Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:24 pm
*lurks silently* ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:25 pm
(sneaks behind him) boo  

Rinchans flower

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:26 pm
Rinchans flower
(sneaks behind him) boo
*falls over* H'llo. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:30 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
*lurks silently* ninja

*spots Podunk lurking in the shadows and hops off Eddily to pounce him* << >>  

Lloxie

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:32 pm
omfg!! i just scared the s**t out of my dad for the first time evah!! I have really been playing too much splinter Cell

I came home, and snook inside, by opening the door slowly, closing it slowly and quietly, untying my shoes, and then moving fast, but silent, watching corners, and slid past the closed door as my dad was in the bathroom, and snook into my room, where i quietly closed my door (cuase it was open when my dad was on my comp since we only have one comp) took off my jacket, and started up my comp quietly, put on my headphones, and kept the lights off.

Suddenly he opens the door and i look over and take my headphones off

"hey"

"HOLY s**t!"

"what?" *snicker*

"Jesus christ!"

*at that moment i lost it and broke out laughing and he just left*

absolutley priceless  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:33 pm
Vashyyk
omfg!! i just scared the s**t out of my dad for the first time evah!! I have really been playing too much splinter Cell

I came home, and snook inside, by opening the door slowly, closing it slowly and quietly, untying my shoes, and then moving fast, but silent, watching corners, and slid past the closed door as my dad was in the bathroom, and snook into my room, where i quietly closed my door (cuase it was open when my dad was on my comp since we only have one comp) took off my jacket, and started up my comp quietly, put on my headphones, and kept the lights off.

"hey"

"HOLY s**t!"

"what?" *snicker*

"Jesus christ!"

absolutley priceless

XD!!!! That is awesome Vashy! XP  

Lloxie

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:34 pm
Vashyyk

"hey"

"HOLY s**t!"

"what?" *snicker*

"Jesus christ!"

absolutley priceless
xd Kewl!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:39 pm
Lloxie
Vashyyk

"hey"

"HOLY s**t!"

"what?" *snicker*

"Jesus christ!"

absolutley priceless

XD!!!! That is awesome Vashy! XP

thank you, thank you, I'm so copying and pasting this in my Journal forever to be remembered

he was actually coming into my room to get my headphones to plug into the stareo so he doesn't bug the neighbors since we live in a condo/appartment thinggummi.

I'd be scared shitless if I wandered into a room, not knowing anyone else was home just to grab something and have someone actually there.

THis is the first time I ever scared my dad, he's basically a rock, you can jump from corners, be waiting outside a door, staring at him, stalking him, but nothing. And he's always getting me, and used to always get my mom back when they were together, not even my mom managed to get him.

This is utter revenge, expecially the one time i was on the comp. I had my headphones on so I can't hear anything, we're talking big DJ headphones ^.^ and i see something in the corner of my eye, I look over, and there's the silhouette (sp?) of someone there and made me yell out loud "HOLY SH*doesn't finish swearword knowing who it was and knowing better than to swear around adults, let alone parents* my mom came out of her rom cause she was sleeping wondering wtf happened...  

Vashyyk

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:41 pm
*starts randomly dancing and singing*

There's this girl that's been on my mind
All the time,
Sussudio oh oh
Now she don't even know my name
But I think she likes me just the same
Sussudio oh oh~

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:46 pm
I should try to make another furry-clothing combination... *wanders off to his profile page.*  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Rinchans flower

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:47 pm
Lloxie

All the time,
Sussudio oh oh
Sussudio oh oh~

nicee...you make up the song?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:48 pm
Rinchans flower
Lloxie

All the time,
Sussudio oh oh
Sussudio oh oh~

nicee...you make up the song?

..... o_O Nu. xP It's a song by Phil Collins. ^_^  

Lloxie

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:48 pm
*returns* that was fast.*still searching for a hawt new shirt*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:50 pm
Gah, unfortuantely I must go now. x-x; Nightnight furries! <^^> *nuzzles everyone, then skitters off for the night* See ya laters!  

Lloxie

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 8:50 pm
Lloxie
Gah, unfortuantely I must go now. x-x; Nightnight furries! <^^> *nuzzles everyone, then skitters off for the night* See ya laters!

cya  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games