Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:41 pm

Ein_The_Unknown
Unlucky Raven
Ein_The_Unknown
Unlucky Raven
Ein_The_Unknown
Unlucky Raven
::Sighs and leans against the wall muttering to herslef:: Stupid Tyrese leavin me for some wolf...I hate that guy...

*Vox trots right next to her, looking her over* ...Your mate left you? *His eyes are wide and a grin spread across his lips*
::Nods:: Si...

*Vox shakes his head* That's awful. Why would they leave such a wonderful creature? They should be shot, their parents should be shot, their parents' parents should be shot and their parents' parents' dog should be put down. Well...not really...but they shouldn't have left YOU. ((^_^ Vox's piccy is in meh siggy. You have a pic of your char?))
(I used to but a mod told me to take it down) ::Wags tail for a moment:: Um...hm...um...er... ::Looks at him curiously::

((Ooooh...can ya post the link? I wanna sees!)) *Vox wags his tail faster and extends a hand* My name's Vox...and I like to eat other furries. /^\_/^\ *Vox may not have known that this might scare others*
(I'll try) ::Shakes his hand :: My name's Raven. ::Smiles shyly::
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:41 pm

OnlyMikomi
furry wolf
OnlyMikomi
*drops the ball of yarn at her feet and bats playfully at it*
*drops tons of pillows over mikomi* xd

Oof! *snickers, assuming a pouncing position...* This ...of course....means war..

*tackles Furry, and tickles him madly...*
more tickles sweatdrop
fuzzy isnt ticklish sweatdrop

Fuzzfuzzy

XDevil_Girl_fromhellX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:42 pm

furry wolf
XDevil_Girl_fromhellX
furry wolf
XDevil_Girl_fromhellX
furry wolf
XDevil_Girl_fromhellX
*sneaks in* o.O;;
*pokes you on the tummy*

*pounces* wow all these charaters look great i feel so...not informed.. sweatdrop
what o.O;
fuzzy didnt tell you enough.it suprises me you actually came here whee

ha...i didnt know the charaters on your sig were so cool gonk i mean i didnt know they were so nice domokun . well yeah i came it looked fun.
furries are the best whee
nice soft and cuddly whee heart

3nodding can u give my names that i can get a avi art done... whee
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:43 pm

Unlucky Raven
Ein_The_Unknown
Unlucky Raven
Ein_The_Unknown
Unlucky Raven
Ein_The_Unknown
Unlucky Raven
::Sighs and leans against the wall muttering to herslef:: Stupid Tyrese leavin me for some wolf...I hate that guy...

*Vox trots right next to her, looking her over* ...Your mate left you? *His eyes are wide and a grin spread across his lips*

*Vox shakes his head* That's awful. Why would they leave such a wonderful creature? They should be shot, their parents should be shot, their parents' parents should be shot and their parents' parents' dog should be put down. Well...not really...but they shouldn't have left YOU. ((^_^ Vox's piccy is in meh siggy. You have a pic of your char?))
(I used to but a mod told me to take it down) ::Wags tail for a moment:: Um...hm...um...er... ::Looks at him curiously::

((Ooooh...can ya post the link? I wanna sees!)) *Vox wags his tail faster and extends a hand* My name's Vox...and I like to eat other furries. /^\_/^\ *Vox may not have known that this might scare others*

((This is gonna sound really dumb...but...what species would you be? ^_^ NEver seen you before)) *The fox-taur gives your cheek a lick* ^_^ You're tasty...but I won't eat you. I only eat that wolf that's burying that cat under the mountain of pillows.

Ein_The_Unknown

OnlyMikomi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:43 pm

furry wolf
OnlyMikomi
furry wolf
OnlyMikomi

Oof! *snickers, assuming a pouncing position...* This ...of course....means war..

more tickles sweatdrop

*grins and gnaws at his ear* Shame...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:44 pm

XDevil_Girl_fromhellX
furry wolf
XDevil_Girl_fromhellX
furry wolf
XDevil_Girl_fromhellX
furry wolf
XDevil_Girl_fromhellX
*sneaks in* o.O;;
*pokes you on the tummy*

*pounces* wow all these charaters look great i feel so...not informed.. sweatdrop
what o.O;

ha...i didnt know the charaters on your sig were so cool gonk i mean i didnt know they were so nice domokun . well yeah i came it looked fun.

erm check around the guild alot of artists sweatdrop
otherwise pm amy D and tell her i send you ^^;

Fuzzfuzzy

Queerbag McNutsac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:46 pm

Ein_The_Unknown
Unlucky Raven
Ein_The_Unknown
Unlucky Raven
Ein_The_Unknown
Unlucky Raven
Ein_The_Unknown
Unlucky Raven

((This is gonna sound really dumb...but...what species would you be? ^_^ NEver seen you before)) *The fox-taur gives your cheek a lick* ^_^ You're tasty...but I won't eat you. I only eat that wolf that's burying that cat under the mountain of pillows.

You are such an insulting and hungry fur, that you are. stare *fires a pie at Vox*

furry wolf
XDevil_Girl_fromhellX
furry wolf
XDevil_Girl_fromhellX
furry wolf
XDevil_Girl_fromhellX
furry wolf
XDevil_Girl_fromhellX
*sneaks in* o.O;;
*pokes you on the tummy*

what o.O;

erm check around the guild alot of artists sweatdrop
otherwise pm amy D and tell her i send you ^^;

okay i shall pm her 3nodding

XDevil_Girl_fromhellX

Dollfox

*bounds back in again* 3nodding

Ein_The_Unknown
Unlucky Raven
Ein_The_Unknown
Unlucky Raven
Ein_The_Unknown
Unlucky Raven
Ein_The_Unknown
Unlucky Raven

(Arctic fox.) ::Smiles and pokes his side with her tail:: I take it you don't have a mate either huh?

Nyx Hemera

Eloquent Lunatic

9,150 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150

Ein_The_Unknown

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:47 pm

Naskatan

You are such an insulting and hungry fur, that you are. stare *fires a pie at Vox*

*Dodges the pie in super-slow-motion-bullet-time-matrix-neo-limbo style*
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:47 pm

OnlyMikomi
furry wolf
OnlyMikomi
furry wolf
OnlyMikomi

more tickles sweatdrop

*grins and gnaws at his ear* Shame...
i cant help it sweatdrop
i could pretend but its not the same now is it sweatdrop

Fuzzfuzzy

Fuzzfuzzy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:48 pm

XDevil_Girl_fromhellX

okay i shall pm her 3nodding
ok ^^ hope she can help
there are alot of furry artists in the guild itself with shops ^^
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:49 pm

Unlucky Raven
(Arctic fox.) ::Smiles and pokes his side with her tail:: I take it you don't have a mate either huh?

*HE sighs* Nope. All of them are scared off by my appetite..but I can't digest other furs I have a special stomach for them This muct sound horribly disgusting to you...

Ein_The_Unknown

Queerbag McNutsac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:49 pm

Ein_The_Unknown
Naskatan

*Dodges the pie in super-slow-motion-bullet-time-matrix-neo-limbo style*

Damn you and your super-slow-motion-bullet-time-matrix-neo-limbo style!!!!! scream
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games