Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ParoX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:36 am

DoomNeko
ParoX
DoomNeko

*looks up from her pad*
Huh, sleep? Um.. yeah, I sleep 3 to 6 hours once every blue moon ^^;
But otherwise, I'll always be working on finishing this or that project, playing games or just vegging...

...let's just say I don't like sleep very much sweatdrop

Plently of time to sleep when you're dead biggrin
I brought my actual computer with me, so I plan to stay up the whole nite xd

Alright, I'm confused... Vashy-- Vash - says that you're a guy... but you use a feminine self-descriptive pronoun.. ka?

Aya, my bad. I used feminine terms because I had a female avatar, but now I've gotta shake off the habit >_< *smacks self*
If you look up my DeviantART gallery, I did write that I am a guy. I just had a girl avatar on Gaia because I prefered their clothes when I joined... now that they've come out with plenty of cool new clothes I've switched back sweatdrop

Ahhh... The mystery is revealed biggrin
Explains a lot, really...

Vashyyk

*gets up and dusts self off* thank you, bout time someone helped me out tonight. *goes to the other side of the room and sits down and finishes his chocolate bar*

no problem biggrin glad to protect you from the rabid fans wink

*looks over to blaze and sticks his tongue out*
No need to be so rude razz wink

Nice to know that I'm likable enough not to warrant a beating, though ^.^

*runs over and randomly huggles blaze before going back and curling up at the foot of the couch* ^.^
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:37 am

ParoX
Vashyyk

oh srry I wasn't listening to you, what'd you say?

>.>
<.<
Um,... Nothing biggrin

*quickly loads the pics he snapped and posts them about the net*

*is holding power cord in paw* srry did I unplug something important?

Vashyyk

ParoX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:38 am

Vashyyk
ParoX
Vashyyk

oh srry I wasn't listening to you, what'd you say?

>.>
<.<
Um,... Nothing biggrin

*quickly loads the pics he snapped and posts them about the net*

*is holding power cord in paw* srry did I unplug something important?

*gestures to the battery pack and cellphone net connection*
Nope! Nothing at all biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:38 am

I'll brb, gotta change powerbars and re-do the cords in the back of the computer, I'm tired of moving the speakers forword only to drag my keyboard back xd

Vashyyk

ParoX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:39 am

Vashyyk
I'll brb, gotta change powerbars and re-do the cords in the back of the computer, I'm tired of moving the speakers forword only to drag my keyboard back xd

lol! we'll be here waiting, no doubt ^.^

You should see this mess of cables my granddad set up that I have to fix... It's a nightmare.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:44 am

~Winces slightly as he takes a large gulp of vodka~

"Bah...Need music."

~Slips his new Slipknot CD into the stereo, which has been wired to speakers all over the room~

"Better..."

~Cranks up the song "Duality"~

Blaze Starwind

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:44 am

ParoX
Vashyyk

lol! we'll be here waiting, no doubt ^.^

You should see this mess of cables my granddad set up that I have to fix... It's a nightmare.

Hehe, we made a convenient hole in the back of the desk here to let all the cords down to the computer tower. ^_^
We also had to drill through the basement ceiling to get to my dad's office upstairs so the network cables could get through without having to go through the kitchen, dining room, living room, stairs and hallways o_O ;;
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:49 am

Blaze Starwind
~Winces slightly as he takes a large gulp of vodka~

"Bah...Need music."

~Slips his new Slipknot CD into the stereo, which has been wired to speakers all over the room~

"Better..."

~Cranks up the song "Duality"~

Yay! *dances about the room*
Good song ^.^ (One of the only ones i know by Slipknot, but that's ok ^.^)

DoomNeko

Hehe, we made a convenient hole in the back of the desk here to let all the cords down to the computer tower. ^_^
We also had to drill through the basement ceiling to get to my dad's office upstairs so the network cables could get through without having to go through the kitchen, dining room, living room, stairs and hallways o_O ;;

Yeah, it's the network cables here he's got in a jungle. That and they're dusty :S

On the plus side, i've just successfully installed and configged a new hard drive in a new comp for him, and am currently formatting his old one so he can put it in an old comp and give it away to a family with no computer biggrin

(About the home network: Ya, we had that kind of hell too ^.^;;; We mainly just bent the furnace pipes open in certain places and used that system smile )

ParoX

ParoX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:58 am

... I see everyone here's dead sad
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:01 am

ParoX

Nah, Vashyyk's just gone to do something and I'm trying to make some progress on ym pic ^^;

Sonya Khatsworth

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:04 am

there we go all done, still impossible back there, but some progress, next time I'll take more time and get rid of all wires, and put them back one at a time.

*lays back on another couch and stretches out*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:05 am

DoomNeko
ParoX

Nah, Vashyyk's just gone to do something and I'm trying to make some progress on ym pic ^^;

Well, be that as it may, it seems everyone's dead sweatdrop

ParoX

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:06 am

ParoX
DoomNeko
ParoX

*checks pulse* *sits there for 5 min checking pulse* hmm nothing... well that explains alot...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:06 am

ParoX

Is that realy such a bad thing.

katanaakuma

ParoX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:07 am

Vashyyk
ParoX
DoomNeko
ParoX

*checks pulse* *sits there for 5 min checking pulse* hmm nothing... well that explains alot...

It really does... So THAT'S why the poison i--
um..
used..
to kill. bugs.. worked! Right biggrin
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games