Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:57 pm

Alex stretched and got up. He folded the blanket and then went into the kitchen with her. "Can I help you with anything?"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:59 pm

Eva looked in the refrigerator and started to take somethings out. "Well," She began. "You can make us some toast for starters and then I'll make our omelets. The usual for you, I'm assuming?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:19 pm

"But of course." He chuckled and grabbed some of the bread. "How much you want?" He asked her as he started to put pieces in the toaster.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:29 pm

"Just two." She told him and finished up making the omelets. When she was done, she placed both plates on the table and put some cat food in Riley's bowl. The cat walked right in at the sound and began to eat her breakfast.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:41 pm

"You know, for a cat that's dead she sure eat's a lot." He laughed and pulled the toast out of the toaster. He put them down on the plate and gott out some butter and jam. "Smells great babe."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:07 pm

Riley finished her food and walked out of the room. "Maybe it's the taste more then the actual need of food. I mean she must have been in the house for awhile before I came and bought it. If I were her, I would want to eat food everyday. Even if it didn't mean I needed it." She took a bite of her food and smiled. "Thanks babe." She told him and then thought for a moment. "Do you think that we should have a garden or something? I mean everyone else has one and it just seems like it's what everyone in the town needs to have."

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:05 am

Alex nodded. "Yeah, A garden sounds great Eva." He smiled. "And you're right everyone in town does have one. If you go to the back of the auto shop there's one there." He chuckled softly. "I know my mom can help us."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:16 am

"Maybe I can ask her after the big news is said." Eve suggested. "Speaking of which, do we have everything?" She asked as she looked in the refrigerator again. "I know dad is still going to bring his grill. The boys are bringing drinks. Your parents are bringing the deserts. Is there anything else we're missing. We have the meats, the buns........the......side dishes..." She said as she noticed things.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:20 pm

"I think that just about covers it." Alex nodded after thinking about what else they might need for the cook out. "Yeah, I think that's everything." He nodded once more. "Should we start getting ready?" He asked her and looked out the window to see that it was a sunny day.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:44 pm

"Um, yeah. Let's get everything set up so that when dad gets here he can go ahead and start cooking on his grill." She started to take some of the stuff out. "I also bought some picnic tables and chairs the other day. Can you go get them and put them in the backyard, please? The stuff is in the garage." She told him. "Do you think we should wait until after desert to tell them again?"

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:52 pm

Alex nodded again and was about to walk off when she asked about telling there families. He thought for a moment before nodding once more. "Yeah, that sounds good to me." He smiled. "I'll go set up in the back." He said and walked out to the garage.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:03 pm

Eva looked at the clock. Their families would be arriving in a matter of hours. She couldn't help but feel excited to tell her family the good news. She knew they were going to love the idea. What she wasn't looking forward to was the fact that she would have to be the one to tell them. After all, Alex told them about their engagement. It was only fair that she tell them the good news this time. "Dang it." She mumbled to herself as she realized the thought.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:22 pm

Alex got to the garage and quickly found the picnic tables. He picked one of them up with a bit of ease and carried it to the back yard. Once there he set it down and went back fot the second one. He brought it back and then went for the chairs.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:36 pm

Eva placed tin foil over all the food she finished preparing and placed it back in the refrigerator. A few hours later, the two finished preparing everything right as a loud banging came from the door. "Eva? Alex? We're here." Eva's mother said. George and Bobby were looking through the window as Eva walked to the door.

"Hey mom." Eva said after opening the door and giving her mom a hug. "Dad you can set your grill in the backyard. The tables and chairs are already set up." He nodded and did as instructed. George and Bobby were about to hug her but she put a hand up. "No, boys. No hugs. Not right now. I would like to keep my ribs." She told them. Both of the boys gave her a curious look and smiled.

"Eva, are you" George began to whisper after their parents left the room but Eva put a hand over their mouths.

"You mutter a word and I'll kill. Bobby that goes for you too." The boys laughed and just followed their parents outside and began to play football. Riley jumped on the couch and looked at Eva. "I hate my brothers." She mumbled to the cat.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:26 pm

Alex chuckled and walked in from the kitchen. "They aren't that bad, but I didn't think they'd guess so quickly." He smiled and hugged her loosely.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games