie

*pounces and huggles*

Nawwr, no need to apologise! Huggles are good, yus. <^^> Sorry to hear you're feelin' down though... =\ *huggles back and nuzzes* Whas goin on exactly?

Thanks ^^

and read here to find out
http://www.livejournal.com/users/darien_thread/  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:31 pm
yeah..
well i think i gotta go... ill be back hopefully^^  

Zanzarus

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:31 pm
Darien_Thread
Lloxie
Darien_Thread
Lloxie

*pounces and huggles*

Thanks ^^

and read here to find out
http://www.livejournal.com/users/darien_thread/

... evul. Well, my advice is basically what the others have said. Just tell her how you feel, tell it straight like it is. But avoid fighting with the other guy unless, as Feronen put it, he starts it. Just prove to the girl how much you mean what you say any way you can. Even if it seems corny or something.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games