Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:16 pm
Koko smiled with a nod. "Yep," she replied stroking Yoki. "At some point today there's going to be a hair-less bundle."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:17 pm
It took Drake a beat or two to realise what she meant and then grinned.
"Really? Wow! I mean, eww, as well. I don't want to be aroudn when she's doing that..uh...stuff. But afterwards - puppies? amazing."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:22 pm
Judith frowned at the prospect of a dog giving birth but there would be puppies so it made it okay.
"What do we have to do? Do we just leave her to do her thing?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:23 pm
"So you'll spoil them after the mess it over?" Koko chuckled followed by a sigh. Yoki was going to be a mom.....lucky for her. As odd as it may seem she was envious of her dog....well, maybe no the giving birth to so many. German shepards usually had a litter of 5-10. What would she do with all of them? Certainly she didn't have room for them.

"Just get her comfortable and leave her be for now," Koko replied to Judith. "I'm sure Bly will alert us when its time."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:29 pm
"The whole birth things is...blarg. Not a man's place, put it that way. I shall be taking cover."

Drake winced. He had vauge memories of his mother's pregancy when he was a child - it had gone badly, needless to say, and the whole event was somewhat traumatc even though he'd been removed form it. namely he's father's stoic but real grief after losing the baby, and the anxious 10-day period after the birth where the mothers usually were at risk of infection or illness. he hoped that Yoki would be ok.

"hmn. Definately taking cover." he mumbled. he then looked over at koko and nudged his question forwards as politely as he could.
"if the babies survive...and you can't get a home for them...i mean you don't have to, but could i please have a puppy? I'll look after it."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:39 pm
"Oh, I suppose," Koko replied rolling her eyes but was smiling. "You might even gain favor points with her by befriending one of her pups." Yoki's ears perked up as if she knew they were talking about her.

Just then Koko was alerted to the shop door opening. "I'll be back," she replied leaving to go take care of the customer.

Fayt took Koko's spot beside Yoki and Judith. Maybe dad would let him have one of the pups when they were old enough to leave her.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:56 pm
Judith watched Yoki curiously.
Maybe the puppies would like her better than the dogs seemed to.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:38 am
Drake looked excited.
"Great!"
he then cleared hsi throat and knelt down to see Yoki, careful to keep his towel tight around his waist as he did so  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:36 am
Yoki looked up lazily as Drake got closer but she was feeling too tired to make complaints.

Koko meanwhile aided the custmor is their decision to try some natural remedies. She quickly measured out a few ingredients and made the sale. When the customer left she leaned in the doorway and watched the others as they watched over Yoki. The idea of 'a watched pot never boils' came to mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:39 am
Drake lightly fussed Yoki's ears, careful not to annoy her.

--

meanwhile Tristen swore loudly as she discovered her room was locked. The landlord had finally realised someone had broken in. She was tempted to break down the door again, but gave up. She looked nervously down the hall - there were large patches of shade, but expanding patches of light. she grumbled and hopped over to Lillin and Mason's room, banging loudly on the door for entry.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:48 am
Yoki gave no complaint. If fact her head lulled over as if she was enjoying it. "How many do you think she'll have?" Fayt asked deciding to try and be friendly.

Seeing that things were alright, Koko returned to wait for any customers.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:53 am
Drake shrugged.
"I'm not sure. She's not all that fat so maybe not many. To be fair, i have no idea." he laughed, glad she was happy with him fussing her.
"Has she made a nest? A couple of bitches we used to have used to do that if they were going to give birth."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:00 am
"I don't know....." Fayt replied. "I don't really know that much about dogs having puppies either. I suppose we could make her one if need be."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:02 am
"With these things it's often better to let instinct take over, I think." Drake nodded in thought  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:10 am
"Ok...." Fayt relented looking over and quickly away. He had not wanted to see his great auntie's vampiric boyfriend in a towel. The thought of him one day needing therapy entered his thoughts....of course then they would probably send him to the nut-house for such things. Heck-even he still had trouble believing it.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games