Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:46 pm

Ddraig Asheart
crud. I was hoping that my gold would hold off hatching until the next egg drop. I wanted to score another dino or chicken since I missed the drop at 8:00...............
Oh well, either breed or wait until my skywings grow up. Hopefully by then we shall know what TJ is up to with his sick babies................

Yep, those sick babies have all the description of the vine/plant dragons but their appearance is definitely different.

Wish I could give you my yellow dino egg. I already have one and thought when I was grabbing it that it was a different dino. Silly me.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:46 pm

Willa-Wisp
Ddraig Asheart
Willa-Wisp
Beady, you've changed your username?

*laughs*
Yeah. About 3 seconds ago. Don't worry, I am not like Damion. I am keeping this one.

Aww, come on. You can create a wide variation of usernames now with all the ones you've had. Much more so than Damion. There's bd Asheart Warclaw, Bdraig AsClaw, Beadraig Clawheart ...

rofl rofl rofl

Will change in the Incubator. But here's a good question... what do you want to be called? (a shortened form of new name?)

If you want, just Ddraig. It does mean dragon in Celtic. but you can leave the subtitle of Arrie. Just in case there are a few that don't know me both ways.
(is trying to not laugh over all the creative name combinations)
oh well........... rofl rofl

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:48 pm

Ddraig Asheart
Willa-Wisp
Ddraig Asheart
Willa-Wisp
Beady, you've changed your username?

*laughs*
Yeah. About 3 seconds ago. Don't worry, I am not like Damion. I am keeping this one.

Aww, come on. You can create a wide variation of usernames now with all the ones you've had. Much more so than Damion. There's bd Asheart Warclaw, Bdraig AsClaw, Beadraig Clawheart ...

rofl rofl rofl

Will change in the Incubator. But here's a good question... what do you want to be called? (a shortened form of new name?)

If you want, just Ddraig. It does mean dragon in Celtic. but you can leave the subtitle of Arrie. Just in case there are a few that don't know me both ways.
(is trying to not laugh over all the creative name combinations)
oh well........... rofl rofl

eek Let's hope no one tries to simply Ddraig to Dd (double Ds) ... rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Getting a little bonkers... lack of sleep. rolleyes
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:49 pm

Update time ...

EDITED: Sunday, July 27, at 8:30 p.m. -

~ ~ ~ Dragons napping and walkers relaxing with a cold beverage ... Cheers! ~ ~ ~

User Image

User Image

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:55 pm

*laughs slightly*
Oh and Willa........I might ask you to track down the babies of my gold and help me to raise them. I have this fear that they will not hatch and I don't want to see them die. I will probably just adopt them in to my sig for the day and get them to hatch, and later mature if they need it.
(although the gold one has begun to crack so I might not need to help that one)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:09 pm

Ddraig Asheart
*laughs slightly*
Oh and Willa........I might ask you to track down the babies of my gold and help me to raise them. I have this fear that they will not hatch and I don't want to see them die. I will probably just adopt them in to my sig for the day and get them to hatch, and later mature if they need it.

Sure! What babies are those?

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:25 pm

Willa-Wisp
Ddraig Asheart
*laughs slightly*

Sure! What babies are those?

Click on my gold baby, then click aecy, the mother and get the 2 unnamed eggs after my gold baby. One will be gold and one will be black. I am sure one day in my sig will get both to hatch.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:37 pm

Never mind. The gold hatched miraculously enough. Just the black so it is in the middle of the three unnamed babies.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:59 pm

Ddraig Asheart
Never mind. The gold hatched miraculously enough. Just the black so it is in the middle of the three unnamed babies.

Viewed and clicked. Where are these babies? They're not in your scroll, are they, and I missed them? redface
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:02 pm

Willa-Wisp
Ddraig Asheart

Viewed and clicked. Where are these babies? They're not in your scroll, are they, and I missed them? redface

No, they are the ones that got abandoned from my breeding. Someone else has them.
I am worried that the black is going to die cause the views are weak.
That is why I want the code so I can get it to hatch. I might be odd but I don;t want a baby of mine to die from neglect.

Okay, here are the codes for the named gold (Angel of Gold) ...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://dragcave.ath.cx/viewdragon/341N][img]http://dragcave.ath.cx/image/341N.gif[/img][/url]

and for the black egg which is beginning to crack ...

[url=http://dragcave.ath.cx/viewdragon/XTCa][img]http://dragcave.ath.cx/image/XTCa.gif[/img][/url]

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dragoon__x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:07 pm

Wanna Do Me A Favor? Click My Babies!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
*sighs, heartbroken*

Two splits passed right by me tonight...

I want a split so badly.

Instead I got a grey I don't want
and I adopted a poor little white
with a couple days left...

I'll get you some day,
split dragon.

Stay Free My Misery
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Click for a Horrid Little Art-Shop

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:38 pm

Dragoon__x

Wanna Do Me A Favor? Click My Babies!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
*sighs, heartbroken*

Two splits passed right by me tonight...

I want a split so badly.

Instead I got a grey I don't want
and I adopted a poor little white
with a couple days left...

I'll get you some day,
split dragon.

Stay Free My Misery
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Click for a Horrid Little Art-Shop

User Image

Have the white (4.3 days left) and the gray (6.9 days left) eggs! And I'm sure you'll nab that split soon! biggrin

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

WytchFaerie

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:06 am

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!! i finally got some of the skywings!!! ooohhhh! im soo excited!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please click!!!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:52 am

Im Your Lucid Nightmare
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!! i finally got some of the skywings!!! ooohhhh! im soo excited!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please click!!!

Wow! Just like me, 3 skywings at once! Nice going!

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

SparrowSaurus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:55 am

Nyeh.

Got a little trigger-happy with my clicking finger and picked this one up after I refreshed the page after missing a Skywing. sweatdrop

Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games