Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:04 pm
(oh ok sorry D: im nagging 2 much arent i? gah!i hate it when i do that)
kat growled as one of the hunters shot another net at strike and her tangeling thme up more  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:07 pm
"or not" she muttered growling as well

Strike rolls around, trying to claw out of it "dammit" he snapped growling and biting at the net  

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:10 pm
"So, where did you get this bunch?"

"Not far from here. Around there somewhere."

"Really?" He points over in a direction. The guy looks and Bob shoots him and the other hunters. One lives and starts shooting. It knocks Echo on the chin and Scott in the hip. Bob tries to shoot him down but he's guarded by the front seat.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:11 pm
"calm down strike your pushing me around 2 when you do that" kat said calmly she was trying 2 figure out her alternitives on how 2 escape (for the 3rd time hahaha) "echo roll over here let me look at your wounds" kat said strtching her arms out past the net 2 were she was  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:14 pm
she yelps and squirms "OUCH!" she screamed

"sorry" he whispered  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:16 pm
kat looked her over seeing the cut on her cheeks and legs and allher bruises all over her body kat hissed at the thought of someone hurting her she reached pout carefully rubbing some of her medince on echos cuts  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:18 pm
she whimpers, tears starting to form before looking up at kat, she smiles a little before closing her eyes

"No!" he moves towards her "you have to stay awake" he looks at kat "keep her awake" he said, tears in his eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:18 pm
Bob attemted to run around to the front, but the guy shot at the others again. "Come on! You can't win."

"But I can take some freaks out!"

Scott went over to Echo, removing his undone shackles on the way. "Are you alright?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:22 pm
kat shook echo voielntly "stay awake!!!!" kat yelled then she ntoiced the deep gash in her side and she gasped her bretah being caught in her throut "oh nu.." she murmered then she looked at scot"help her please.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:24 pm
"no...." she whispered "i wanna sleep mommy" she sighs and tries to move before wincing

Strike looks at them "no..." he whispered and moves till he was right beside echo's head "please" he said "dont sleep" he tries to make her open her eyes  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:27 pm
kat growled angerly then she leaned dpown and bit echos ear makeing her eyes open sudenly "echo please stay awake!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:27 pm
"She needs to heal. To heal, she needs to eat, to eat, she nneds to eat one of the dead hunters. We have four in the van. We just need to get her to eat it."

Bob shot at the guy in front some more. The guy shot back almost hitting one of the many explosives Bob has.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:30 pm
she jumps "hey..." she blinks "kat..." she wines, she sees scott "please let me sleep..." she said feeling her eyes close before opening them again

"echo, sweety, you have to eat" he said looking at the dead bodies "go ahead and cut him up, shes going to need smaller bites

She shakes her head "not hungry..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:31 pm
"then ill force down your throut"kat purred "im not leting you die never ever" she promised  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:33 pm
she whimpers then sighs "alright fine, but after i get to sleep" she yawns again feeling her eyes close "not sleeping, resting eyes" she said  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games