Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darien_Thread

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:34 pm
Lloxie
Darien_Thread
Lloxie
Darien_Thread
Lloxie
*skitters in and hops into his hammock* Hiyo furries. <^^> *yips and flicks his tail happily as he curls up contently* How're you all?

*pounces and huggles*
Hiya loxlie. Sorry for the huggle. I am depressed right now and needed to do that to someone

Nawwr, no need to apologise! Huggles are good, yus. <^^> Sorry to hear you're feelin' down though... =\ *huggles back and nuzzes* Whas goin on exactly?

Thanks ^^

and read here to find out
http://www.livejournal.com/users/darien_thread/

... evul. Well, my advice is basically what the others have said. Just tell her how you feel, tell it straight like it is. But avoid fighting with the other guy unless, as Feronen put it, he starts it. Just prove to the girl how much you mean what you say any way you can. Even if it seems corny or something.

I am just scared that I will make a fool of my self. What if she dose not feel the same way? What if I pass out like I do sometimes? What if I DO get into a fight? What if I lose the fight?
*whimpers*
Why did I ever have to make it all they way through puberty and start have feeling for girls >_<  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:35 pm
Audi Kitty
yeah..
well i think i gotta go... ill be back hopefully^^

Laters, Audi. <^.^>  

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:42 pm
Darien_Thread
Lloxie
Darien_Thread
Lloxie
Darien_Thread
Lloxie
*skitters in and hops into his hammock* Hiyo furries. <^^> *yips and flicks his tail happily as he curls up contently* How're you all?

*pounces and huggles*
Hiya loxlie. Sorry for the huggle. I am depressed right now and needed to do that to someone

Nawwr, no need to apologise! Huggles are good, yus. <^^> Sorry to hear you're feelin' down though... =\ *huggles back and nuzzes* Whas goin on exactly?

Thanks ^^

... evul. Well, my advice is basically what the others have said. Just tell her how you feel, tell it straight like it is. But avoid fighting with the other guy unless, as Feronen put it, he starts it. Just prove to the girl how much you mean what you say any way you can. Even if it seems corny or something.

I am just scared that I will make a fool of my self. What if she dose not feel the same way? What if I pass out like I do sometimes? What if I DO get into a fight? What if I lose the fight?
*whimpers*
Why did I ever have to make it all they way through puberty and start have feeling for girls >_<

You'll never know unless yout ell her and ask her. And don't worry about looking like a fool or anything. To others, maybe, but to her, it'll just prove that you really care about her. Same goes for if you lose the fight. The point is that you care enough to try, and believe me, that'll leave an impression on someone. As for passing out... well, just don't let yourself get too worried. Its nerves that does that. Just do your best to stay calm, and remind yourself that whatever happens, happens.
*nuzzles and pets* Nawwr... well, it's got its ups and downs, hehe. =p

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:47 pm
Lloxie
Darien_Thread
Lloxie
Darien_Thread
Lloxie
Darien_Thread
Lloxie

*pounces and huggles*

Thanks ^^

*whimpers*

You'll never know unless yout ell her and ask her. And don't worry about looking like a fool or anything. To others, maybe, but to her, it'll just prove that you really care about her. Same goes for if you lose the fight. The point is that you care enough to try, and believe me, that'll leave an impression on someone. As for passing out... well, just don't let yourself get too worried. Its nerves that does that. Just do your best to stay calm, and remind yourself that whatever happens, happens.
*nuzzles and pets* Nawwr... well, it's got its ups and downs, hehe. =p

*whimpers*
I still have this sick feeling inside that it is all going to go horribly wrong.
*hugs and nuzzles*
But thanks for the advice. It really helped ^^  

Darien_Thread

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:55 pm
Darien_Thread

*whimpers*
I still have this sick feeling inside that it is all going to go horribly wrong.
*hugs and nuzzles*
But thanks for the advice. It really helped ^^

Nawwwr, s'ok, that's normal, heh... <\ *snuzzles* You're most welcome. I try to give advice whenever I can, heh. <^^> *huggles back*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:54 pm
Wow, silent in here...  

Lloxie

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:56 pm
Lloxie
Wow, silent in here...

*pokes the non-silent one*

So how was the birthday?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 6:58 pm
Eddily
Lloxie
Wow, silent in here...

So how was the birthday?

Eep! *giggles as he's poked* It went well. Though really I'm not celebrating it until next weekend IRL. ^.^; Still, pretty good... went out to eat at a really good mexican resteraunt. =p~  

Lloxie

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:03 pm
Lloxie
Eddily
Lloxie
Wow, silent in here...

So how was the birthday?

Eep! *giggles as he's poked* It went well. Though really I'm not celebrating it until next weekend IRL. ^.^; Still, pretty good... went out to eat at a really good mexican resteraunt. =p~

Mexican, nice. domokun

At my sisters for dessert there was this caramel apple pie. It was very yummy. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:10 pm
Eddily
Lloxie
Eddily
Lloxie
Wow, silent in here...

So how was the birthday?

Mexican, nice. domokun

At my sisters for dessert there was this caramel apple pie. It was very yummy. biggrin

Oooo.... <@@> *drools* xP  

Lloxie

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:12 pm
Eddily

*chases the tumbleweed, pouncing at it and missing every so often, only to get back up and continue chasing it*  

Lloxie

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:13 pm
Lloxie
Eddily

*chases the tumbleweed, pouncing at it and missing every so often, only to get back up and continue chasing it*

Good luck, that thing can go for hours. eek xp  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:14 pm
Eddily
Lloxie
Eddily

XP *giggles and finally stops.... then pounces Eddily instead* Mwa! =p  

Lloxie

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:22 pm
Lloxie
Eddily
Lloxie
Eddily

XP *giggles and finally stops.... then pounces Eddily instead* Mwa! =p

wah! *falls over*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games