Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

Aqira

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:37 pm
( I want to order a big mac and a small coke xd . I could not resist to answer that to him)
Niaro then looked at him. She couldn't speak so she then took one hand off ans showed him that she coudn't speak. She then make a handmove with her other hand and tries to tell him to give her something to cut. She then looks at him and wait for a reply.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:53 pm
(haha XD I think i'll do a tektek of him, incidentally....)
Mestopheles looked quizzoically at her and then undersood.
"Oh!" He then paused as she made teh cutting motion, and laughed. "No need to be so dramatic: here."
he passed her over his pen and book.

(haha)

---

Beelio, seeming to have a talent for latching onto what Opal was feeling, began to circle her, dipping his own tendrils into her shadow.
"Do you know where gabriel is now?" he asked her, a self satisfied smugness around him. "He is on that plane with the mortals, merrily flying away from you."
he let his words sink in with a new venom and spread his hands.
"You do not know Gabriel like I do. I have seen his worst side - how he dismemebered and gutted the rebel angels. yet only days before he had acted liek a brotehr to them...he pretended ot be our friends. He cares for noone but himslef and God - he's a slave and a dictator."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:00 pm
Opal froze and sank to further onto the ground. "He.....left?" she said in a whisper. No....he's lying....Gabreil wouldn't abandon me.....

At pain sprung up in her chest. She cried but no tears could fall. She cursed the emotions that took her during this situation-she have wished she didn't have them at the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:09 pm
Niaro looked at him and then sighed She was happy to not seduce another demon and get Luifer angry. She took the pen and write down quite fast and then she gave the book to him. She wrote. "Lucifer wanted me to bring you to him. He needs you to something important" She then looks at him and was wondering where he came from. She just wanted to ask many questions but she had rules and one of them was to not talk to other demons. She stood silent there and covered her body. She felt a bit cold
(My head is hurting , think this will be my last one I will see)  

Aqira

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:19 pm
(no probs hun ^^)

Mestopheles read it and then looekd at her. he was a little dissapointed that she didn't say (or rather, write) anything more. He had spent so long being bored and having no-one of interest to talk to, he had hoped for a change. he sighed.
"Oh he does, does he? I suppose I've not got a choice, then."
He stood up on cloven hooves anf flicked a forked tail. he looked down at her.
"erm..I'm Mestopheles, by the way." He automatically passed her back the paper and pen. "What's you're name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:29 pm
Dougal continued to track the energies of his comrades. Then something sent a chill down his spine. He could feel Beelio's all to familiar presence with Opal's......and her energy was vibrating intensely.

Dougal still couldn't return to Earth there was nothing he could.....

Adam! his mind screamed  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:40 pm
Adam was taking care of a serial murder when he heard Dougal's voice above the howling wids. With one swoop he passed over the souls he needed there and strained to try and connect with him. He finally managed it.
Dougal! What's worng? Did you sense Beelio too?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:43 pm
Dougal was glad for once to hear the old man's voice in his head.....

Yes-and he's with Opal.....the others are elsewhere.....at the airport I'm guessing....  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:55 pm
Adam nodded.
Alright. I'm pretty much finsihed up here He yanked his hood up far over his head agisnt teh scene of dismembered bodies on the bloodstained snow. I can't say i've had a particularily cheerful day. he laughed. Anyway, i'll find her. You try and relax.
he felt a ball of tension in his chest. He wondered if Opal was alright.

Meanwhile The plane took off. Gabriel remained standing, the novelty fo the flight overshadowed by his worries and guilt about Opal. He had to keep with the others to ensure their safety - he wa sthe only oen who could fly or have the power to combat any attacks to the plane. But leaving opal with that demon tore at him.
"Please be ok..." he murmered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:07 pm
Relax....how the bloody hell was he suppose to relax now?! Dougal thought....

------------------------------

Xion watched with a bit of admiration for Beelio now, but he should continue the hunt he reminded himself. He looked at the Shade and gave a silent command and they disappeared.

Opal meanwhile was losing the mind battle against Beelio....her 'free' mind was still easily influenced and she still new to her emotions to keep them under control. She was angery, frighten, and sad all at the same time....she hated these feelings.....she didn't want these feelings...

"Feelings remind you you're alive...."

Gabriel's words echoed through her mind when she recalled the memory.....but Gabriel wasn't here....he wasn't coming.....she was just a pathetic doll....a puppet that everyone used.....and threw away when no longer needed..... aren't I she whispered to answer her own thoughts.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:15 pm
"Gabriel betrayed you, didn't he? Selfish, lying angel." Beelio practically cooed now, teasing her with her worst insecurities.
"After all, you're only a doll."

There was a slicing sound as Adam appeared, having used his scythe to teleport to their location. Beelio made a sound that was somehwere between surprise,disgust,and interest. Adam was in his more traditional clothes - the black Reaper robe opened at the chest with the deep hood obscuring his face. Unde rit was a long loincloth. His wings were completly skeletol, and when he turned to fully face them it was obvious that teh rest of his body was skeltol also, but for a few sinews of muscle clinging to a few bones.

"Hm, Xion won't be happy he missed you." Beelio said, his pupiless eyes crinkling into a smirk.

"Let her go."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:28 pm
Opal appeared to be dazed and took no notice of Adam's arrival.

"...only a doll..."

She spoke the words outloud and then repeatedly over in her head.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:32 pm
"Opal it's me." Adam cale dot her, keeping his eyes fixe don Beelio the whole time. Beelio gave a self satisfied look at him and the maw in his stomah opened in a snarl of victory.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:40 pm
Adam's voice echoed in Opal's mind but she didn't answer. Too many emotions were conflicting within and her body could give her no physical outlet.

"...only a doll...," she repeated.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:42 pm
"Opal." Adsam rrepaeted, thsi time with an edge to his voice. "You are not a Doll. You're Opal - Alive, free and our friend. We love you. Beelio is usuing you- he always has."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games