Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:05 pm
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2

"I know she will kill me I found it in her desk"
"i wont ask why you breaked in her office, but..." he snatch the pic "we cant risk much... i'l put it under her pillow tonight, by the way, no we arent still at the point you wished"

I didn't she let me in I took it while she was getting coffee,what point? heh
"happy time naked, we are sleeping toght"

*giggles* "lucky,you are lucky man....so so lucky!
"yes... exept when it comes in convincing her to show me the weapon stockpile"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:09 pm
notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2

"I know she will kill me I found it in her desk"
"i wont ask why you breaked in her office, but..." he snatch the pic "we cant risk much... i'l put it under her pillow tonight, by the way, no we arent still at the point you wished"

*laughs*"heh heh heh..thats funny...I wish I was you"  

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:12 pm
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2

"really? spent 60 years of your life on the hells and 20 of those in the middle of a war? i am an celestial alright but we need spies on the other side" he grows his wings but take them back after 10 seconds "an arch-angel alright"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:22 pm
*looks amazed at ed*
um....what are you guys talking about?  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:24 pm
notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2

"really? spent 60 years of your life on the hells and 20 of those in the middle of a war? i am an celestial alright but we need spies on the other side" he grows his wings but take them back after 10 seconds "an arch-angel alright"

I was traped in darkness training and I was part of SOLDER the black ops squad also I was In many of wars and I was In the hells and heavens also I was In a fight with the lord of darkness (Clair-xultima)and killed him twice and I am a lord of darkness *grows black wing then takes them back*and I was In the biggest fight with my brother and almost killed him...and lots more...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:24 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
*looks amazed at ed*
"nothing really, it start with some... er... pictures"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:26 pm
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2

I was traped in darkness training and I was part of SOLDER the black ops squad also I was In many of wars and I was In the hells and heavens also I was In a fight with the lord of darkness (Clair-xultima)and killed him twice and I am a lord of darkness *grows black wing then takes them back*and I was In the biggest fight with my brother and almost killed him...and lots more...
"got to fight the reaper on cania? belive me... the guy can kick our asses on his own"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:27 pm
notingles
Arelia_AmaChocolata
*looks amazed at ed*
"nothing really, it start with some... er... pictures"

*looks at you skeptically and gives up*
nope, don't need any more details...
*looks at reks and relazes, sympathetic look*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:34 pm
notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2

"got to fight the reaper on cania? belive me... the guy can kick our asses on his own"

"I killed him twice at my full power,thats how I became a lord of darkness"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:35 pm
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2

lord of...darkness?  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:40 pm
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2

"blah blah blah, just from the fouth plane and lower, it is pretty alive on the 8th hell... and no not an reencarnation... the original body"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:40 pm
Arelia_AmaChocolata
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2

lord of...darkness?

Im one of them..*smiles*dont worry im nice and im not evil..I dont like being one  

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:42 pm
lordchazxr2
Arelia_AmaChocolata
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2

lord of...darkness?

Im one of them..*smiles*dont worry im nice and im not evil..I dont like being one
"you need to be neutral when it comes to good and evil if you are a lord of darknes remenber?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:42 pm
lordchazxr2
Arelia_AmaChocolata
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2

lord of...darkness?

*slight smile and nods*
you don't act like one.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:43 pm
notingles
lordchazxr2
Arelia_AmaChocolata
lordchazxr2
notingles
lordchazxr2

lord of...darkness?

"you need to be neutral when it comes to good and evil if you are a lord of darknes remenber?"

yeah...Im very strong ..by the way have you been to all of the hells?  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games