Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 128 129 130 131 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:08 am
"I'll. . . I'll try." She whispered softly clinging to them both. But she was still afraid. She didn't want to be alone without him on the full moon. She was so fearful of the pain. She wanted him close to her. She wanted him to comfort her. But she couldn't find him. He was her mate and yet. . . They were apart.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:13 am
Kailee sighed softly. "That's all anyone will ask of you." she said kindly, before hearing the crying of her daughter. She looked to Leon, worried about the baby's wail that was sounding through the castle.

Natalia had started to be fussy the moment Kailee had left her with a strange person. Despite the servant's best efforts, all she did was throw whatever toys she was given directly at her babysitter, and she even bit the girl looking after her once when her hand got too close. It was only after Natalia realized that her mother and father weren't coming right back that she started bawling. And boy did she have a powerful set of lungs on her.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:34 am
Leon smiled softly. "Lets get inside I think Natalia wants cuddles." He nodded smiling "Come Auntie Jazz." He helped his sister up and smiled softly. He helped his wife up next. "We should get back to Natalia. Get her used to Jasmine before we go talk to your father see how things are going."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:41 am
Kailee nodded, shifting to her human form to help Jasmine up, accepting her husband's help when he offered it. "Good idea. Let's hurry. Natalia does not sound very happy."  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:47 am
"No she sounds angry." Jasmine whispered softly. "Just like I am." She said stalking off in front of them to find the infant to comfort her.

Leon followed not liking the aura his sister was producing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:38 pm
Kailee followed after Jasmine, now slightly more worried about her child's well-being. As soon as they entered the room, Natalia ceased to cry, although she still looked like she was close to doing so once again. The servant Kailee left in charge instantly fled to the safety of the royals. "I'm sorry Your Highness, but I can't watch her. She's a royal terror!" the servant exclaimed before fleeing the room entirely. Kailee sent a worried look at Leon.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:37 pm
"Oh my." Leon said trying to hide his smile. His baby didn't want anyone but mummy and daddy he was so happy!

Jasmine took the infant from her mother and snuggled her close keeping them in her sight so she wouldn't freak out again. "I think if I hold her with you guys in the room for a while she'll be okay. I think you two suddenly leaving freaked her out."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:09 am
Though Leon seemed rather happy with what happened, Kailee was less than thrilled. If, for whatever reason Jasmine was unavailable to babysit, or if Natalia didn't like Jasmine, they could have some problems getting alone time until Natalia was a bit older.

Natailia sniffled and whined slightly. She wanted her mommy or daddy to hold her . . . although this person kinda smelled like her mommy and daddy . . . She still kept her eyes on Kailee and Leon though, still a bit fussy.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:29 pm
Jasmine stayed close to her brother. "See honey?" She said to the baby smiling. "They're right here. They're not going anywhere. Okay?"

Leon smiled and reached out to Natalia with one hand caressing her cheek. "It's okay honey. Auntie Jazz is a nice girl. And Auntie Jazz needs cuddles." He added kissing her head. He knew his baby girl could understand him. If not his words his emotions and tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:46 am
Natalia whined a bit, but hearing her father speak was soothing, and the touch, and the smile from her aunt was comforting too. Natalia laid her head down on Jasmine's shoulder with a large sigh, as though she had, if a bit reluctantly, accepted Jasmine into the people she trusted.

At that, Kailee couldn't help but giggle a bit and she came over and gently ran a hand over her baby's head. "Sleepy darling." she murmured, noticing that Natalia did, indeed seem too darn tired to argue with her parents about being left with her aunt.

Natalia reached out a hand, grabbing at her mother, but that was all that reached for her parents. Her head still remained on Jasmine's shoulder, which was slowly being covered in baby drool. Causing such a fuss had been tiring for the little tyke. "Mmnh." Natalia mumbled around a bit of Jasmine's shirt which had found it's way into her mouth. "bbth." was her last word on the matter.

"Yeah, it's okay. Aunty Jasmine has you." Kailee cooed, letting Natalia catch a hold of her finger, brushing her thumb over her daughter's tiny hands.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:13 am
Jasmine smiled softly, holding her niece close to her body. She watched the parents shower her with love and it made her think, would she ever have this? No. She wouldn't. If they didn't get Aven back she'd never have this.

Leon noticed the sad look on her face and kissed Jasmine's cheek. "None of that. We'll get him back Jasmine. We'll get rid of the thing that is in the way of you and Aven having a wonderful, happy life together. Right Kailee?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:28 am
Kailee smiled and nodded, getting her finger out of her infant's deathgrip to be able to hug Jasmine. "Of course we will. One way or another, Selena will get what's coming to her, and there will be nothing between a happy family life for you and Aven." she said pulling back to look Jasmine in the eyes. She was determined to make sure Jasmine and Aven got the happy ending they deserved. They'd more than earned it with all the crap they'd had to go through.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:40 am
Jasmine nodded hugging the three at once. She still let a few tears fall. She'd sort of made a friend. A man who'd lost his woman to Selena many thought would destroy himself from grief. But he'd had his kid to look after. His parents wouldn't do it. He couldn't leave his little girl one her own. He'd been playing with his little girl when Jasmine had rushed past crying. And they'd become sort of friends after that. He'd convinced her to not run off on her own. "You guys, I'm fine, we'll be fine. You two go talk to your dad."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:12 am
Kailee pulled back, blinking in confusion. "Er . . . what? We wanted to see . . . wait a sec, your dad or my dad?" she asked, discovering that, yes, even after the baby was born, there was still a bit of 'baby brain' as Kailee had dubbed it at work messing with her short-term memory. She'd had lapses a lot more often while she was still pregnant of course, but this was the first time it had so obviously shown up after Natalia was born. Kailee had been having a couple of moments where she would walk into a room, forget what she went in there for, leave, only to remember what she wanted after she left.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:43 am
"Honey. . ." Leon began sighing. "My darling love, we're going to see our father's so we can plan on Aven's rescue." He said gently stroking her hair. "Let's go okay?" He said smiling and holding her close.

Jasmine nodded a little and held Jasmine close to her. "Yeah, you guys go everything will be fine."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 128 129 130 131 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games