Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:47 pm
marx soul23
thank you. im deathly allergic to that stuff.

*Smiles evily as she sneaks uo behind Marx, and tosses him into the writhing mass of metal tentacles, before they hold him securely on the metal table* It's time for Aya-chan's Metal Tentacle Table Experimentation Time! heart heart

*Gets out her tentacle themed scanner which writhes it's tentacles just above Marx's soul in order to help her find the genetic defect associated with catnip allergies*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:06 pm
Firetiger dives into the pool, "I always thought tiger nekos were the only ones who like water." Then she finds a water noodle. She puts one end of it on... that thing the sides of pools have where water comes out... and tries to spray Marie and Crystal with the water coming from the other end of the foam noodle thing. She begins purring loudly. whee  

firetiger42
Crew

Crystal Void

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:54 pm
firetiger42
Firetiger dives into the pool, "I always thought tiger nekos were the only ones who like water." Then she finds a water noodle. She puts one end of it on... that thing the sides of pools have where water comes out... and tries to spray Marie and Crystal with the water coming from the other end of the foam noodle thing. She begins purring loudly. whee
You seem to have messed this post
Crystal Void
*Crystal leavs the pool gets dressed and runs out of the tavern as if there was some place she absolutely had to be right now. As she runs off you here her say the word "Demons!"*

(see the about me part of my porfile if you don't know what that might be about)
I wasn't near the pool at all. I was killing demons.
Anyway now I gonna rade the kitchan cause killing demons always macks me hungry.

Dem it were out of meatballs!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:37 am
we can make some! 4laugh  

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:09 am
firetiger42

Marie giggles and begins splashing Firetiger using her paws to create a wave. " two can play at this game!" she begins to splash again alittle more this time getting everyone in the pool wet.
(go check out the rp i started i'm not really good at starting them)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:16 pm
Crystal: Oh yeah, under the thing where you post in the Topic Review part, I scrolled to your post all the way at the bottom and guess I thought that was the most recent one. Well maybe Firetiger was having too much fun to notice that you left. sweatdrop

Marie: Everyone? I thought we're the only nekos left in the pool now?

Umm anyways back to role playing I guess...
Firetiger dives under the water before the last wave hits her, abandoning the... foam noodle thing... and swims the doggy cat paddle to the deep end of the pool. "Can't splash me now!" She goes underwater again and sticks her tongue out. blaugh  

firetiger42
Crew

Crystal Void

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:35 pm
*Crystal Macks a plate of meatballs and takes it to the room with the pool the watch the spash fight while she eats*
*She eat all but the biggest meatball whitch she was saving for last and gats splashed. But she didn't see who did it*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:27 pm
BANZAI!!!!!! scream blaugh *leaps into pool splashing Crystal  

Snowspartan1399

Crystal Void

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:20 pm
YOU KILLED MY MEATBALL AND AND WILL SUFER DEARLY FOR IT!!!!
*Crystal pulls out a huge water balloon forgeting she she unsheathed her claws in anger and bursts the balloon all over herself*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:28 pm
eek HAHAHAHAHAHHA rofl  

Snowspartan1399

Crystal Void

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:52 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The dancing cats WILL destroy you!

fixed for yew :3 forgot teh "" tags - rei  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:00 pm
The code dosn't work right here crying  

Crystal Void

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:43 pm
Marie dives under and goes under firetiger and splahes her under water then swims up and climbs out shaking the water from her fur and she looks like a giant puff ball of fur  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:40 am
*Nods as she looks over the data, before nodding her head* I have the answer now, all that's needed is the power of my Tentacle Tech!! twisted

*Typing in some commands at her energy keyboard like Washu from Tenchi Muyo she enters commands for treatment for her fellow neko in order to release him from his catnip allergy*

Does anyone wish to watch my tentacles in action? ninja  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am
silly Aya xd scary and helpful at teh same time 4laugh

whee
ninja >  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games